Sign in to follow this  
Nephissa

Can You Forgive..

did u ask urself why this women loves her husband so much no matter how many times he cheats on her ....Ninku shaqadiisa ayuu sifiican ugutaa marka naagta kama maaranto ninkaan Jiitarka ah

No I didnt. Cuz I know it is out of desperation and the same old-age excuses; she has kids, he promised to never do it again, she doesnt want another woman to keep him, yada yada, yad :rolleyes: Yuk!

Ducaysane

My future mother-in law(bless her heart) is a fabulous young lady who likes to entertain family members( I know, I know am not part of the family yet. U try telling her that! :D ) at her house( and introduce me to anyone with ears and eyes cuz she is proud icon_razz.gif ) and I dont have the heart to turn her down everytime.

Ibtisam   

Chocolate & Honey :eek: :eek: :eek: that is not love, waa dependence iyo siixiir :mad:

:eek: I never though somalis (married ones at least) put up with this kind of "EASTENDERS" Rubbish. Yuk!!! double Yuk indeed.

Malika   

I would never forgive him,there is no forgiving someone whom deliberately went out of his way to cause pain and a possible destruction to the family..

What's money or children, if the core foundation of the relationship between the wife and husband is rotten?

You see so many living in lives of qiyaani, and one wonders what is the purpose of such a life/marriage?

Cheating is rooted in values. If someone cheats, and you cant ever see yourself doing that, no matter what the external or internal factors, then there is a fundamental difference in values. So one should really be asking if they are with the right person.

Abtigiis   

If the man or the women cheats, that relationship should be over. There is no point in continuing it. Values or no values, sheekadu way gaaban tahay. If I sleep with another women, it means I am feeling I miss something in my wife. Qanaacadu waa qaybta u wayn guurka, so if aadan ku qanacasanyn your partner, it is better if you end.

Having said that and agreeing totally with Malika, the nasty part of me tells me it wouldn't mind having serenity as a wife as long as I can come home dry and she will blame it on differing values. Serenity, will you respond to the vacancy then????

Originally posted by Abtigiis &Tolka:

If the man or the women cheats, that relationship should be over. There is no point in continuing it. Values or no values, sheekadu way gaaban tahay. If I sleep with another women, it means I am feeling I miss something in my wife. Qanaacadu waa qaybta u wayn guurka, so if aadan ku qanacasanyn your partner, it is better if you end.

Abtigiis, This is easier said than done. You wouldnt know what to do until you are in that situation.

This is a moral values issue. Someone who cheats obviously doesnt cherish the values of honesty, love,companionship,trust & respect.

Bess.   

I just don't blv in divorce personally, i think its an excuse to take the easy road out. As long a marriage is salvageable, u should work through whatever problems that lead to the infidelity to begin with.

NGONGE   

Serenity, in this case one line was enough. You claim that cheating is rooted in values and I tell you that this is nonsense.

I can not really say anymore than that. It's like you announcing that the natural colour of milk is black, do you then expect me to write a 500 word essay arguing that it is not?

chubacka   

Originally posted by Bess.:

I just don't blv in divorce personally, i think its an excuse to take the easy road out. As long a marriage is salvageable, u should work through whatever problems that lead to the infidelity to begin with.

If someone cheats on you would never trust them again (u might say you do, but i doubt it) why then spend all your time an energy trying to save something that has been so badly damaged.Also if you do take someone back after cheating on you, what does that say about your own self value. How desperate are you to be with this person?

Bring out the black bag I would say, but then again this hasn't happened to me and iA none of us will experience it so that jst my opinion.