Sign in to follow this  
Crystal_Clear

hug me

hahahahahaha ,,,,, and she is screaming with a joy ,,,,, hunguri tries to holp but fell down and break his leg ,,, C-Xalane call the cops but he got arrested of bank roberry he did the day before :D

-Lily-   

Comfy looking pillow, the first one is just scary and owning the second one would just be sad! I mean it doesnt have blood running through it icon_razz.gif

Hunguri   

looooool@ JB. Dee how about going to Xaraf smile.gif . Wallee, Xaraf restaurent was my fevourite Restaurent at Hargaisa :D .... Is it still the same ;) ?

Yeah it is still the same niyow ,,,,,,,,,, the owner died recently but his son is running the place .............. aniga BOODAALE igu hallee :D:D

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

C-Xalane call the cops but he got arrested of bank roberry he did the day before
:D

I got out on bail,who bailed me out? :(

Cynical is it u,naah i think its Cambaro :D

Originally posted by Hunguri:

Captain Xalane
:D
. Odaygii JB ahaa ma aragtay
smile.gif
. He must be having a bone in luuqa !

Yeah CL told me that he was hiding from the rest with the bone.Loool,waryaa JB there is a bone shortage miyaa? :D

Hunguri,ninyohow ur advice was a wicked one.I ate all the doolshe and still,no change yaaqay and ur calool soo saaris recipe failed again. :D