Che -Guevara

AT LEAST 34 KILLED IN CLASHES IN SOMALILAND – TWO DOCTORS AT PUBLIC HOSPITAL

I thought they hated the British and they are the followers of the mad mullah the 19 century jihadist khawariji wadaad from Ethiopia.

shaw ingriiska mar mar bay jecelyihin 

57 minutes ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

I thought they hated the British and they are the followers of the mad mullah the 19 century jihadist khawariji wadaad from Ethiopia.

Do you think, only you can talk Uk? Your sense of value and over inflated ego is not letting you see the truth, I am telling UK does not differentiate Somalis, it is only you who think UK owes you a favour.

1 hour ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

LOL they are not fighting the British now and the British are aware of the history.

Illyria   
On 8/1/2023 at 1:44 PM, Che -Guevara said:

Waa la buufinayaa

There are so many mentally ill people out and about in the triangle, some even in public service.

15 hours ago, Illyria said:

There are so many mentally ill people out and about in the triangle, some even in public service.

I was more disturbed how they talk to each other since the start od Gacan Libaax situation.

Arafaat   

SL ruling political elites still trying comprehend and grasp at narratives to explain Sool uprising, midowga Galkacyo ayee marisaa maanta