Sign in to follow this  
king_450

Ayan Hirsi Live BroadcastInfidel

N.O.R.F   

^^No saxib. There just isnt a challenger from our side of the argument. Actually there are plenty but who is going to put them on a show(s) or even promote their opinion? We sit and complain but do not try to challenge her view through the same means - the media.

Yes the media is not owned by Muslims but some of these big organisations have Arabic/Muslim shareholders - Fox News - 20% (i think) belongs to Prince Waleed of the KSA. Why is he not influencing things?

^ Prince waleed is a Saudi who just wants money. He has absolutely no say in Fox. It's rupert murdoch and his crony jews.

Ayan is broadcasted because of her hate message towards islam. If someobody like Tim Hardaway who criticizes homosexual lifestyles is censored, but not Ayan towards islam it really shows you where the news is going.

BTW there are plenty of challengers. George Galloway has already karbaashed Sky news in the UK and the whole Uk parliament :D .

He needs to stick it to this trick.

N.O.R.F   

GG is not a Muslim. We need to challenge Ayaan Hirsi with knowledge not political bravado. I can think of a few well spoken shiekhs who can put her nonesense to rest. But who will take them onto a show?

Who is Tim Hardaway? The NBA player?

EboniQue   

Originally posted by Taako Man:

Ayan Hersi is a sick individual. She needs to be censored.

Your uncle is the sick criminal and he must be brougt to justice and hunged.

Ayan did not bring Axmaaar in to our Somali soil, she did not killed so many inoccent young ppl including my own cousin.

Down to Abdilaahi Axmaar IA.

Taliban   

Originally posted by Northerner:

What makes you think he is secular?

Among other things, he invests billions of $$$ in developing and manufacting US military weapons and arms that kill Muslims.

Taliban   

Originally posted by Northerner:

How so? Your going to have explain this one to me saxib.

You don't know about Saudi Arabia's investments of billions of $$$ in the US military? This isn't classified or closed secret.