Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Mogadishu: largest clan holds meeting in support of TFG

SOURCE

MUQDISHO: Beesha ....... oo maanta sameysay kulan ay ku taageerayso Dowladda Federaalka Soomaaliya

Posted to the Web Jan 10, 16:44

Muqdisho (PP) - Beesha........ayaa waxay maanta yeesheen kulan ay ku taageerayaan Dowladda Federaalka Soomaaliya oo iyadu soo saldhigatay magaalada caasimadda ah ee Muqdisho.

Kulankaan oo ka dhacay Hotelka Global ee Magaalada Muqdisho ayaa waxaa ka soo qaygalay Siyaasiyiin, waxgarad aqoonyahanno iyo cuqaal ka soo jeedda beesha ......., waxaana kulankaas looga hadlay sidii lagu taageeri lahaa Dowladda Federaalka Soomaaliya.

I don't mean to disparage this particular Somalis, but I think one could hardly expect or rely their support in any meaningfull way. Their leaders are just witless bunch who clapped for any group that comes through Mogadisho.

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Che-Guevara:

I don't mean to disparage this particular Somalis, but I think one could hardly expect or rely their support in any meaningfull way. Their leaders are just witless bunch who clapped for any group that comes through Mogadisho.

Well the ironic thing is, you just did :confused:

me   

Originally posted by Taako Man:

Great news.

If abdiqasim can gather his support and this then mogadishu is moving forward

He has no choice, as soon as he gets a chance he will switch sides. He wants to negotiate for the xaraan ku naaxs of the past 16 years.

me   

General Duke, I always love how you transform every topic to qabyaalad.

Muqdisho's largest clan kulaha.

OLOL   

Guess who owns global? and where is that hotel located? these meatheads, led by Ali Nafto, the dumbest moron, always hold meaningless meetings and mummble empty manifestos that don't go beyond the revolving doors of that muddy motel! How many times these powerless hobos did this before? countless? does it change anything about the realities in Xamar? none!

Me

They are Mogadishu's largest clan. NO DOUBT. There support is like getting hargeisa's largest clan to support Somaliweyn.

Anyhow Abdiqasim could be a changed and rehabilitated man. You know like the good sheik, what was his name ...... INDHACADDE?

ME, there is no other way to translate the source of this thread. Maybe you do not know the signicance of this clan confederacy?

Olol, dont insult people man. You are better than this.

me   

Matag iyo kaadi ayee sheekadu gaadhay miyaa?

War nin walbaa tii uu qaban lahaa ayuu qabanayaa.

Duke don't forget to write a good reference for Sophist.

Sophist don't forget to make those pockets full.

Che- when ever you are ready, go for it, you only live once, regret what you have done, not what you haven't.

Brown, if you are really serious go for it.

HornAfrique Kismaayo anagaa iskaleh.