Sign in to follow this  
Hadoodil

President Faroole is throwing Puntland Away for the wolves

Hadoodil   

http://www.wardheernews.com/Articles_09/Nov/10_farole_puntland_abdikarim.html

Rightly or wrongly, Mr. Farole has been consigned lately to the graveyard of disgraced, fallen leaders. Some have gone to the extent of calling him a pitiful guy, fallen from grace. Isn’t too early to write off Farole? Why make him an object of ridicule and derision? The man has yet to consummate his blissful honeymoon!

NASSIR   

The refugees from Southern Somalia and the Sool and Sanaag people in Puntland are under consistent harassment as they are blamed for every thing that goes wrong – insecurity, unemployment, espionage and etc. when ever a bomb goes off the police rounds up members from these residents and put them behind bars and made them buy their freedom at a price they can hardly afford.

The livestock Minister of Puntland speaking with the press at Boossaaso animal holding and processing centre welcomed the lift of Saudi ban on Somali livestock. Mr. Doonyaale distanced himself from the rogue trading practices employed by some of the livestock merchants in Puntland who are connected to Mr. Faroole “I don’t want to lie, the practice of telling the ******i people that they will be paid $80 per head  and then reneging the deal after their animals are brought in Bossaaso is a bad practice. It is robbery and deceit to offer $40 after you make sure that they can neither get pasture for their animals nor able to take their anaimals back to Wardheer and beyond. This practice will chase away the people this port gets its business from and as a consequence we will loose 97% of projected revenue to other ports.”

It's amazing authors with no scintella of knowledge of the political and business environment of the region would utter such claims to criticize an administration with no authoritative base of facts let alone make a persuasive point.

In the first paragraph, he makes the point that the people of Sool and Sanaag are refugees, ill-treated in their own territory. At least, he should have limited his behind-the-scenes half-truth and mindless assumptions peddled around his tolka-gathering places to the Somalis of the south. At least, it would have made sense to others in his speculation of reer Sanaag, of which Boosaso, is indeed their traditional homeland.

And in the second par. he manufactures a false quote and wreaths of lies against the Minister of Livestock, Mr. Doonyale, that of systematic deception and fraud done to nomads from ******.

I am really disappointed with the author's false lamentation and his bent on spreading malicious rumors that can foment hostility.

...the practice of telling the ******i people that they will be paid $80 per head and then reneging the deal after their animals are brought in Bossaaso is a bad practice. It is robbery and deceit to offer $40 after you make sure that they can neither get pasture for their animals nor able to take their anaimals back to Wardheer and beyond.

I feel sorry for the poor nomads that has been cheated and wronged. The Pirate people have no mercy at all.

Originally posted by Suldaanka:

quote:

...the practice of telling the ******i people that they will be paid $80 per head and then reneging the deal after their animals are brought in Bossaaso is a bad practice. It is robbery and deceit to offer $40 after you make sure that they can neither get pasture for their animals nor able to take their anaimals back to Wardheer and beyond.

I feel sorry for the poor nomads that has been cheated and wronged. The Pirate people have no mercy at all.
^^ :D

Ugu dambeys, Somali way is barteen!

Suldaan Xume iyo Macnoyare if you believe that I will sell you a bridge in NY. Bosaso is the most sucessful commercial city in Somalia and it's port has been in operational for the past 19 years. Why, because it has the lowest tarrifs and is open to all Somalis let alone Puntlanders. Even your own people instead of Berbera do profitable business in Bosaso.

^^

I was reading an article penned by a secessionist dullard on saaxil.net; in which he was complaining about the thriving business between Burco and Bosaaso? He wasn't particularly too happy about the REFUSAL of Burco's business community to PAY TAXES to Hargaysa, for using Bosaaso as their primary trading partner. This is what he said, and I quote...

Waxaa ka sii yaab badan in gaadhiga dekkedda Boosaaso laga soo raro, ee isagoo aan meelna su’aal xataa lagu weydiinin si qumaati ah Burco iyo Laascaanood shixnaduu siday loogaga dejiyo, isaga oon cashuur Somaliland leedahay laga qaadin, ee weliba rakaab boosaaso usii qaada. Waxa taa ka sii yaab badan in Dolarka iyo Shilinka Somaliland sida lacag qalaad, sarifka uun lagu kala ceshado oo aan dukaamadu waxba kaaga gadaynin, adoo soo sarifa mooyaane.

So yeah! Dem pirates are surely bad people. Sure--we use their port(even though we have a much bigger one in Berbera) and have a very strong and thriving business relationship with them, but Goddammit, they ought to pay their taxes. :D

p.s

I didn't know the Shankaroon Shilling was not accepted in Burco as legal tender. I mean, what does the guy mean by this..."Waxa taa ka sii yaab badan in Dolarka iyo Shilinka Somaliland sida lacag qalaad, sarifka uun lagu kala ceshado oo aan dukaamadu waxba kaaga gadaynin, adoo soo sarifa mooyaane".

This is very unfortunate indeed. :D

Abtigiis   

Mr. Farool’s regime showed time and again that it has no respect for the constitution of Puntland, Islamic brotherhood, Somalism and of course international human rights. This unforgivable heinous crime meted against the five ******i youth on the 25th of October attracted the wrath and condemnations of the Somali nation from within and without save the international community’s shock.
Mr. Faroole who was a refugee himself and who is a national of Australia must know the sanctity enshrined in the spirit and letter of the human rights instruments – legal proceedings against this person are to be filed shortly with the Australian government and human rights organizations.

The five ******i youth were deported from Yemen and were arrested upon arrival -See Somali Cartoonist. They were subjected to a severe torture under the auspices of the Tigreyan chiefs of the PIS( PL’s infamous terrorist institution) in Boossaso’s Abul Ghraib like prison. Mr. Abdi Hassan Yusuf was officially handed to the Ethiopian security forces and his family and relatives are waiting to hear the inevitable. Mr. Abdillahi Hassan Ali died in his prison cell as a direct result of the torture. The remaining three detainees, Olad, Bedri and Deeq, are still in prison without any chance of seeing a judge similar to the fate of their other friends.

Tension is rising in Galkacyo, Las Canood may erupt soon, trade with the northern neighbours may soon stop, and internal suppression of dissident voices is increasing. Faroole is a power-hungry maniac, and his attempt to be all the things they want to all people will undo him.