Sign in to follow this  
Crystal_Clear

Mr UGLY

Ibtisam   

^^You! of all people should be glade for their charitable nature. :D Male deficit?, really where, I hardly ever see any Somali girls (unless you are in a “women only weddings” everywhere else is full of Farah’s). I think Somali Female deficit is closer to the truth.

UGLY :1. very unattractive or unpleasant to look at; offensive to the sense of beauty; displeasing in appearance.

.........CC is going on a Vaction...ALONE,,to clear my head!

I'm not that ugly CC ,,, come on ,,, you da first one telling ppl i'm very very ugly.

Be fair and don't scream in that way ,,,,,, don't make me go for a surgery or something. :D

It matters yo! my friends are so fun! and bubbly and they make me happy,and we party toghter and i got there back,they got my "bags",and we are so close,we even borrow money from each other, i dont even have to give it back, i love my friend because we are like the 3 muskateers,my five bestfriends are the bomb! so it really matter what they think.

Ibtisam   

CC, I've now concluded that you are far too young to speak to Men/ boys/ Guys! What ever happened to hating boys as little girls :rolleyes:

Curly   

I might not see the whole "three musketeers" spew as mature but the snide comments were unnecessary and underhand. Why is there this constant need to belittle others I wonder...does it really pain you that much?

chubacka   

CC, give Mr U a chance! U luv your friends and dey luv you, you can easily explain why Mr U is so much fun. Prob dey will like him.

Good luck an rem if ur mearnt to be together you will no matter wot ur friends say.

jst relax, wait an see how things go.

Salaam

ISKA DAAYA HABEENKII BUU QURUX BADAN YAHAYE

LOL@Jaceylbaro. I think you made that one up as you were typing it.

As far as the ADD-Girl aka CC is concerned, what she meant by the fella being ugly is that he is unattractive in the eyes of her friends. He might be an average looking(and a handsome buff to some other lady and her friends), but in the eyes of her homegrls, he just doesn't cut it.

All in All, ADD-Girl can't stomach her friend's harsh critism, and hence would rather keep him on the DL until she figures out another way to introduce him.

what you need to know ADD-Girl is that yes, its all fun and jokes, but until you build the courage to walk with him in public, just keep him on closed doors and enjoy him. (don't stress yourself out over nothing)