Sign in to follow this  
Nephissa

Can You Forgive..

Urban   

If I caught her cheating/having an affair or found out from others, then it's over, there's no room for forgiveness. But if she regretted cheating once and admitted it to me, I think I can forgive. I'd need to know why she cheated in the first place, only then can it be worked through..

That thought is out of principles only, since I'm not married or been in a similar relationship.

It depends, but yes couples can work it out. I'd hate to experience that but one thing we shouldn't forget is that you're dealing with human being that (RSA) said all of you are wrong-doers, and your best is one who repents.

Though I don't cheat, I understand when guys cheat just because they want to mess with other, eventhough that's not an excuse, but it's weird if the girl does that. I sound sexist, but just my opinion.

Capital punishment! There is no worser crime than cheating on your lover! Unfortunately these types of criminal shenanigans are common place in our community these days! The decadence of the west has infiltrated even a society with a high moral fibre like ours!

These issues are considered taboos but the very fact that we are able to discuss it in the open is testament to moral decline that has become prevalent in our community!

Ibtisam   

Depends on what you mean by cheating?

i.e. Your husband cheats on you unlawfully. Cheating in marriage is unforgiveable, he has the option of leaving and marry another women (or four), he just needs to be a man about it and say so, but the western notion of "it just happened... me and her were friends" yad yad ya has no place and cannot be forgiven. There are punishments for these things in Islam and waa laag duuceesta that you end up with someone like that. Naajeyna.

If you mean cheating as in someone you are in a haram relationship with (all relations outside of marriage) then really you cannot complain about the morality of them cheating. You are disobeying your lord and any harm, that happens to you in the process s dambi daaf for you, just go your separate way and move on and see it as Allah giving you a way out to escape that life style. It obviously means the person does not respect you and they are not satisfied, if you forgive them, they will only do it again, why put yourself through that drama and heartache.

Originally posted by Urban:

But if she regretted cheating once and admitted it to me, I
think
I can forgive.

Pff You must be out of your mind. No way will this ever sit with me. The B* will be history with the quickness. I will seek the Sharia law and put her to death even.

Originally posted by AfricaOwn:

quote:Originally posted by Urban:

But if she regretted cheating once and admitted it to me, I
think
I can forgive.

Pff You must be out of your mind. No way will this ever sit with me. The B* will be history with the quickness. I will seek the Sharia law and put her to death even.
lol. it looks like i have stiff competition for qalbi adeyg of the year award.

p.s the canucks suck. the flames are the best Canadian team. iginla > sundin/luongo.

MZanzi   

Cheating generally means that you are not fully satisfied with your current partner or you feel that something is missing in the relationship. If you were completely in love and happy within your relationship, then why would you jeopardize all that you have for a five-minute fling with the girl next door?

Difine cheating. Is it flirting, holding hands, kissing or (Yuk!)sex? If I even catch my special person flirting over the phone, it is down right cheating to me while he might say "I didnt do anything physical :rolleyes: ."

Cheating( as in getting in bed with someonelse) is unpardonable act :eek: :eek: . Should your significant other goes there melt their face :mad: ( Just kidding!) Leave. Any man or a woman who disrespects their partners and themselves like that are animals and they should be treated like one. And thats exactly why you should leave their sorry behinds on the curb mooing and moaning.

Nephissa   

I see way too much non forgiveness attitudes going on. It's so easy to say no, kick them to the curb, and what not, but when there are children/mixed money involved, I'm sure it's really worth all the long hard work. Circumstances matter I think.

People never talk about the lonely nights nor the disruption and sorrow on the part of the children. Rafaad & struggle ku jir all the while the adulterer is moving on with his life, maxaa doqon-nimadas ku baday?

A man who cannot keep it in his pants is a useless man.I doubt that he will enhance his family's life in anyway or shape. As for the loneliness and sorrow, you'll have to be ready to get dragged through hell everytime he cheats(and trust me he'll cheat) so you can either woman up now or become one of those pathetic women who hold on to men who treat them like crap!

Over the weekend I was at my fiancee's family house where an uncle who was kicked out of his house for adultery( which was not the first time)was staying. Everyone kept going on and on about how the woman is heartless because she kicked him out in this weather without his wallet yada yada. Funny thing, all the while he was on the phone with another woman whose house he was going to sleep over(buke!)that night. Then he got off the phone and asked my fiancee if he has any "hot" female friends he might get "introduced" to with a disgusting wink. Then, the wife took him back the day after :eek: :eek: .

MZanzi   

did u ask urself why this women loves her husband so much no matter how many times he cheats on her ....Ninku shaqadiisa ayuu sifiican ugutaa marka naagta kama maaranto ninkaan Jiitarka ah