Sign in to follow this  
Sky

Guri ka dhiso dalkaaga hooyo- boosaska yaan lagaa boobin!

Sky   

Originally posted by Rahima:

Real estate sure is a viable option of business. I'm working to buy my first plot now
;)

Wonderful, good luck Rahima.

I have two plots on my name in Somalia myself. A 20-15 in my root hometown Bacaadweyn and a 20-15 in Xaafadda FarJanno in Kismaayo. Unfortunately not bought, but given to me by my relos. It apparently caused only headaches to them, and they got more where that came from anyway.

So if you're buying land, make sure you have a plan for it. An uncle of mine bought huge tracks of land, but very cheap in a place called Tuulo Seeraar between Garoowe and Buurtinle. Now, he's desperately trying to sell it for any price but to no avail.

If you want to buy land in Muqdisho I would advise you to contact my abti called Madaxey. I think he can offer you a great deal.

The pictures you actually posted were taken some five years ago since then the company Mubarak Construction Company (MCC) has evolved enourmously. You won't believe what new houses they build and the guy who has got a much share in the company and also the founder is called Abdulqaadir Ciise who is the biggest and wealthiest entrenpreneur in Bosaso City. He did he degree in engineering in Canada but now he is based in Boasao for the last six-to-five years really one could envy him. But on a serious note i wish him all the best in this life and the hereafter.

i have recently came back from the MOTHERLAND and there seem to be lot of construction going on.

i saw some really nice houses and i have laid a foundation for my own home, which will be soon finished Insha'Allah.

SOO MAAL   

Waa lama huraan in dalkii hooyo wax laga qabsado, guri na lagu yeesho

Very true, last summer I visited my hometown of Laascaanood, and I amazed the scale of developments that was going on around the city, I saw many new hotels, and also a Construction company developing a new residential neighborhood with different design schemes of bungalows and two-story houses. Although, private sector doing its best, I disappointed with public sector and there was signs of lawlessness, but I understand it is because of 14 years of lack of government and anarchy, hopefully with new federal somali government something positive will emerge.