Che -Guevara

AT LEAST 34 KILLED IN CLASHES IN SOMALILAND – TWO DOCTORS AT PUBLIC HOSPITAL

An other theory is ,    Somaliland has already moved out from goojacade  and locals stormed or ambushed  the dispersed troops on the way ,  and the small remains in goojacade.  SSC received this information prior the attack.  

Here's brief explanation.  It seems they panicked when the first base fell. SSC were already to set up to ambush when they ran off West. Bootaan try to regroup but it was late.

15 minutes ago, Game changer said:

Every thing that has happened seems un usual.    For the last 6 months  SSC didn't manage to take over positions from somaliland, they didn't capture one single POW or even vehicles .  Suddenly they have managed to defeat somaliland army in every battlefield, without using drones or any other technology.  

Somaliland Army technicals are well designed  for defensive battles.   So even if they retreat they are better positioned to  shoot the pursuing enemies.  What happened Is God's work  ,  here is my theory

1.  SSC forces were numerous , the whole city and villages were mobilized .

2. They  didn't use any vihicles when they were approaching  somaliland army positions to avoid guuxa.    Instead they get closer to the bases and  used  large number of  RPGs and bazookas  to damage somaliland armored vihicles.  

3. The timing was perfect  , as somaliland forces couldn't see what's  to coming to them , especially when the enemies are not using  technicals.  You can't see individuals 4 in the morning.

Here's a brief explanation 

Illyria   
53 minutes ago, Game changer said:

Every thing that has happened seems un usual.    For the last 6 months  SSC didn't manage to take over positions from somaliland, they didn't capture one single POW or even vehicles .  Suddenly they have managed to defeat somaliland army in every battlefield, without using drones or any other technology.  

Somaliland Army technicals are well designed  for defensive battles.   So even if they retreat they are better positioned to  shoot the pursuing enemies.  What happened Is God's work  ,  here is my theory

1.  SSC forces were numerous , the whole city and villages were mobilized .

2. They  didn't use any vihicles when they were approaching  somaliland army positions to avoid guuxa.    Instead they get closer to the bases and  used  large number of  RPGs and bazookas  to damage somaliland armored vihicles.  

3. The timing was perfect  , as somaliland forces couldn't see what's  to coming to them , especially when the enemies are not using  technicals.  You can't see individuals 4 in the morning.

51 minutes ago, Game changer said:

It was an alshabaab style attacks.

I was not going to divulge it, but you will find out in time.
There were two secret missions:
a) Small units, with snipers, positioned closely on SL defences, watching their movements, and
b) Another mission, which destroyed SL communication command centre earlier in the night. Large units and heavy weapons joined the battle at daybreak.

galbeedi   

One very strange thing is general Bootaan. The way  he spoke and how he is treated is very strange. As soon as he was captured, he said, " Haddiii guriga Madaxweynaha, ama ku xigeenks ama Graad Jaamac midkaad doontaan i geeye.

The Garaads were talking about threating the prisons well which normal. Yet this general Bootaan is now at the house of the vice president. He said " I am at the house of the vice president, members of parliament are here, Waa la ii shaqaynayyaa"

This Khaatumo SSC isn't yet an organized administration. This kind of moves might even create unwanted friction among themselves. 

12 minutes ago, galbeedi said:

One very strange thing is general Bootaan. The way  he spoke and how he is treated is very strange. As soon as he was captured, he said, " Haddiii guriga Madaxweynaha, ama ku xigeenks ama Graad Jaamac midkaad doontaan i geeye.

The Garaads were talking about threating the prisons well which normal. Yet this general Bootaan is now at the house of the vice president. He said " I am at the house of the vice president, members of parliament are here, Waa la ii shaqaynayyaa"

This Khaatumo SSC isn't yet an organized administration. This kind of moves might even create unwanted friction among themselves. 

It's a move and gesture for HJ. I am surprised the young men who captured him didn't kill him. HJ has a lot of men and material. There's already over fight over who he gets what. There were some skirmishes in Caynaba.

Illyria   

Young men, who captured him at first did not even know him. He is spending the night in prison in Las Anod tonight, and is being transferred to a large prison in Qardho.

1 hour ago, galbeedi said:

He is half  dhloos  , and probably very  close relative of the so called vice president.   

1 hour ago, Illyria said:

Young men, who captured him at first did not even know him. He is spending the night in prison in Las Anod tonight, and is being transferred to a large prison in Qardho.

He is the image of somaliland army , even the Reer miyi knows him well.   He has been operating  every village in sool over the last 15 years.   Cali barre, bootaan and general doolal , are the most recognisable individuals in the Army ,  even before the war .  

Illyria   
1 hour ago, Game changer said:

He is the image of somaliland army , even the Reer miyi knows him well.   He has been operating  every village in sool over the last 15 years.   Cali barre, bootaan and general doolal , are the most recognisable individuals in the Army ,  even before the war.  

Possibly recognisable when in uniform, but did you see the state of him when arrested? It took us a while to be certain, as we initially thought it was not him - 99% of HJ are bold with the same dark complexion.