Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

Liiska xubnaha baarlamaanka cusub: Fr.4.5

There are not enough people to form a third team:

The only players are Maskiin Macruuf Aqiyaar, Adam Zaylac, Juji, and maybe Che. That's about it. The rest are up to something else.

RedSea   

^You're too nice to take it to the other team, so in that case I put you on the defense to articulate our goals and aspirations as a team. Don't disappoint me.

MMA sets the trend, as a goalkeeper, when can be assured that he won't let anything slip pass him. ;)

Horn and Alamagan, dont' know where they stand most of the time.

Ibtisam   

^^I like Allamagan, he has a good heart, I saw him blowing the flag for Gaza, not sure I ever read anything he wrote with regards to politics. Horn is always angry :D not sure his stance either, but he writes very well.

What ever happened to Xoogsade?? If he is still around, it would be a good addition.

RedSea   

^YH. Allamagan was a good team players during the gaza, but this is no gaza is it? :D

xoogsade shows up once in blue moon. We can't have team players absent in key games. LOL.

"we talking about practice man" _allen iverson. hihi

RedSea   

Sharmar'ke would definately be on our team. He would be the spiritual guide of our team with his poems and what have you. But he is no where to be seen. Raadi, aad ayaan ugu xiisay ninkaas.

RedSea   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

Red......All of the sudden, I have no desire of being part of your rigtag team...Good day Sir
icon_razz.gif

Quiter! :D

Ibtisam   

LOOOL @ che is too nice!! HAHAHA Che you need to rugby tackle Red sea. Imagine he even put Ibti in front of you, :D Nothing wrong with errm nice.

Red Sea, please search for Sharmakee like Bush searched for Bin laden.

RedSea   

ibtisam,

We'll find him Insha Allah.

Africaown,

Become a reporter or something, you ask too many questions.

Simple answer is this team stands for symbol of change. Our core values are open mindedness, justice, and equal opportunity.