Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

Liiska xubnaha baarlamaanka cusub: Fr.4.5

A&T....There should be Non-Aligned Movement Team . Xiin could be the captain. I can't possibly play for the Puntland, and I'm sure others who feel that about Somaliland tea, Sharif, and other teams.

I, Ibti, Xiin, and Red coming together. We will recruit more.

Waryaa Xiin, I haven't but you never know man :D Ninyahow I am impressed with Faroole so far, I am giving him the benefit of the doubt that he will be a good leader. Have you listened to his speech of his admin plan for the coming years? It was impressive to say the least. The guy is pro environment as far as the his speech goes.

Rumor has it, that Nuradin is heading to Djabouti(he is been invited to the conference) don't know if it's true or he is willing to take part though.

^^Faroole is saying all the right things at the moment. Hope he does not deviate from the pronounced plan.

Nurading going to Jabbuutim, eh? Sheekh Sharif aan ku xiraa ee shib ii dheh saaxiib :D .

LOl@ Farole's back.. Nah, never even consider him as a threat let alone winning the game. I was surprised when I heard him win. Warya, I was Nuradin's SOL campaign manager ;) .

Are you questioning his intelligence now? You were better than this ya Che! Nuradin miscalculated things and in politics, there is always room for for improvements and comebacks. Don't rule him out man.

Originally posted by Abtigiis &Tolka:

I think these people need to go to Djibouti for inclusion.

Somaliland Best 11 Vs Puntland Best 11

Somaliland

1. Goalkeeper – Ibtisam

Defenders:

2. Xaaji Xundjuf

3. Ayoub

4. Suldaanka

5. Oodweyne

Midfield

6. Africaown

7. Qudhac

8. Mintid Farayar

9. Ngonge

Strikers

10. Jacaylbaro (Captain)

11. Norf

Coach: Red Sea

I don't like this line up :D . This needs be re-shuffled. I will fire the coach to start of things :D

RedSea   

^I'm your superior, you can't fire me. :cool:

Umm. Not a bad team, but we have few players who may commit unsportsmanlike misconduct. So having that in mind, I'm gonna bench Qudhac and Africaown for Poker and Stoic.

Now that is a good team. ;)

RedSea   

The 42 listed here are from the clan of Sh. Shariif. Not his sub clan only. His sub clan has 10 MPs.

This list includes the sub clans of Dahir aweys, Sh. Janaqow, C/raxmaan macow, Ahmed diiriye etc..

Definitely have "own goal scorers" on our team haha. They will only perform when their choice of president is elected.

ps. Red my man, there is no way you can lead the movement :D . You're unstable, and you're unsure of who you support.