Sign in to follow this  
roobleh

Will Edna Ismail make a good president?

RedSea   

Did anybody see that clip by New York Times of her delivering baby from a lady? You should see it to appriaciate the job done by this wonderful lady.

RedSea   

Well, I didnt' see the whole thing, because I couldnt' watch, but its' very motivating for us and will remind you that our country needs us more than anything.

That Edna Adan lady has done incredible I can't say enough of her good doings sxb.

Jaylaani   

Originally posted by rudy:

word is that she got hunguri dheer! well when she came to la somaliland meeting couple of yrs ago, she insisted to be booked only in hilton hotel!!

i was banned from that meeting! wtf...! to me somali ppl are one party...party of all somali ppl... but i got in just 4 the f of it! i invited some party leader to my place so i drive him there!! no moran could say shyte to me!! i dont remember the party name....sounded something utob...! whatever.

i just went to the party and it was ho-down!! this lady was but she was not impressive! she looked like a crazy money hangry biatch politican!!

my 3 cents!

What are you trying to say? ESL classes are in order....you should try it.

RedSea   

^^^Why not? if you excepted a puppet and Xabashi bend over, why not someone who actually has done something positive like Adna?

Jaylaani   

^^^That is why Somaliland men are above average...get it!

It takes real man not average faarax to acknowledge women and their contribution in politics and the society in general

^ Whatever you say sxb. When I see 'Edna' at the top then you can say that. However the day that happens is the day I quit Somali politics. If america ain't ready for a woman, sure as hell ain't no somali ready.

^ Whatever you say sxb. When I see 'Edna' at the top then you can say that. However the day that happens is the day I quit Somali politics. If america ain't ready for a woman, sure as hell ain't no somali ready.

Jaylaani   

^^Don't you know is the women that actually vote more than men in Somaliland? If she elects to run she will win. I grantee you that.

I know ‘VOTING” is foreign culture to you but one man/woman voting system is what determines the political outcome of Somaliland government…from district to parliament to presidency.

^ Foreign culture to whom? I vote in my local/provincial/federal elections.

Anywho lets wait and see. You keep talking. But for 16 years no lady has held neither one of the top two positions. If America the great can't accept woman don't tell me people who kill each other for grazing grounds could? Give me a break saxiib.