chubacka

Today I....

Salma   

Today, I have a great desire to have a kitten. I woke up from sleep with this passion for one... should I, would I, could I?? (Technically, to buy a kitten,,, don't let your brains work differently) :D

We stopped having cats since long time ago, after one of the cats delivered suddenly five kittens and mom coulnd't handle them all at house.

Kool_Kat   

Today was a spectacular day!!! Nothing tops eating gourmet street food at the Harbourfront...The best part of it all, it was only $5...YEA $5!!!!!!! Just the perfect family day...Might even go back tomorrow haduu rabi idmo...

Malika   

^Harbourfront,is what best Toronto can offer,I think.Especially at night time,with live music on the back ground..Priceless,I agree! icon_razz.gif

Today,I feel good! smile.gif

Kool_Kat   

You telling ME? :D Priceless indeed...

Today, I feel like my whole week off from work is coming to an end faster than I can type f......a......s..... .t!!! :(

Today I'm going to bed early insha'allah as I was tired all day because I was up last night watching this documentary about Transexuals entering a beauty pagent. Very strange yet etertaining, kinda like car-crash television I was disgusted yet jealous at the way these chicks with dicks looked after themselves. Don't even get me started on how excellent their make-up was.

Are they gay horta or just silly men dressing as women?

Oucchh... something about their utter belief in being who they claim to be makes me shutter in disgust wallahi. At the same time I feel sorry for them for they are tortured souls, poor poor lost souls.

Apparantely they say they aren't g@y but are simply women trapped in a mens bodies. To me they are men they have unholy- attractions towards men and thus they are Gay. Even if they chop their dicks off its useless because technically they are and will always be men. They kinda make me sick yet I can't help but feel sorry for them sometimes and the next disgust. I blame the western media for this, they're making us feel bad for rejecting the filthy. Had we grew up in Somalia we would have thrown rocks at their dwelling and strung them up by their genitals to be shot-up. But because of Will and Grace we've learnt to "accept" or turn a blind "sympathetic eye to such filth". LOL (I laugh but inside I cry) This is too deep...I'm off to watch Crog-mando.

Well firstly I'm human we tend to get worked up when thngs depress us and secondly I actually think that the desensitisation to homosexuality and a number of depravities is a relevant issue and especially with those who've brought their kids up in the west. Its all to easy too easy to see how a lot of homo stories involving kids reared in the west are circulating within the somali community. Its actually pretty sad-and it reminds me of a saying "you become your company"

Chocolata- I made a mistake I meant crag-mandoon -Funniest thing in a long while.

Originally posted by Zulfa:

Today, I have a great desire to have a kitten. I woke up from sleep with this passion for one... should I, would I, could I?? (Technically, to buy a kitten,,, don't let your brains work differently)
:D

We stopped having cats since long time ago, after one of the cats delivered suddenly five kittens and mom coulnd't handle them all at house.

Zulfa i hope when you woke up you prayed.Here is the scoop, i was reading dream tranlator dictionary and this is what i found out.

"To see a white kitten in your dream, signifies deceit and trouble.

To see non-white or soiled kittens, indicates "trouble ahead for you.

Good luck

Me too Alxamdulilah for getting the chance to Breath another day, Balo war waxaad mooda in loo gudbaya Kitten iyo Dogs in la keensado guryahii. Runtii My neighbor a Somali Family has a Big Big dog,imagine that walking around the Xaafadda.

Salma   

Originally posted by IsseRiyole:

Zulfa i hope when you woke up you prayed.Here is the scoop, i was reading dream tranlator dictionary and this is what i found out.

"To see a white kitten in your dream, signifies deceit and trouble.

To see non-white or soiled kittens, indicates "trouble ahead for you.

Good luck

What Dreams Tafseer You are reading? For Tabari or Qurtobi??

Anyway, I am always optimistic about my dreams, that's why life is good... Whether for a White Kitten or a Black Jaguar :D

Kool_Kat   

:( today! I can't upload the photos I took on my sister's camera last night at the Kowda Luulyo Rubaayad!

Last night however, lagama hadlikaro! Nothing more emotional/happier/fu nnier than running in to childhood friends aanan 20yrs arag, oo hada weynaadeen...And reer SOLna qaarkood ma'aha in Toronto loo ogolaado iney soo galaan... icon_razz.gif