Sign in to follow this  
Nephissa

Can You Forgive..

^ Not to forgive, dear. The cheat word. Although I suppose they go together - no way in hell I would forgive a cheater. But I am forgiving in other situations.

Thought I would clarify. :D

-Lily-   

LOL, I was taken aback, I thought you meant the word 'forgive' wasn't in your vocab.

I agree with you on the cheat word though.

underdog   

Let's back it up a bit.

What's considered Cheating?

Sexual contact is a given. What about other forms of contact?

Is flirting cheating? would you forgive that?

If your significant other confides in a someone else of the opposite sex more than you, would that be cheating? is that forgivable?

What about an online relationship? he/she is always chatting with someone else online...what do you do?

What about the "Wandering eye" syndrome? you catch him/her on multiple occasions 'check out' someone on the street or in the mall etc. is he/she cheating? what do you do?

Do we all the same definition and understanding of what cheating is?

underdog   

So if I don't mind her knowing I'm flirting with the teller at the bank or visually appreciating some woman on the street, then its all good?

Malika   

Originally posted by underdog:

Let's back it up a bit.

If your significant other confides in a someone else of the opposite sex more than you, would that be cheating? is that forgivable?

What about an online relationship? he/she is always chatting with someone else online...what do you do?

Hell Yeah!,confiding with another female while am alive and kicking?? What would be the point of our relationship if he is having little te'te with another woman..That will be emotional cheating..

He chats all the time online with a female,hmmm I would sure like to know what is so interesting,and that again would be emotional and psychological cheating..He is having way too much fun with someone on the cyber,intuu aniguu iguu soo jeedi lahaa and talk to me,play with me..waqtigisaa oo daani he is online?? baciisaa madoow would be by the door for him to collect. :D

way too much mental energy worrying where his eyes go, whom he's chatting to. I'd consider getting intimate with someone else cheating. Everything else is edeb daro and disinterest- lower down the scale- and handled as such.

Ms DD   

Originally posted by Malika:

quote:Originally posted by underdog:

Let's back it up a bit.

Hell Yeah!,confiding with another female while am alive and kicking?? What would be the point of our relationship if he is having little te'te with another woman..That will be emotional cheating..

He chats all the time online with a female,hmmm I would sure like to know what is so interesting,and that again would be emotional and psychological cheating..He is having way too much fun with someone on the cyber,intuu aniguu iguu soo jeedi lahaa and talk to me,play with me..waqtigisaa oo daani he is online?? baciisaa madoow would be by the door for him to collect.
:D
Bal muxuu ka rabaa another one when he has me ? wah!

Cheater only understand one thing: Do your hair up, look sexy and pretend-cheat on him. Or it is easier to do bobbit on him.