Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Mogadishu: largest clan holds meeting in support of TFG

NASSIR   

^I agree with Sophist. As a matter of fact, Mogadishu is an ancient city often dominated by merchants and urban people.

Nomads from the interior settled the surroundings of Mogadishu and were indeed essential to its economic growth, however, Mogadishu--Persian title, is for all Somalis and no clan has ever dominated. People who abandoned their houses and properties would come back to reclaim and live there peacefully.

bambo   

camir sxb please ,

we know who xaamar belongs to regardles wether its capital or not , if bossaso today was capital would it be fair to say its shared city sxb ,

its the capital city indeed and everyone should have equal right sxb , but city should be controlled by its own resident after all somalia is know federal state .

TFg should stop policy of divide and rule in xammar , thats how Carte faction failed and previouse admins .

Geedi ,salad jeele dhagax tuur and mahad dheera dont have slide influence in xaamar not even north part of xaamar , Therefore they should stop beating their chess for new civil war .

^^^Bambo we all fear a civil war, but how can you say Mogadishu belongs to one group and then say that Geedi, and his clan have no influance, that makes no sense. I agree with you that the residents of the city should have a greater say that those who reside outside it. However being the capital it does not have the same status as Hargyasa, Bosaso, Baidoa and Kismayu. Because it is the capital..

Thus for the good of all you should say, it belongs to everyone and that will benefit your clan more than any.

bambo   

^^^Duke

No doubt geedi clan is largest in city thats fact , what i mean is geedi should look carefully at actions salad jeele , Dhagatuur and maxamed dheera . they realy can damage the image of TFG which is not much popular in xaamar , these mens are not trusted and have rivarys in the city so therefore no will disarm to them . They also dont have much respect in the greater ******** family which are deeply divided.

Geedi has just started to reach out the elders which is postive action , divide and rule will not work in xaamar , TFg should keep continue on the path of reconcilation as their is no greater power opposing it .

[ January 12, 2007, 01:56 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

^^Bambo, I agree with you that no single clan no matter how lare can put its will over the others. This would have worked in Iraq. All the major clans specialy the southern one has to be brought in, the government is not just Geedi's or Yusuf's but belongs to the public.

Bambo, I think that most clans do support the government, hence even the Imam fo the confederacy has come out in support and he has some weight.

The old millitary, civil servants, diplomats, elders and religious leaders and groups such as Al-Islax are being consulted.

There will be zerotolerance with regards to the security situation soon.