Sign in to follow this  
Ms DD

closing-ranks mentality

RedSea   

Okay Che,

lol@ half of my family is from Buuhoodle...oookay, so what?

In that case, gaashamo is mind, xarshin is mind, so is rabaso, there is no such thing as Og-denia, everywhere where few of my causins live should be annexed I say. That should do it.

roobleh   

You scared them when you bring the ****** in to the discussion. Now they need to find a escape!

that dashdash means killilka shanaad ee ethiopia.

me   

lol the defeat of the secessionist camp on SOL is complete :D . They have failed to convince one single person outside their political group, they actually lost credibility with folks that were sympathetic to their cause prior to their BSing here on SOL. :D

Somalithinker: Taas labadayda taano ayee ahayd, hadii aad fahmiwayday honour your dirac ee ka fakar.

roobleh   

We do not need to convince you anything about Somaliland. Just do your research and then make up your mind by asking your people what they think about it. Since that is the way you guys make up your dependent-minds. smile.gif

Liibaan   

Stealth,

The site is working fine, OIC - Organization of Islamic Conference and Arab league are well-known for being the first to defend the unity and territorial integrity of Somalia in all international gatherings and forums, Somalia owes so much to Muslim and Arab brothers for their huge support

Earlier, you claimed that the majority of MPs of Egal admin were from Sool, provide the source; the list of MPs, unless it was another lie !

In 1989, 1990 there was no war in North, Hargeysa was very calm and peaceful that’s undeniable fact, and people from SNM clan were returning to Hargeysa Burco in a huge numbers

Already good “me” provided the evidence from a reliable source, this document is convincing because it was confidential one time

"Winds of Peace Blowing Even in Northwest Somalia."

- I**** clan are in fact returning to Burao and Berbera in growing numbers and, we were told, even larger numbers to outlaying villages. We met and interviewed some these.

- GSDR and Somali army seem to be facilitating return if displaced persons. As Samantar promised (Mogadishu 2585). We no sign and heard no report of any harassment or punishment

- On the other hand we saw precious little evidence of material help available to returnees, notwithstanding prime minister’s statement that foodstuff, medicines, and water supply equipment have been sent to Burao.

Unfortunately, there was Somali people from every region in Somalia in refugee Camps for last 19 years, although most regions in Somalia were peaceful

There was no major war in northern Somalia in 1989 and 1990, if you claiming that there was a war, its you who don’t know what you talking about,

snm did committed major war crimes against non-snm tribes,and this criminal organization still waging aggressive wars against the people of sool sanaag and Cayn. recently when this mafia invaded Dhahar you said arrintu meel fiican bey marasaa, maxaa ka danbeeyey?

however some troops battled for few hours and then it came into a hault. It cannot be considered as major.

Don’t tell the war that forced the clan-state to fire its minister of defense was a small war

If you have any clue of how this modern world works, you wouldn’t have entertained the notion of clan-state, 16 hopeless years is a clear evidence

This is the position of the international community that includes Muslim nations

UN The Security Council…reaffirms its commitment to a comprehensive and lasting settlement of the situation in Somalia and reaffirms its respect for the sovereignty, territorial integrity, political independence and unity of the country, consistent with the purposes and principles of the Charter of the United Nations.

OIC – Organization of Islamic Conference

1. Reaffirms its commitment to the restoration and preservation of the unity, sovereignty, territorial integrity and political independence of Somalia.

Arab League

1.7 - Reaffirming the unity and sovereignty of the sisterly Republic of Somalia, and supporting the efforts aimed at achieving national conciliation, peace and stability in this country

To give you good example, let me take Somali galbeed as an example.

Very poor example, you got F grade for this

There is no similarities between the occupied somali region in Ethiopia, and the former british Somaliland

1. First smell the coffee, we are not in colonial era, the former British Somaliland colony ceased to exist in 1960 and its irrelevant today, while Somali region in Ethiopia is still occupied, some people are way behind and living still in colonial, its 50 ago for gods sake

British somali colony is a dead entity just like east german, Soveit union,

2. The current clan-faction that is based in Hargeysa and the former British somali colony are two different entities, and have no link

3. Somalia doesn’t recognize the fake border between Somalia and Ethiopia, I consider soomaali galbeed as occupied land dhul soomaali ka maqan

4. In Somalia there is 18 regoin and not 2 regoins, markaa dadka qaar waxeey ubaahanyihiin inay iska saaraan caqliyada uu ku beeray isticmaarkii ingriisku

5. Laascaanood and Hergeysa don’t situate in same region, Laascaanood is in sool region, and Hargeysa is in Woqooyi galbeed, two different regions

6. Borame, Bosaaso, Hargeysa, Burco, Laascaanood, qardho all situate in Northern Somalia because they all locate north of Galkacyo

7. The people who live in the territories in former colonies of Britain and Italy are all Somali people one single nation that share one religion, one culture, one language, some of them even from same clans, while people from Somali region (Ethoipia) are different from Ethiopian people in many ways

8. Somali region is occupied territory by Ethiopia, somalia ayaduu dhulka maqanyahay , cdina dhul kama heysatu

9. Somali people freely and happily united together and created a country called Somalia,

10. All Somali people in the Somali region are against the Ethiopian occupation, while some people in the territories of former British colony want to secede from Somalia

No referendum will take place anywhere in the foreseeable future, its 16 years and there is no referendum yet, Edna Aden said previously 2003 will be the recognition year

Originally posted by stealth

Secndly, those folks in Somali galbeed need to handle their own business, since offcourse they named the whole area under one tribe, then you are on your own peeps.

There are many things for me to worry about in Somaliland. Such as making sure folks get better education, better health facilities and care. And all around good system of government which Insha Allah I hope follows the Islamic guidlines.

First things first.

You already acknowledged that you don’t care about Somali people in the occupied Somali region,

The clan faction of so-called somaliland, its leaders (riyaala, siilaanyo waraabe), and its supporters all regard Melez and Ethoipia as a trusted and valuable ally

For me, I still cannot understand how can a muslim and somali person can glorify colonial era and advocate for colonial borders, and consider Xabashi as a friend . Let alone someone who claimed to be Mujaahid and supporter of Islamic movement, ucuudubilaah dadka qaar munaafiqnimadooda yaad la argagaxasaa

Bada cas is the guy who said that Faisal Waraabe is like the president of Islamic republic of Iran, he is the only in this forum, who openly celebrated when the noble blue flag is burned in Hargeysa

No surprise that this fool considers the Ethiopian regime as an ally of the so-called Somaliland, and actually believes the infamous saying of his adeer Faisal, that Hergeysa boy is closer to Addis Ababa than boy from Mogadishu, very strange creature

Snm was a mafia created by habashi secret service as a tool to destroy Somalia, hired by Habashi, fed by by habashi, clothed by habashi, and most members of snm were thugs, traitors, murderers and criminals.

Other tribal factions were no different

Why Ethiopia is welcome in Hargeisa, not in Mogadishu?

Somaliland opposition leaders seem to have lost their political campus since the Ethiopian-backed Federal Transitional Government (TFG) routed the Islamic Courts in Mogadishu.

Forgetting that Somaliland depends on Ethiopia for its bread and butter,

Somalilanders consider Ethiopia a friend in deed and trustworthy ally

Earlier, Ethiopia supported SNM and sheltered Somaliland refuges that fled from Somali Army bombings in 1988, this event reshaped Somaliland public view towards Ethiopia. Somalilanders consider Ethiopia a friend in deed and trustworthy ally. Somaliland National Movement (SNM) with mainstream of Somalilanders fought against Siyad Barre to liberate their territory and lastly formed Republic of Somaliland. Until today, Ethiopians are treated as Brothers.

Its first time of Abyssinian History to have reliable friends in horn of African territory, besides its straining relations with Eritrea and Djibouti. Somaliland provides service and security facilities to Ethiopian, including high stable border security and Berbera port services. Berbera Port is major Ethiopian sea access point to international community. Ethiopian commercial goods pass through Somaliland peacefully with full scale protection.

The border between Somaliland and Ethiopia is open, where Ethiopian citizens have free access to Somaliland territory, where they travel from Addis Ababa to Hargiesa without Passport, only Identity Card is required to ensure Ethiopian identity and vice versa.

Ethiopia and Somalia went into war twice from 1960, where its border with Northern Part of Somalia (Known today, Somaliland) was hotbed for Somali infiltration into Ethiopia, and Ethiopia lost a lot of its soldiers due to infiltrating Somali Forces from northern parts of Somalia.

in most parts due to what some here like G. Canood call a government.

What you call a government? the clan-fiefdom

TFG is an internationally recognized government of somalia like it or not

I consider TFG as the legitimate government of all somalia, just like you consider the clan-faction led by former NSS officer Riyaale as the legitimate government!

Nin walba waxa uu asagu yahay ayuu dadkale umaleeyaa

Runtii, ninka ee cidna garaneen meel loogu soo hagaagtu iyo meel uu ujeedo waa Bada cas, Malaasoo soo qaaday wax yar hadii laga sheego snm cabaad buu aflabadii yeedhayaa, dadkale sida ssc kama nabad galayaan

Based on his writing he seems a confused person with no principals,he has no position at all, he lacks adequate skills and behaviors to adequately contribute to a healthy debate

When it comes to his clan-region its about the choice of the people, when it comes to SSC region its about former British colony, perfect example of hypocrisy

Basically he is a hater, he enjoy bashing everything of SSC regions and united Somalia, although he is passionate supporter of the unity of the British colony, at same time he get angry when some says something about the snm or the clan faction

I believe every Somali is welcome in Laascaanood who believes Somali unity

I think its him who will go crazy and will cry crocodile tears , if he ever see a guy from Garowe or Mogadishu in places like Burco or Hargeysa , he will say a guy from Garowe is from Italian Somali colony not from British Somali colony, very backward mentality

Also, he still cries about Siyaad regime, he think that siyaad is here to harm his home region northwest , somalidiid waxba ma oga

Sool,sanaag and Cayn haters and somali midnimo haters are really jaahiliin, because they have colonial mindset, they believe that Somalia should be divided the way British and Italian colonials divided land of Somalis.

So-called Somaliland admin is clan faction nothing else, no sugar coating, it’s the harsh truth, some people need to face, because they are Out of Touch with Reality

If you cannot contribute, you don’t have to start insulting other members of the site personally, you need to focus on issues not cyber individuals like che and G. Canood

Markaad marmarsiiyo uweydey gumeysigu waxa uu xarxariiqay, ayaad aflagaadeen iyo calaacal bilowday,

me   

Eedo's bambo meesha way isku dhalaalisay. :D Noo biis eedo, noo biis.

RedSea   

G. canood,

You see quoting and writing pages of meaningless writings isn't going to say much.

Little you need to know, the Arab league and those Islamic Orginazations you speak have little influence in Somaliland nor are they capable of speaking for you. You need to be on your own, on that. Quoting them to try to make a point is laughable.

You keep discussing about unity yet you can't answer simple question which I asked and even Geeljire asked.

If you support unity, then how can you consider the occupiers of Xamar and the one who occupies somali galbeed an ally?

You can cry about Somaliland presence in Sool however you won't in Ethiopia's presence in the capital and somali galbeed, that tells me something mr. Garad canood.

Besides, you need to prove where I have supported faysal cali warabe's infamous sayings, or even supported him directly. If you can't prove it, then the fool is not me.

no I don't support any ethiopian soldiers' presence in any somali soil, tell me where I have, if you can't, hey once again, I am not the fool. You must be dreaming or addressing the wrong guy here, because your accusation don't apply to me in any way. If you think they are, the please prove prove.

mr. me,

You had been dealt with long ago, I am sorry that I embrassed you right infront of everyone. My post on the other thread and two back to back threads from kashafa has put you on the sideliness for sure. You are no longer one to ask anything. iska raaxayso. :D

Qudhac   

if somalilanders resemble jews who munipilate people and have close knitt and never die attitude then you have to wonder what the people of somalia resembled in terms of socail, personal and political behaviour and the answer if you ever find one is not a flattering one at all properly the gypsies that roam continent of Europe is not too far of characteristic comparison.

i can see why our illogical and baffled brethens from somalia can make this comparision as somaliland which is one third of somalias size has left them in her footsteps.

little do they know we feed their mothers sisters and kids by the thousands so really they not in position to have banter, just be gratefull and iska aamusa....

Malika   

^^^Who is a Somalilander??

The mothers,sisters your feeding,might be your cousins,aunties etc etc..As far as Somalis are concern,there had always been intermarriages,you make it sounds like Somalilanders are a new breed of People,werent they just few years ago Somalis??

This is disturbing walle!!