Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

AT is no enemy of Puntland

As a member of the Young Turks high command I will like to clarify a few things. The individual known as A&T is not an enemy of the state, yes he dies suffer from attention seeking syndrome but he does not in any way hate the people of Puntland. In fact he came out against the Caravan of nonsns long ago and has distanced himself from the Al Shabaab and others. However this is only for A&T the rest of the ONLF wannabees in SOL need to work harder at reconciliation.

The Duke

Khayr   

Originally posted by General Duke:

As a member of the Young Turks high command I will like to clarify a few things. The individual known as A&T is not an enemy of the state, yes he dies suffer from attention seeking syndrome but he does not in any way hate the people of Puntland. In fact he came out against the Caravan of nonsns long ago and has distanced himself from the Al Shabaab and others. However this is only for A&T the rest of the ONLF wannabees in SOL need to work harder at reconciliation.

The Duke

This is a huuuuuge backing from the #1 Puntland Cheerleader on SOL.

Aw Tusbaxle's is being exonarated.

The full frontal attack on A&T did not bring the desired result but rather elevated his argument. So since that attempt was a failure, a new attempt is being made to bring him around with 'honey'.

Interesting...

For all your vitriol, Duke, you're not so bad among your group. You're usually honest in exactly where you're coming from. 'Geed kuma dhuumatid'!

I wish your neck of the woods much luck and good-will in dealing with the terrorists amongst your territories. Sincerely...

^^^ I have no issues with any of my Somali kins , I hope you are successful as for these suicide bombings clowns is a problem for all of us. Insha Allah there will better days for the Somali's.

Abtigiis   

This is not a new revelation nor a prize. It was always clear I am not an enemy of Puntland or any other part of Somalia. What we had was a kaftan that went the wrong way and my usual critique on Puntland politicians.

But, this is not enough from Duke. He must fully demobilise all the militia that have been deployed for combat assignments in short notice. The regular army is back to barracks; I haven't seen Che et al yet. But the Gaas-Dhagooayaal are still firing and smashing doors of the village I vacated.

UZTAAD   

it is good you have got your sense back ,I have told you more than one occasion that, these unfair criticisms of puntland will not help onlf cause. though you will soon back your old ways.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tolka:

This is not a new revelation nor a prize. It was always clear I am not an enemy of Puntland or any other part of Somalia. What we had was a kaftan that went the wrong way and my usual critique on Puntland politicians.

But, this is not enough from Duke. He must fully demobilise all the militia that have been deployed for combat assignments in short notice. The regular army is back to barracks; I haven't seen Che et al yet. But the Gaas-Dhagooayaal are still firing and smashing doors of the village I vacated.

Have you not been paying attention? They had a meeting and decided that the real trouble was SL. Just scan some of the latest responses. :D

No, I said it a long time ago. A&T suffers from attention seeking syndrome to a point he feels, he needs to pen obscene and x-rated stories in order to shock us.

But at the long term he will be of no use because he's not that reliable.

I've known this character of him for a while now and it is true that he's no enemy of the state although he might have some 'kaftan' as he likes to call it with a certain segment of the state but nothing to get worked over.

A&T: No one was mobilized against you adeer, I know you and the ONLF ragtag got shocked by the small exchanges, however like NGOONGE stated the main antagonist for us unionists here are the secessionists who have played you like a puppet.

You are after fame, and that’s no problem for us, thus like I have stated to all the troops, no need to waste time on A&T he needs to find himself and become famous for another reason other than highlighting his inferiority complex when it comes to Puntland.

Originally posted by General Duke:

A&T: No one was mobilized against you adeer, I know you and the ONLF ragtag got shocked by the small exchanges, however like NGOONGE stated the main antagonist for us unionists here are the secessionists who have played you like a puppet.

You are after fame, and that’s no problem for us, thus like I have stated to all the troops, no need to waste time on A&T he needs to find himself and become famous for another reason other than highlighting his inferiority complex when it comes to Puntland.

So You're the one who gave the order to change the strike and focus on others .... :D