Sign in to follow this  
roobleh

Will Edna Ismail make a good president?

roobleh   

Edna Adan Ismail is the former Foreign Minister of Somaliland. In 2002, Edna completed a maternity hospital in Hargeisa which she runs. A former country Representative of the WHO, Edna is well known and respected for her generosity and patriotism. She is a political smart who knows how to clearly make a political argument. She has a good grasp of policy issues, leadership skills, managerial skills, and understands the challenges we face today.

I believe Edna Ismail will make a good president.

Hunguri   

Yeah, she can be a good president and lead S-land, like Khalida Zea of Bangladesh and Benazir Bhuto of Pakistan :D .

(1)Bangladesh (Khalida Zea)

(2)Pakistan (Benazir Bhuto)

(3)Indonesia (Waa illaawy islaantan magaceda)

(4)Philipines (Arroya something )

(5)S-Land (Edna Ismail :D )

Hunguri   

SomaliThinker, sxb what is this emotional out burst loool. I wrote nothing more than what history said. By the way, Jacayl bro will say the truth about this. Adiga caadifad aya ku haysee iska fadhi :D

word is that she got hunguri dheer! well when she came to la somaliland meeting couple of yrs ago, she insisted to be booked only in hilton hotel!!

i was banned from that meeting! wtf...! to me somali ppl are one party...party of all somali ppl... but i got in just 4 the f of it! i invited some party leader to my place so i drive him there!! no moran could say shyte to me!! i dont remember the party name....sounded something utob...! whatever.

i just went to the party and it was ho-down!! this lady was but she was not impressive! she looked like a crazy money hangry biatch politican!!

my 3 cents!

roobleh   

^watch your mouth rudeboy! If you don't believe Somaliland, then you shouldn't care about who or who is not gonna lead.

Edna is someone who is known for her generosity.

She delivers babies and trains midwives and nurses in her hospital. There are many young ladies and gents who became educated cuz of her.

rude, I was hopping your 3cents will appreciate that. You need to research and not rely on "word is" before you throw your rubbish at her.

She is good to lead Somaliland for the next five years and is a good role model for women who make up the majority of Somaliland population.

what's with this ignorant moron rudy,

does anyone know what the hell this fool is talking about. i think he should take some lessons in english before he comes on here regurgitating that incomprehensible garbage all over the place.

wash your mouth out and get some english lesson man,,

abaayo wax ku daari maa aqaan, but i will repect as lady and wont stoop to level that you went...

i just said my disagrement about Edna and i do have plenty of reasons 2. in the real world abaayo, ppl disagree.

may be its that time of the month for you! so why not take a chill and sheeydanka iska naar.

edna profession is baby delivery, and she delievered many babies including me! that said, what else she got but only blown head, is all i observed from her when i met her!!

have u ever met her or know her or get regular news what does shes in hargeeya... or u just blowing steam!!

What!!!!!!

I cant make make a word out of what you are trying to say. are you like five man? cause my little brother of 9 makes more sense then you. i dont know this lady that you are dissing but all i know is you've got to be the most ignorant and primitive fool on this forum. i am suprised anyone here understands a word you are saying.

maybe you got something in your mouth on a constant basis that has got you gurgling all the time. i suggest you get off your knees and take out whatever it is that is your mouth.

roobleh   

^^I met Edna in Washington and heard many of the interviews she has given to both local and international media. She is highly respected not only in back home but all over the world. Hardly anyone who met her can resist her charm and sincerity.