Sign in to follow this  
Sophist

Treachery by some; Glory to others!

Waraabaha ku ruugaya iyo aar ku raamsanaya

Sidey kuugu kala roonyihiin maad u kala reebtid?

^^Labo-Xiniinyoodow, anigu ma gabyo e hadii aan gabyi waxaan dhihilahaa:

Waraabaha ku ruugaaya iyo aar ku raamsanaya

Midna kuuma roone e rubada maad goysid?

Emperor   

All I can say about Xaalada SOOL is Tusbax go'ay, and should it continue no doubt it is a conflict SL will lose in the long term, let them enjoy Maalmaha hore but strategically SL will face defeat both in political and military terms in the long run. SL authorities made the worst Mistake they will never retify, perhaps could mean the end of that fiefdom and the seccesion claim.

Fabregas   

Mr Chief the fact Somaliland sent or armed some its allied to invade Lasanod isnt a great suprise nor is it something that people should wail and cry over. Let us leave Ethiopia out of this moment, but let us agree in that Somalis are to blame for Ethiopian troops occupying Somalia. Any thief would rob and loot a house with open doors and windows for 17 years.

Now back to Lasanod. The narration goes that Somaliland cult invaded Lasanod. They are evil; they are this; and they are that! No offense this pure emotion and does it analyse or examine the events in Lasanod in a logical way.

As I said before the fact that Somaliland attempted to take over Lasanod should not be taken as a suprise. For goodness sake they claimed this City for sixteen years. They placed it on their map and even sent droves of their soldiers to camp kilometres outside the city. Their main politicians revealed many a time their ambitions of taking this city. So what should have done? The obvious thing was the residents of this city do defend this town, if indeed they rejected the advances being made by Somaliland, right? But who did they place to defend Lasanod? Firstly Abdullahi Yusuf and now Cadde Muses Puntland militia. The Somaliland militia were well drilled, armed and fed. Now let us compare this to the PL militia. Under Cadde Muse Puntland has become the most incompetent, corrupt and misrun affair in Northern Somalia. The Puntland soldiers were not well trained, paid or fed. To add insult to injury Cadde Muse promised and delivered many of the PL army to fight Zenawis war in Muqdisho, the bulk of the being the soldiers that were meant to defend this city. So what you have is well traine, drilled and armed Somaliland army and a city illdefended with troops that arent even being fed proprely. What were the chances that the PL militias could defend the city? I say probably little!

Secondly, under Cadde Muse it well evident that the delicate balance of the subclans in Puntland was disrupted. Several instances such as the killing in Jails, the Makhir oil revolts and other judicial arguments took place. Thus what had was that some subclans or their main boys eg. militia leaders were unhappy with the status quo in Bosaso. Of course one could say that the majority of reer Lasanod support Puntland, however, it cant be denied there are some subclans differences and issues that are resulted in some supporting the PL and Sl militias respectively. Surely it cant be that the SL militia rode into Lasanod without any support or backing from certain subclan militia leaders. What I am trying to get at is that there are certain families who trying to get at each by way of PL and SL militias. I know this from London and I am sure that you know what I am talking about.

Lastly, the solution I believe is for Reer Lasanod to form their adminstration and reject SL and PL for the time being. The leaders of both these militias contain alcoholics, anti wadaads and people who only care for a dollar. Dont be fooled that these men from both sides are heroes who have come to liberate Lasanod. Cadde Muse didnt seem concerned about Lasanod, but he is the heoric and willing commander that came to liberate Lasanod. He is simply putting this show on because he wants to get some credibility back. This is ditto for Riyaale a victory in Lasanod would also bring back some his credibility. Therefore, I dont believe it is in our interests to cheer for any of these militias. Just imagine yesterday Xaabsade would have been the loyal PL who came to liberate L.A. But now he is to you a traitor and loser. The clear solution is for Lasanod and other Somalis to appoint their patritoci traditional clan leaders, Ulema and Academics as leaders. Otherwise there will be endless conflict if one pins his hopes on men who stay late into the night drinking khamri and chewing khat. It is shame that people in London are raising tens and thousands of pounds to start a clan war in Norhtern Somalia, whilst thousands of Somalis starve. I could imagine how the leaders of the various militias will spend this money. Ilahow dadkayaga u sahal!

Castro   

^^^^ Who wants to hear your version of the truth you clannist bigot? You probably want Laas Caanood to burn and all its inhabitants to be servants in the homes of secessionists in Hargeisa.

The good news is, deep thinkers (and occasional warriors) of this forum and the homeland can clearly see through your spin and secession sympathizing. They see your lies for what they are. They will continue to raise their money in the diaspora so they could retake the 2 kilometers they lost to the secessionist cowards.

And when Allah has bestowed victory upon them over the secessionist traitors, they, who cheered the invasion of Ethiopia, will come on these boards and show us pictures of their glorious victory over the enemy. They will rejoice in their unprecedented bravery and strategic military planning.

Meanwhile, their leaders will be summoned to Addis Ababa and spanked like the dabo-dhilifs they really are.

Shame on you for spreading these lies yaa Fatah_Al_Soomaal. Shame on you.

Dear Sophist

brother, things happen for a resean. Today we know the error we made. In sha alaah when our ppl are united. I asure you, you will see politacl advaced very fast. As of right know take a deep breath and let it go. I am sure reer hargeeysa will never hold that city for long.

Castro   

Originally posted by Garyaqaan*:

Dear Sophist

brother, things happen for a resean. Today we know [as Somalis] the error we made. In sha alaah when [all] our ppl are united. I asure you, you will see politacl advaced very fast. As of right know take a deep breath and let it go. I am sure reer
hargeeysa
Adis Ababa will never hold that
city
country for long.

Think outside the box.

Fabregas   

Originally posted by Castro:

^^^^ Who wants to hear your version of the truth you clannist bigot? You probably want Laas Caanood to burn and all its inhabitants to be servants in the homes of secessionists in Hargeisa.

The good news is, deep thinkers (and occasional warriors) of this forum and the homeland can clearly see through your spin and secession sympathizing. They see your lies for what they are. They will continue to raise their money in the diaspora so they could retake the 2 kilometers they lost to the secessionist cowards.

And when Allah has bestowed victory upon them over the secessionist traitors, they, who cheered the invasion of Ethiopia, will come on these boards and show us pictures of their glorious victory over the enemy. They will rejoice in their unprecedented bravery and strategic military planning.

Meanwhile, their leaders will be summoned to Addis Ababa and spanked like the dabo-dhilifs they really are.

Shame on you for spreading these lies yaa Fatah_Al_Soomaal. Shame on you.

How are you doing Mr Castro. BTW, this is your old comrade GeelJire12. :D Secondly, as a natibve of Lasanod I dont support SL militia nor PL militia. And you have to come again with the rest of your accusations bcuz kuma fahmin. Please clarify what you mean bro!

Excuse me Castro, why are you attacking individuals for speaking their mind.(isn't this against the rules, ADMIN?)

He said he doesn't take a stand on either side, so by speaking his mind, he is a clannist bigot, I guess that would make you just the same since aad u ooynooyso that lil tuulo thats burning in hell, isn't that waxa kaa keenay xanaaqaan dhan?

Let that tuulo burn, and next yaa allaah, hope the SL squad moves down in blowland aka p-land and burn that tuulo and everything in it. We shouldn't have to feel sorry for one district and its people, when thousands and thousands of my people being killed by amxaaro that the LA people brought into mogadishu, so no need to ever come back SOPHIST. I hope iney SL guuleysato

MMA, why aren't you doing your job. Ninyahow, I can't stand you for turning your back while others have a say and tune in whenever some individuals speak, its because of you that Jay isn't here anymore, and don't think I have forgotten.

Zafir   

He said he doesn't take a stand on either side, so by speaking his mind, he is a clannist bigot, I guess that would make you just the same since aad u ooynooyso that lil tuulo thats burning in hell, isn't that waxa kaa keenay xanaaqaan dhan?

Let that tuulo burn, and next yaa allaah, hope the SL squad moves down in blowland aka p-land and burn that tuulo and everything in it. We shouldn't have to feel sorry for one district and its people, when thousands and thousands of my people being killed by amxaaro that the LA people brought into mogadishu, so no need to ever come back SOPHIST. I hope iney SL guuleysato

If all Somalis employed this ideology, we would have had peace, prosperity and a nation; we wouldn't be were we are right now.