Che -Guevara

AT LEAST 34 KILLED IN CLASHES IN SOMALILAND – TWO DOCTORS AT PUBLIC HOSPITAL

Illyria   

3rd day after the Kadiye liberation operation, disorientated SL militias are handing themselves in to nomads, some have been stranded, and are being rescued in the Dhoodi, and the dead are being gathered and afforded decent burials.  Civilians esp. nomads are given a free telephone number to call for sightings, and are instructed to confiscate their weapons, not harm them, and hand them over to SSC forces.

Some of the prisoners:

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=6651089614938726

Guuldarro sharaf leh.  Atleast Waxba nagama dhiman. Ilaahay baa u  hiiliyey Ree shirshoore   waxani Wax xitaa la cabiri Karo maaha.   Waa kibir jab . ilaahay baa garab kayaga Ka baxay.  Bal idinku qiyaasa rag months la Mari waayey oo hours lasoo qabqabtay.   Hub cusubna lama adeegsan  .   Minalaahi baanu u jabnay 

Illyria   
20 minutes ago, Game changer said:

Guuldarro sharaf leh.  Atleast Waxba nagama dhiman. Ilaahay baa u  hiiliyey Ree shirshoore   waxani Wax xitaa la cabiri Karo maaha.   Waa kibir jab . ilaahay baa garab kayaga Ka baxay.  Bal idinku qiyaasa rag months la Mari waayey oo hours lasoo qabqabtay.   Hub cusubna lama adeegsan  .   Minalaahi baanu u jabnay 

Operation Kadiye (renamed so at his death) has been in the works for months. On the SL side, death toll at Maraaga alone is over 600. The 2nd front with the highest casualties was Tuula samakaab. Estimation in death toll is in the thousands.

There were 3 units of 2,000 each at one of three fronts:
a) Maraaga,
b) 2 fronts at Gooja cadde.

Half of the 6,000 force is estimated to have perished.

spacer.png

6 hours ago, Illyria said:

Operation Kadiye (renamed so at his death) has been in the works for months. On the SL side, death toll at Maraaga alone is over 600. The 2nd front with the highest casualties was Tuula samakaab. Estimation in death toll is in the thousands.

There were 3 units of 2,000 each at one of three fronts:
a) Maraaga,
b) 2 fronts at Gooja cadde.

Half of the 6,000 force is estimated to have perished.

spacer.png

Wax la qabqabanayo mooyee wax dhintay oo badan maan  arag .    I don't think in dagaalkan dad badan dhinten.    Ciidanka badankoodu meesha horay uga baxeen.   Intan  jidka laga helay habqan bay ahaayen.    Xerada goojacade  dhawr qofoo keliya laga soo qabtay.  Dadkan badan kooda    gadiid kooda  jidka loo galay.  

2 hours ago, maakhiri1 said:

Waxaa soo xasuustay wiilkii yaraa meesha laga soo musaafuriyey habaaraaye Muuse Muqayil. His clip went viral. My sister aad ugu danqatay and markuu Baydhabo yimaaday dharka iyo qarashka iskoolaadka ka bixineysay, ilaa hadda oo weyba xiriiraan. 

5 minutes ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Waxaa soo xasuustay wiilkii yaraa meesha laga soo musaafuriyey habaaraaye Muuse Muqayil. His clip went viral. My sister aad ugu danqatay and markuu Baydhabo yimaaday dharka iyo qarashka iskoolaadka ka bixineysay, ilaa hadda oo weyba xiriiraan. 

Was that the kid with the perfect Qaldaan accent? I wondered if he knew May-May?

Illyria   
2 hours ago, Game changer said:

Wax la qabqabanayo mooyee wax dhintay oo badan maan  arag .    I don't think in dagaalkan dad badan dhinten.    Ciidanka badankoodu meesha horay uga baxeen.   Intan  jidka laga helay habqan bay ahaayen.    Xerada goojacade  dhawr qofoo keliya laga soo qabtay.  Dadkan badan kooda    gadiid kooda  jidka loo galay. 

I have seen videos and still images of tracks being loaded up with, and stacks of dead bodies as if "joonyado bariis ah". There were two major fronts: a) Maraaga, and b) Tuula samakaab. Most perished at those two fronts. By the time Maraaga fell, those at Gooja cadde had no idea, as their communication had been compromised late at night, and decommissioned by 0300 EAT.

Beginning of this clip is close to what happened, as the Commanders explained.

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=977972320172402