Sign in to follow this  
Kashafa

Audio: Goobaale talks about Shabaab destroying his militia.

Kashafa   

^^ I promise I won't, just make sure you honour your pledge of bringing in the Israeli jets that pulverised Gaza(while Fatah cheered on. You know who Fatah is in this analogy ? Yeah. Now it's dawning upon you.)

Thierry.   

Adeer if bringing "Israeli" jets means saving Somalia and its people from these savages, I would do it in a second and sleep like a baby.

But lucky for you I am not the President

Kashafa   

^^ I give you respect for standing by your Israeli comment. Unlike some snake-oil salesmen on these boards who would backtrack and wiggle and try to justify their infamy by name-dropping the Noble Companions and a few words of Arabic, you have the backbone to say exactly what's on your mind. And stand by it.

You are a worthy adversary. Too bad that you have chosen to support the Kufaar-founded, Kufaar-protected, and Kufaar-funded entity that will be defeated and chased out, inshallah.

Kashafa tell me who supports,finances and trained Al-Shabaab. maybe when they are transperent with their dealings like the tfg(They are dependent on aid so this will hit the news) then you may seek support. Please dont come with bull**** about Al-Shabaab being homegrown and being directed by Somalis.

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Kashafa:

^^

Aniga laakin-se I hail from Occupied Jigjiga(soon to be free, inshallah). PM me and I'll give you my Ab-tirsi hadaa weli shakisantahay :D

lol...I wouldn't worry about this if I were you as Duke is confused and only knows how to label people if his lies and clan propaganda are challenged.

RedSea   

Originally posted by Thierry.:

Adeer if bringing "Israeli" jets means saving Somalia and its people from these savages, I would do it in a second and sleep like a baby.

But lucky for you I am not the President

:eek: How is fighting a fire with fire, int this case with the yahuudi airforce gonna save a country and its people. That is just absurd. Don't let your emotions get the better of you.

The comparison between Shabaab and 7amas, TFG and Fata7 is VERY weak.

Also, there will be no Israeli jets or any other kind of jets bombing Xamar. Shariif may be inexperienced, but he's no fool. He knows you can't bomb Shabaab without bombing the neighborhoods they've infiltrated. He knows having foreign planes bomb Somalis is gonna turn public opinion against him.

And let's not kid ourselves. The people support Shariif.

Kashafa   

^^ You need to read more, abti. Superficial assessment of international events is unbecoming of you.

After you finish reading the article, come back and answer these questions.

1- In the Somali political landscape, which side is being supported by the Western imperial powers ? Who is being sheltered and protected by Western-funded mercenaries ?

2- Which side is being denounced as barbaric-terrorists ? Which side has the support the masses ? Which side has withstood the scheming and machinations of the entire Antarnashal Kamoonity ?

3- Did Fatah not cheer on the destruction of Gaza ? Did Mubarak of Egypt not assist the Israeli onslaught by sealing of the Rafah border ?

Again, once you fully digest the article and ponder on the questions above, you'll find my analogy very accurate, and then some. I could dedicate a whole thread to it, laakin short on time.

^^ You need to
, abti. Superficial assessment of international events is unbecoming of you.

1- In the Somali political landscape, which side is being supported by the Western imperial powers ? Who is being sheltered and protected by Western-funded mercenaries ?

2- Which side is being denounced as barbaric-terrorists ? Which side has the support the masses ? Which side has withstood the scheming and machinations of the entire Antarnashal Kamoonity ?

3- Did Fatah not cheer on the destruction of Gaza ? Did Mubarak of Egypt not assist the Israeli onslaught by sealing of the Rafah border ?

Again, once you fully digest the article and ponder on the questions above, you'll find my analogy very accurate, and then some. I could dedicate a whole thread to it, laakin short on time.

Al Shabab has the support of the people? :confused:

As long as these terrorist groups continue to receive weapons and money from Eritrea this government is justified in asking for international support.

Al Shabab has stated just yesterday that its main goal is to liberate Palestine and bring the light of Islam to Alaska and Japan. Only a delusional person would support these anarchists.

Kashafa   

Abwaan, wallahi I love being linked to Shaykh-ul-Soomaal Xasan Daahir Aweys and I don't consider it to be 'labelling'.

Duke is unable to fathom rag ku midoobay oo isku-jeclaaday Kitaab'ka Ilaahay iyo Sunnada Nabiga oo kaliya. The principles of Al-Walaa wal Baraa and Al-Muwaalaah wal Mucaadaah are alien concepts to him. All he understand is the clan calculus, and thusly since I praise Shaykh Aweys, in his warped mindset, I must be related to him. Since he supports Cabdullahi Amxaar for the sole reason that he's his Adeer, so too must everybody else. Shaykh Aweys and I may be thousands of miles apart in the lineage sense, but I love him more than all of my father's brothers for his unceasing Halgan to advance the cause of a strong, independent, clan-free Somalia.

So if it makes him sleep better, sure, consider me Shaykh Awey's honorary nephew. It's a true honour :cool:

Kashafa   

As long as these terrorist groups continue to receive weapons and money from Eritrea

You know, talking wild and reckless is pretty much standard operating procedure on SOL. But I'm gonna arrest you on this one.

Prove it. Prove that Eritrea is sending weapons and money to the Mujahideen. Waxaa-la-yiri and Adeerkay-aa-ii-sheeg ay will not be accepted as sources.

quote: As long as these terrorist groups continue to receive weapons and money from Eritrea

You know, talking wild and reckless is pretty much standard operating procedure on SOL. But I'm gonna arrest you on this one.

Prove it. Prove that Eritrea is sending weapons and money to the Mujahideen. Waxaa-la-yiri and Adeerkay-aa-ii-sheeg ay will not be accepted as sources.
Prove what?

Are you denying that Eritrea supports these cavemen simply to keep Ethiopia busy on its Eastern borders?

Don't insult our intelligence.

Kashafa   

^^ Your feet are in the fire, abti. Wiggling will only make it hurt. You made a loud-mouthed assertion, all I asked you to do was back it up. Can you do that ?

You stated that Eritrea is sending weapons and money to Mujahideen. Prove it.

It's a very simple request. Prove it.

^^ You need to
, abti. Superficial assessment of international events is unbecoming of you.

Attempting to portray me as ignorant of the affairs of Palestine is unbecoming of you. There is nothing in that article I haven't read a million times before in a thousand other articles.

1 - What is your Somali equivalent of Gaza? Xamar? In that case how is Shariif cheering for its destruction? It just doesn't make any sense.

2 - Shariif has never been BACKED by the West, he's been ACCEPTED by the West and there's a major difference in there. Also, Shariif has never been used to wage war against Shabaab (like Fata7 was armed to crush 7amas) - the proof: President never attacked the rebels, the rebels attacked him.

3 - MAJOR POINT: 7amas was ELECTED, I repeat ELECTED by the Palestinian people. Shabaab came to power shooting people. Also note that in Gaza, women are free to choose whether they wear the veil or not, and 7amas has built hospitals and schools. How many women are free to go veil-less in Shabaab areas? How many hospitals and schools for girls has Shabaab built?

You are very convincing walaal, but I'm afraid this latest analogy of yours just doesn't work.

If you wanted to use the example of a "brave" and "noble" resistance, then I suggest you find a group other than Hamas. As with many of the Internet resisiters, there appears to be an infantile obsession with everything Arab and Israel despite the fact that bares no correlation to Somalia, however Ill take the bait for this one. Are you not aware of how Hamas was created? Are you not aware that the same Israeli jets that you are cursing, where directed by the knowing intelligence of Hamas collaborators? Aren't you aware that the Hamas leadership is guilty of the EXACT same thing you've been constantly chiding Sharif over, sitting with their oppresors, and negotiating with the Israelis following their blatant massacres. Power hungry,and opportunist men like those that fill their ranks are not worthy of emulation, please find a better resistance group to look up to. Why not mention the Hezbollah, or will that inflame your secatarian prejudices, lets not forget they are better trained, more disciplined, and more succesful than anyone in the Gaza strip. That being said its laughable to even place Shabaab in the same breathe with either of the two, your endless rhetoric has me thinking you are employed as a P.R. man for that faction. How else can someone ignore the obvious, and deny that foreigners like the Eriterians do not have a hand in funding? Are you really going to ignore the fact that the man you look up the Hssan Dahir is good friends with Afwerki and spent his comfortable time in exile in the capital, while his faithful soldiers continued to wage war and violence amongst the innocent.