Sign in to follow this  
Garyaqaan2

maxmaed c/raxmaan farooleVS somali media

Walee waxaa layaab ah Faroole isaga oo aan gaarin halsano xukamadiisa. Ay horbooda yaan caruurtiisa maxaa ka qaldan madax weeynah puntland.

Ina faroole (maxamed c/raxmaan) Wuxuu is hortaagay wariye yaasha reer puntland in ay wax ka qoraan xukuumada cusub ee puntland.

*Wuxuu isticmaalay awooda aabahiis.

*Wuxuu ka mid yahay wufuuda u safarta wadanka dibadiisa

*wuxuu ku hadlaa xukuumada afkeeda

bal eeg qoraalkaas

Madax weeynaha wiilkiisa ee puntland

^^^The man needs to rest, and get another job, he is not helping his father by being center of attention and also creating friction between the admin and the media. Horseednet is a wonderful outlet and he should not be attacking it.

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^The man needs to rest, and get another job, he is not helping his father by being center of attention and also creating friction between the admin and the media. Horseednet is a wonderful outlet and he should not be attacking it.

duke i agree with you on this one , ina faroole needs to came downe and let his father do the job. Duke listen to vioce of america maxamed faroole is in that debat with the head of horseed media. Simply the man said what possitin does ina faroole hold in this adminstration.

Thankful   

Duke listen to vioce of america maxamed faroole is in that debat with the head of horseed media.

Do you have a link with the debate?

Dang! lil middle-finger jr is doing all this crap

What happen? i thought he was busy collecting pirate money for his dad! lol. Did he get fired from that?

what a looser! Get a job mofo. :eek:

A chicken is on the side of a busy road, she sees another chicken on the other side of the road and yells:"HOW DO I GET TO THE OTHER SIDE??" The other chicken replies:"YOU ARE ON THE OTHER SIDE!!!" -think about it, rudy! ;)

lemme reiterate to u how this forum works. U comment and reply to the posted thread and not attack individual commentators.

Thats how it works homie. U dig.

^^ coming from anyone else it would have sounded reasonable

As for the topic at hand, might the puntland media be just a little sensitive and Duke, do you know if there's anything about the freedom of the press in the constitution.

^^^

I hope there is no such thing in the new constitution. Press freedom is over-rated in my opinion. Garoweonline and horseednet should take their little cat fight elsewhere.

These fools done forgot, we in Africa mate! :cool:

^^^

All I'm saying is that we have bigger priorities than press freedom right at this moment. Priorities such as good governance; schools, hospitals and jobs. Simply put, we need plenty much and we have many other pressing needs and concerns. And that camera boy who got slapped about in court isn't one of them.