Che -Guevara

AT LEAST 34 KILLED IN CLASHES IN SOMALILAND – TWO DOCTORS AT PUBLIC HOSPITAL

2 hours ago, Arafaat said:

Concur, I really hope this will be the end of warmongering and cool headed and rational thinking returns to our people, but fear it won’t be the case yet. 

Agree, we must stop this hubris and unnecessary killing of our people, Somali asagood bay Iska reebeen

Muuse must pay, he is responsible 

31 minutes ago, Illyria said:

From earlier counts, spoils of today's battle.

spoinlsOfConflict_ssc.jpeg.a7ca0de7c447b0a4aa8feeb9645465e0.jpeg

Wow!

Did they just panic and run away? Even I didn't expect this. Rumor has it Biixi is mobilizing the last units of the "regular army".

Illyria   

They were completed dismantled, and now blaming comunication breakdown, and the internal enemy, but in reality the war strategy put into use was one they were not familiar with. From what I hear, 11,000 well armed angry young men charged in at once from 7 fronts, and they were just overwhelmed, and run over.

This was the early count, and does not include Oog pickings, the largest ammo cache.

3 minutes ago, Illyria said:

They were completed dismantled, and now blaming the internal enemy, but in reality the war strategy put into use was one they were not familiar with.

This was the early count, and does not include Oog pickings, the largest ammo cache.

I went to sleep during the initial attack. I thought it was going to be long and bloody. Couldn't believe Faysal Bootaan was caught fleeing around Gumays. What a day!

Illyria   

Very much so. We knew something was brewing, and was expecting it to take a bit longer, but not this fast.  By the way, it is not just him, but 14 senior officers incl. his 2nd in Command.

Word has it, ina Kaahin and Nuux Baasta macaan were headed to Oog before Cabdi Madoobe forces reached it heading to Caynaba. In other words, had it not been for the Garaado & Leadership, those 2 would have been in custody.

7 minutes ago, Illyria said:

Very much so. We knew something was brewing, and was expecting it to take a bit longer, but not this fast.  By the way, it is not just him, but 14 senior officers incl. his 2nd in Command.

They were never good at protecting their officers. I could only imagine how many died today.

23 minutes ago, Illyria said:

Word has it, ina Kaahin and Nuux Baasta macaan were headed to Oog before Cabdi Madoobe forces reached it heading to Caynaba. In other words, had it not been for the Garaado & Leadership, those 2 would have been in custody.

Lucky break!

I didn't know they reached Oog.

Is Abdirashid Qodhob the overall commander? 

Abdi Madoobe became a boogeyman for the secessionists.

Illyria   

Cabdi Madoobe is a warrior. he broke their back at 2 fronts, and had 3 " guuto" isolated. Not only did he reach Oog, but confiscated some heavy weaponry, and a largest ammo cache, and met with the locals telling them they had nothing to fear.

Yes, Qodhob is now the Abaanduule in charge of the overall strategy. Even Jimcaale & Fool h@wiye performed rather well on the eastern front.