Sign in to follow this  
Cowke

Kufsigii ugu Naxdinta iyo Yaabka Badnaa oo Hargeysa ka Dhacay

Cowke   

It is very sad indeed. I don't condon this action all i am saying i knew it existed there and it doesn't exist anywhere else in somali inhabited areas!!!

The point is their is girl they holding that is ours which they stole from bendar bayla and they send an oromo messenger to do the stealing.

I guess after they ran out of giving their childrens they have focussed on ours but will meet fierce resistance hadu illahi cidmo

UZTAAD   

I concur with coke the child should be released as soon as possible.

cooke mahdsanid dadaal ka wada ilaa ilmaha laga soo xoreynayo.

hadda ka horna gabadhii zamzam aheyd waa garanaynaa waxii lagu sameeyey

Cowke   

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tusbax:

Pedophiles live in all socities. No society is immune from this. It is a sad development though.

You can't just make blanket statements like that. Somali inhabited societies never do this and if u have proof show me!!! But piracy thing is something somalis always used to do stealing camels!!! and piracy is done also across other countries which i can easily prove if you ask for source!!!

So don't make those sorts of blanket statements. It only happens in hargeisa that sort of stuff and also the west but never in other somali inhabited areas such as puntland, jabuti, ethiopia somalia and even hamar!!!

If you want to refute that please bring your source and show me where other areas of somalia have ever done this horrendous crimes!!!

Cowke   

Uztaad. The pedofiles in hargeisa are very well known, they have done this sort of stuff not once as you are aware.

We need to urge puntland to stand up. Lets not harm their children or women but get their men in retialiation. We should never tolerate this sort of behaviour of harming somali children!!!

Cowke   

Uztaad islamic? lol you have alot to learn my friend. Remember michael mariano, have u ever asked yourself why they never kicked him out of somaliland? he was successful politicians and possible candidate to lead their clan. These people kuma dhaqman sharciga sxb so their is no point using islam.

These are people who sought fake recognition from yahuud "nacdal baa la sarey yahuuda" yet their whole government was apparently chasing after the enemy of allah.

Sxb u have alot to learn!!! I really feel sorry 4 them, but we should not allow them to cross our line, let them do whatever they want to each other, but we should go back and do a tarikh to keep them quiet for another 20 years!!!

^^

Lol@ Cowke...I guess you want another statue commemorated in your name like this one, huh? :D:D

ethiopia_2006.1166521440.monument_in_cen

p.s

Who says the Mighty Bluugle does not fly high and proud in Hargaysa? Notice how the Somali flag on the jet flies higher than all the crappy Shankaroon flags beneath. icon_razz.gif

Wacade, this flag waa laga qayliyey! :D:D

Cowke   

lol mr somalia good one bro. The blue flag is very high indeed!!! But i was reading an interesting piece regarding abdullahi yusuf and hassan abshir beef back in the day. Hassan abshir was like "let the goats in hamar lead us and we can all go on expedition to hargeisa again"

whilst yusuf was saying "no lets divide up usc and pit mahdi ppl with the galmudug people" and give the rest of smaller usc clans high ministerial roles. Whilst the seat of power remains with us and the policies.

I was thinking i wish we went hassan abshir way because we need to do a tarikh in hargeisa. Yusuf was only going to go as far as pitting the darwish against the snm, whilst hassan abshir wanted full blow invasion of usc and ssdf in hargeisa but that would cost us giving the usc the leadership.

Ps: I am not asking for sympathy, I just am saying we need to smack some heads in. Mrsomalia, take advice cade muse with 1 month preparation took on yusuf 10 year preparation that he had. Mind you noone stood up to yusuf since aideed. :D

We don't chicken out or ask for sympathy, how you think we got president in puntland you think we got because of love lol.

waxa arrintaas ciidammada boolisku u qabqabteen dhawr nin oo lagu xadhiidhinayo inay ka dambeeyeen falka cadowtinimada ah ee lagula kacay ubadka saqiirka ah.

shocking crimes happen in the real countries ,,,,,, u forgot to talk about the above issue ,,, for some reason :D

Liibaan   

Cowke is a fake online character, he is not from Puntland

Waryaa iscadee? cidna wax kuma yeelaso waa cyber world , like Max admitted that he is NOT from Awdal, but in reality FROM Barbara

beenta badan ee aad Puntland ka sheegasidna jooji, caafimaadkaaga uma fiicna, adin uun bey wax ku yeelasaa, waa talo wanaagsan, nin kula taliyey kuma dilin

RedSea   

Originally posted by Cowke:

I was thinking i wish we went hassan abshir way because we need to do a tarikh in hargeisa. Yusuf was only going to go as far as pitting the darwish against the snm, whilst hassan abshir wanted full blow invasion of usc and ssdf in hargeisa but that would cost us giving the usc the leadership.

Nothing more than vindictive kid on a imaginary power-trip. Turn off your Nintendo game cube kid and smell the fresh air!

Cowke   

Sxb im not puntland, im not somali, im from space. why the hell do you care? it's none of your bizness who i defend and who i don't!!!

Sxb just keep changing your names because u have obvious ^^^ when u do duke. That's why i dont bother with ur topics because u just use 10 names and fill it up and try to start a debate with yourself. Its gotta be boring talking to yourself.

Anyways stay out of my bizness im not here to play games and change names like you.

Liibaan   

cowke runta lagama xanaaqo, it is not me everyone from sol says that you are fake

mida kale Gabadh yar baa la kufsaday, is not politics, its crime, criminals are in every region

If you don't like Puntland or Somaliland thats ok, its not crime