chubacka

Today I....

STOIC   

Val...I agree it was pretty average.Other than Megan Fox (isn't she HOT?) whorey outfits there was too much camera movement and unnecessary scenes methinks.

Paragon   

You know what? I'd like to watch Ice Age 3. Might sound funny coming from me but the film when in 3d is pretty hilarious. :D

MZanzi   

Today is the day I quit worrying about what I don't have and start being grateful for all the wonderful things God has already given me

Abtigiis   

^ you mean the day you finally end faking to be a girl, and in the process spare an old man like me a long perillous travel!?

MZanzi   

^^^ One wise old man passed on some very useful wisdom to me when I was a young boy..... I dont have time in my life for attention starving DUQ

ps:adeer inikala ilaali hadi kale waan isku ka qarxin sidi al-shabaab

Kool_Kat   

^Acuudubilaah, adoo qarxay ilaa Canada uu faniinkaas nagu soo gaaraa ee naga daa...

Today waa Jimco, I have a weekend full of nasasho la'aan coming my way...Too many damn guests/visitors in Toronto, all wanting in la wareejiyo ama lala socdo...

Juxa   

kool, reer koronto waqtigan kale waa dhinteen, too many darn marti from europe soomaha.

take them to xamdi, get some chicken drums to go and timmy sii marsii, maxaa ku falee wareejintooda

if any comfort, have torontorians aan inta ku heynaa.

how about house-swap. that would be great idea, hala isdhaafsado

Kool_Kat   

^LOL! Maya maya Juxa, dadkiina caadi ma'aha! Inaa baaniyo aa i heyso, heedha meesha ma'abaar baa ka jirta? icon_razz.gif Xamdi iyo urkeeda ma'aado aniga see camal? Etob is the 'IT' restaurant, specially in the summer...Alla maxaa meesha is tustus iyo show loo yimaadaa...Dadkaan ka hadlooyo si easy ah looguma goyn karo, waa kuwo soo taagan...

House-swap sounds great, if only lee soo ma'aha?

Salma   

Originally posted by Paragon:

You know what? I'd like to watch Ice Age 3. Might sound funny coming from me but the film when in 3d is pretty hilarious.
:D

Ice Age - Dawn Of the Dinos was very funny...

P.S. Rudy, there is a huge freakin Dino called "Rudy" :D

I can't believe that the producers of the movie decided to honor SOL figures.. After Rudy, Ngonge will be next,, Ice Age-4 "The Lost City of Atlantis in Dubai" :D

Malika   

I am feeling jolly and excited today,I have no idea why I should be as today will perhaps be just like every other day..routines,routin es..laakiin sii baan uu faraaxsanahay! :D

*Duceysane,dont even dare* :mad: icon_razz.gif