baala xoofto

Hysterical and crying - Taariikhdan gabayo ha laga tiriyo?

After they were defeated in the battle fields and pushed out of their lands, one famous Buuhoodle poet said to his defeated people:

• Gunbaan ahay ganbo-cad baygu xidhan, iyo gar naagoode
  • Gaashaantimaha sidoodoo kalaan, guur u sugayaaye
  • Aniga iyo hablaha loo galmoodo, waan gudboonahaye
  • Jeer oon ganboolka iska rido, guudka iga saaran
  • Ogaadeenka noo soo gabyoow, waa gar xaajaduye

These days, we have men crying like babies on TV.

Here is one of Puntland traditional leaders crying:

These people win an Oscar for Niic and caac cuuc, hands down.

Cowards have a lot of time for talk, for sure. Waar hadii aad wax isla hayso, you know where you can find us. 

Tallaabo   

Waaryaa Baalaxoofto, I don't like this thread and its tone. You know very well that there are nasty people in every Somali clan who are far removed from Allah's way. Highlighting the evil deeds of such people and passing it as representative of the whole clan is very disingenuous of you. The reality is that the vast majority of the community you are referring to is no different than the common man and woman in your hometown in terms of what their priorities are. 

Samafal   

Waa aduunyo gadoon meesha SNM ay dad ugu yeerayaa qabiil hysteria aduunka wax walba waa la arkaa.

Our Comical Ali is increasingly becoming restless, opening one thread to another. War meel iska naso Sool dad baa leh iyagaana utashanaya sidaad idinkuba ugu tashateen Waqooyi Galbeed.

8 hours ago, Tallaabo said:

Waaryaa Baalaxoofto, I don't like this thread and its tone. You know very well that there are nasty people in every Somali clan who are far removed from Allah's way. Highlighting the evil deeds of such people and passing it as representative of the whole clan is very disingenuous of you. The reality is that the vast majority of the community you are referring to is no different than the common man and woman in your hometown in terms of what their priorities are. 

It is no longer a fringe thing, it is becoming mainstream theme where even the Nabadoon (Can you imagine) is spewing pure hate. I mean, even if you have to go down that road, you put it in a sophisticated way, but this is pure hate, to the extent of even shedding crocodile tears on Camera. 

I didn't include womenfolk, because crying is expected from a females. 

@Samafal

Sxb, wax iskula hadha. I don't mind if you guys come on Camera and declare war on us. But crying and talking the lowest form of hate, that was not expected. 

Gabayo soo tiriya, soo baana, ciidamo keena. That is ok, in my books. 

Samafal   

Lol Comical Ali 30 sano oo uun aakhiro lafahooda lasoo fagayey iyo calaal Dowlada Muqdishaa Laascaano naga saartay hysteria ka wayn majirto 😂😂😂

Ninyahoow hysteria iyo cuqdad qabiil waa waxa la idinku sheego.

38 minutes ago, Samafal said:

Lol Comical Ali 30 sano oo uun aakhiro lafahooda lasoo fagayey iyo calaal Dowlada Muqdishaa Laascaano naga saartay hysteria ka wayn majirto 😂😂😂

Ninyahoow hysteria iyo cuqdad qabiil waa waxa la idinku sheego.

Sxb, cabaad iyo baroorta, bal ficil ku dara! kkk That is all I am saying.

The great Poet from Caynaba Salaan Carabay when talking to Buuhoodle's Cali Dhuux Adan, he said:

Caliyow Geel laguma helo, sidaad ku hamiyayso. 

Awoowe, dhul laguma helo Baroor iyo cataw. 

On 1/6/2023 at 11:53 AM, Tallaabo said:

True. But the real nastiness usually happens within families and not across clan lines. The hate you see online between the various clans and subclans is something new due to social media. Somalis are generally rude and very opinionated people.