Sign in to follow this  
king_450

Ayan Hirsi Live BroadcastInfidel

Hunguri   

Your uncle is the sick criminal and he must be brougt to justice and hunged.

Well, who do you belong to ?? And, how on earth can you compare Ayan Hirsi to Abdillahi Yuusuf. Dont you realise, that Ayan is "Murtadah" And, she declares that she is no longer a Muslim. Ma maskaxda ayaa ku qafilan qoyahay ama qofyohow??? That woman is a lukewarm,Kafirah, and she disgraces our dignity and the name of Somali people. Dont defend her, even if you have a true blood relation ship linked. She is disowned, and discarded from the Somali community. In the case of Abdillahi Yuusuf, I was with him yesterday praying Duhur with the Sunnah. He was also fasting Sunnah Day. What would you replay papa ????

Taliban   

Originally posted by Northerner:

Maybe not but it still needs explaining no?

Is that for me? If so, google for the "Carlyle Group" and its connection to prince Waleed or the the KSA.

king_450   

K-Diin the only reason i posted that site was she was in Q&A . I couldn't care less if she is muslim or not that is b/w she and her God but what bothered me was the gesture she was making and literally saying that 2/3 of Prophet mohamed saying is wrong in todays world. So yes we need to talk about her for such issues or we might as well declare muslim is irrelevant.!

Alas there was a brother from i am told from Minnesota who is working for VOA (Voice of America) radio who was the guys who asked one of the Q, you should hear how badly and sarcasticly she replied.

EboniQue   

Originally posted by Hunguri:

Well, who do you belong to ?? And, how on earth can you compare Ayan Hirsi to Abdillahi Yuusuf. Dont you realise, that Ayan is "Murtadah" And, she declares that she is no longer a Muslim. Ma maskaxda ayaa ku qafilan qoyahay ama qofyohow??? That woman is a lukewarm,Kafirah, and she disgraces our dignity and the name of Somali people. Dont defend her, even if you have a true blood relation ship linked. She is disowned, and discarded from the Somali community. In the case of Abdillahi Yuusuf, I was with him yesterday praying Duhur with the Sunnah. He was also fasting Sunnah Day. What would you replay papa ????

Who I belong to matters not bro, are you saying you can kill people and it will be ok as long as you pray and fast? :confused: I am not a wadaad but I don't think that is right. I am not defending Ayan hersi's actions, what ever she does or believes is between her and the creator.However What I am saying that AY killed so many people and a lot of young people are dying every day because of his actions so why focus on Ayaan hersi, instead focus on the big criminals/Dhiig acab and the biggest Losers of our time.

:mad:

One can pray, fast and fulfill all the requirement of the faith but only Allah knows where every one is going aka hell or heavan.

Originally posted by EboniQue:

Who I belong to matters not bro, are you saying you can kill people and it will be ok as long as you pray and fast? :confused: I am not a wadaad but I don't think that is right. I am not defending Ayan hersi's actions, what ever she does or believes is between her and the creator. However What I am saying that
AY killed so many people and a lot of young people are dying every day because of his actions
so why focus on Ayaan hersi,
instead focus on the big criminals/Dhiig acab and the biggest Losers of our time.

One can pray, fast and fulfill all the requirement of the faith but only Allah knows where every one is going aka hell or heavan. [/QB]

Sister: I wish you have said 'we should focus USC/ICU' because thier actions have affected every household in Somalia where as Abdulahi yousuf affected just about ten percent of Somalia. Most of Somalis today, including I mayself consider is a hero who come to Mogadishu to end a fire that is still burning.

Originally posted by EboniQue:

quote:Originally posted by Taako Man:

Ayan Hersi is a sick individual. She needs to be censored.

Ayan did not bring Axmaaar in to our Somali soil, she did not killed so many inoccent young ppl including my own cousin.

Down to Abdilaahi Axmaar IA.
What do Uncles and Ayan Hersi have to do with me?

Originally posted by Kamalu Diin:

quote:Originally posted by EboniQue:

Who I belong to matters not bro, are you saying you can kill people and it will be ok as long as you pray and fast? :confused: I am not a wadaad but I don't think that is right. I am not defending Ayan hersi's actions, what ever she does or believes is between her and the creator. However What I am saying that
AY killed so many people and a lot of young people are dying every day because of his actions so why focus on Ayaan hersi,
instead focus on the big criminals/Dhiig acab and the biggest Losers of our time.

One can pray, fast and fulfill all the requirement of the faith but only Allah knows where every one is going aka hell or heavan.

Sister: I wish you have said 'we should focus USC/ICU' because thier actions have affected every household in Somalia where as Abdulahi yousuf affected just about ten percent of Somalia. Most of Somalis today, including I mayself consider is a hero who come to Mogadishu to end a fire that is still burning. [/QB]
Who left the cage open!

The Ethiopians and the senile are undesirable guests in Mogadishu.

Xargaga   

I mayself consider is a hero who come to Mogadishu to end a fire that is still burning.

What fire kamluddin? is it revenge fire aginst USC/ICU burning in you? lets see how your cowardly revenge fire would succeed while hiding behind ethiopian tanks.

Miskin   

There is a part of me that wishes that you never shared this topic with us, but then again why not......Shows our sick mentality.

Ppl talk about alternative and ways forward and all we do point fingures and condemn others. Time to wise up i guess.

miskin