Sign in to follow this  
rashida

what a bad manor (somali boys)

rashida   

of all ppl who breath throw the nose i hate somali boys the most anyways inways of dating them i lkie them but when it come to other things like manors/behaviours they are zero, first of they stare alot when they see any somali girl like they just came out of prison, secondly i hate and hate i can't really express in words how much i hate the way they dress yuk when ever somali guy comes out across i really for throw up. thirdly i hate when the come the parties they are not part of it and stand out side by the way guys i do the hell do you like standing outside whereever it is if it shop halal or they are outside guys you are backward better change your ****** behaviours this is not africa or whereever you are mistaken for i,m especially talking about the somali guys in Rochester,MN minneapolis i don't other states may be their just like that no doudt.

Bambina   

Sup Rashida, wy the hate for those somali guyz dat ur describin'?Wat ru tryin' to do? sum bad publicity ?U know nobody's perfect but I think ur overexaggeratin' when ur sayin dat u wanna throw up.If u dont like dem wy bother to talk about?First of all wy da hell do u care if they like to stand outside?U should enjoy the party ur goin to ,not pay attention to dem.Its true dat somali guyz have a certain way to stare at gals but u cant change dat its coded in their DNA,lol.But just cuz they like to stand outside,dress bad(according to u )dat doesnt mean dat u should have such hateful thoughts.Standin'outside is not a crime as well as dressin according to each one's taste.Ur describin those guyz like they were sum monsters.

i rather go and play with my monkeys than reply to this joke criticism about somali guyz.

for the guyz:

who the hell broke this girl's heart?

1-Clown(#1 heart breaker)

2-OG_MOTI(his partner in Crime)

3-Shyhem(their side kick)

5-Beast(the getaway car driver)

6-the admin(he is the boss)

wich one of you made this Girl this angry?

talk before i lose my nerve.

LuCkY   

RASHIDA WHAT CAN I SAY GIRL! WHY HATE? THATS SUCH A STRONG 4 LETTER WORD TO USE.

I HAVE SEEN SOME THE GUYS YOU ARE DESCRIBING BUT I DONT CARE ABOUT TO SAY THE LEAST.

WHEN YOU SAY THEY DRESS BADLY DO YOU MEAN: SAGGING THEIR PANTS SO LOW THAT YOU CAN SEE THEIR BOXERS? OR DO YOU MEAN THEY MISMATCH, WEAR HIDEOUS COLORS? WHAT?

I DONT HATE THEM FIRST OF ALL BECAUSE I DONT KNOW THEM THEREFORE I CANT POSSIBLY HATE THEM. I DISLIKE THE WAY SOME OF THEM DRESS BUT THATS THEIR BUSINESS AND NOT MINE.

YES THE MAJORITY THAT I HAVE ENCOUNTERED HAVE A REALLY BAD WAY OF LOOKING AT WOMEN IN GENERAL HOWEVER THE WOMEN MAY BE DRESSED.

AND LIKE BAMBINA SAID IT MAY BE CODED IN THEIR DNA WHO KNOWS. JUST DO WHAT I DO DONT HAVE EYE CONTACT WITH THEM, OR JUST LOWER YOUR GAZE SO YOUR EYES DONT MEET THEIRS.

NUUNE WHERE HAVE YOU SEEN THESE GIRLS?

nuune   

NUUNE WHERE HAVE YOU SEEN THESE GIRLS?

i have seen them in tronto,amesterdam,nairobi and seatle,copenhagen and gothenburg

now here is where is lose it! sistas, boyz be boyz ok! just get over it! why u care about all of them! u want them all? u just go after who u you fancies, and work on him! u ce love aint easy!

we all use to think that when we get older, we will meet our prince/princess and life will be happy ever after! wroooong! life is u know what...lotta of work! its no hindi movie definitely!

OG_Girl   

I agree with u Lucky. Why hate? u don't have to hate them or love them , and generazing is not good , when u say all boys this and that u including ur brothers too and ur relatives. i agree some of us have bad habits but there is bad girls too. Think about it, there is bad and good every where and every race.

Salaam

Adna   

Salaama calaykuk

i couldn't agree more what OG GIRL said, and lucy, yeah you can't generelize all the boy's we have some bad and good, so sis don't be a hater cuz you don't have to be the way unless you choose to. Remeber there are some bad girls too not only the boys are bad, so include the nxt time,,, peace out

qoslaaye   

RASHIDA PLEASE REVISE WHAT YOU WROTE, READ IT BACK TO YOURSELF WHILE RECORDING LISTEN IT AGAIN AND AGAIN, I BET YOU IT DOESNT MAKE ANY SENSE. IF YOU ARE MARRIED OR HAVE SOME GUY TO MARRY LOOK AT HIM AND SEE IF ANY OF THE MENTIONED PROPOGNDA APPLIES TO HIM, AND LET US KNOW IF...,

WHEN OPENING YOUR MOUTH ABOUT SOMALI BOYS DONT YOU KNOW THEY CAN BE DESCRIBED BY A GIRL LIKE YOU. YOU MAY MEET WITH SOME GUYS WITH THE THINGS YOU ARE SAYING BUT THEY ARE THE ONE YOU HANG OUT WITH COME TO CALIFORNIA AND YOU WILL SEE IF WHAT YOU ARE SAYING IS TRUE.

PEACE

Xafsa   

Not all somali men are bad dressers...there are few out there that dress really nice and classy...then there are those that scare you...but thats not all of them.

About the whole staring thing...walaahi your right...you try to go to the somali malls here in mnpls and they are standing in front of the entrance...and as usual they all stop talking at once and stare at you like you some kind of rare species.

My question to rashida....why would you date them if you hate them?

The opposite of love is not hate...its indifference..think about that.

Qac Qaac   

Guys maybe looking, staring coz u guys wear now adays un islamic cloth, tight jeans, could see the belly, and small t-shirt, that a even a kid can't wear it. maybe that is the reason why guys stare at u guys, try to wear perfect hijab and tell me if they stare at u guys.

secondly for guys, u have to lower ur gays, even if the woman dresses provaktive way, still u have to look down. that is the islamic way, also the woman has to look down if the guy is too attractive to them. ppl fellow islam, it will answer alot of things for u guys.

p.s. girls still u might start giving the guys excuses, it doesn't meant always he is looking coz he wants to see ur booty, it could be that he is flight 13er, first time he is seeing a booty maybe, it also could be that he might think he knows u. or it could be taht he is reer baadiye

Xafsa   

Originally posted by Qa'Qa':

Guys maybe looking, staring coz u guys wear now adays un islamic cloth, tight jeans, could see the belly, and small t-shirt, that a even a kid can't wear it. maybe that is the reason why guys stare at u guys, try to wear perfect hijab and tell me if they stare at u guys.

They still stare hon...in my opinion I wear the hijaab as perfect as possible....they still stare...I've seen them stare at sista's with jilaabiib on. One thing men have is a wild imagination.

king_450   

I never wanted to reply this Lousy thread ,but i couldn't help myself but noticing how the siter lowered somali men in "General"

First thing you've got to do: Change your cheesy idea of Describing yourself. Your babe-o-meter needs readjusting. Right now, you probably have it set to go off . Look beyond the shortcomings. And plz when you find one brother with whom you can carry on a conversation, spend some time with him — and find out.You know not all of us "Alike"

LuCkY   

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY NUUNE:

i have seen them in tronto,amesterdam,nairobi and seatle,copenhagen and gothenburg

THAT I HAVE NEVER SEEN, SOMETHING NEW TO ME.

WERE YOU INTIMIDATED BY THEM OR JUST PLAIN FREAKED OUT BY THEIR UNUSUAL BEHAVIOUR?