Sign in to follow this  
Alle-ubaahne

My tribe: The next wave of terrorism in Somalia

You, the hypocrites and the so-called TFT with their foreign supporters, called us terrorists, when we were decent and good fellow somali citizens, but now we are what you called us.

Let's war and let's bring the hated future into play for good!

Waxaad naga heshaan wax hanaga siinina!

Walaahi dagaal mooyee wax kale ma rabno, dhimasho mooyee wax kale ma rabno, burbur ay gaalo iyo munaafaq ku hoobto mooyee wax kale ma rabno.

Xoogsade   

Waraa adiga, haddaa dhimaneysid dhareerka waa la iska duwaa, soomaali badan aa kula qabto sidaa dareensan tahay, just because you deal on SOL with shamless A/Y supporters doesn't mean everybody thinks like them.

Calaacalka badan jooji saxib, go fight like a man or shut the eff up.

Alle-ubaahne Don't kill yourself.

Somalia doesn't need your likes or anyone you would support.

You are lucky you didn't fly out to Somalia to fight for your clan courts cause you would have been killed by NOW!!!

Allah Ubahane, dont hurt yourself, things will get better my old friend. You have admited that the courts was a clan thing, thus your title

My tribe: The next wave of terrorism in Somalia

As Xoogsade alluded to, dont give the game away. ;)

I thought Alle u baahne is dead ,,,,,,,,,,, gosh he is still alive but i'm totally disapointed by this post ,,,, totally disappointed ,,,

If you don't know how to survive then you shouldn't be that mess and irrogant when you are on top ,,,,, the courts took their time and gone ,,,,, now let Alle u baahne cry a river

Sorry man ,,, you don't deserve somaliland's support ,,,,,

Did we throw out the golden rules. Why are now people allowed to advocate for clans? also, is it not against the rules to disguise clan name calling with things like "so and so's cousin and so and so's uncle"?

Castro   

^ Which door knob are you related to? The Sayyid would turn over in his grave if he knew the likes of you had his image in their signatures.

^ Which door knob are you related to? The Sayyid would turn over in his grave if he knew the likes of you had his image in their signatures.

Castro, ciyaalnemada waa laga fiican yahay. And your really getting offinsive. If you think name calling is debate, perhaps there are a lot more better forums were you could do that. Who my relatives are is none of your business, as for door knobs, call it a day already, we got you, you have new vocab. As for the Siyad, I think the mere fact that you mention his name would make turn in grave, may God rest his soul.

Castro   

Originally posted by Naxar Nugaaleed:

quote:

Castro, ciyaalnemada waa laga fiican yahay. And your really getting offinsive. If you think name calling is debate, perhaps there are a lot more better forums were you could do that. Who my relatives are is none of your business, as for door knobs, call it a day already, we got you, you have new vocab. As for the
Siyad
, I think the mere fact that you mention his name would make turn in grave, may God rest his soul.
Is this a door knobish moment you're having or a Freudian one? :D

Originally posted by Naxar Nugaaleed:

And your really getting offensive.

Brother Naxar,since when did cheerleading become offensive?Let the man do his thing,after all,should ur team win,u'll see him cheerleading for u. smile.gif

Alle Ubahane

Was this whole resistance against the TFG clan? Brother this is not healthy. You need to go back to Somalia and fight for your clan to 'free' them if you feel such clannish fervour.

Alle Ubahane, give it a rest brother, would ya?. UIC or the tribe as you put it lost the grip. Blame it on all these selfish individuals within the tribe who spoiled the whole thing. Now its time you admit defeat and kana faa'ideysato cafiska TFG bixineyso, lol :D

Cheerz!

am