Sign in to follow this  
shyhem

Where are all the good somali housewives

Paragon   

Grey M&M, Trust me, I do not wish to entertain the likes of you. So be civil and don't bother me with your foul words ever again.

Paragon   

Who is paying you to give attention to my posts. For God's sake... I hate to repeat myself, and I told you several times before ... choose your type.

Xafsa   

I can't believe this :D dang!!

I don't see what the sisters are getting all worked up about...sheyam is just expressing his thoughts...there's no need to jump down his throat. I find his view very amusing...but I respect it.

Sheym..allaha kuu sahlo gabar saas ah....thats all I gotta say..aamiin dheh smile.gif

peace

Originally posted by Shyhem:

As u can see most of the sisters here becoming adults as in the sense that they are mature enough to get pregnant today,but for some strange reasons they see themslves as that innocent seven years old.I mean if a somali girl is past 18 and not yet married than she is lucky if her own family don't ask her "what she is waiting for",ofcourse some sisters will hide the truth from the family by talking about education and career.

I say give me a break who said u can't be a wife and doctor or a father and a husband at the same time......its time our mad love with community college come to an end.Going to college is all good, but that ain't the only thing u are supposed to do in life.Infact "the" most important think in life is to get married and have some kids of u'r own,ofcourse i'm not suggesting u should suddenly turn u'rself into children producing factory,but u should be aware of u'r ultimate goal in life......to take care of u'r family that's if u're lucky enough to have one to call "afamily".

Some of us are so obssesed with education that we actually forget about basic thing like,the right to be loved by someone other than our immediate family members.

For the sisters i know u have all the reasons to be single,but trust me,afew more miles on u'r body will eventually cost u the love u've been looking.Furthermore u can become all the doctors u want to be but in the end u will end up under a man, so u might as well accept it now than regret later.

I'm not suggesting that men are better than women,i just want to put a great emphasize on how a woman's role is far more important than that of a man.A good housewife is basically equaivalent to the foundation and pillars of a house.Even the least cracked pillar will eventually led to the collapse of the house, and in that case one must do all means necessary to avoid a cracked or damaged pillar for it will collapse on itself if not on you.

Its good for somali women to be educated but u shouldn't be educated at the cost of u'r social life.I have seen many smart sisters in college and yet they can't even add salt to the soup coz they forget the recipe manual at home.Imagine that lady been my wife,i will definately divorce her and divorce is the reason why in the first place i must look for a good somali housewife.I don't like fixing stuff and in this case a somali sister is no different.Better be good in the first place for i'm not a patient man and i'm not in the business of fixing others remember.

[Next post]

Here is the theme of my story in case u're too depressed or stressed and angered by my statements......
This is nothing but the truth
;u'r father won't tell u,u'r brother won't even mention and u'r cousin won't bother to ask u, and any other somali man definately won't dare to annoy u.And for that reason i decided to put my reputation on the line.I can be just like any other somali man and just seduce u today, and tell u how beautiful you're today,but i decided not to do that.However i have decided to take the road less travelled,that in which u try to help those for obvious reason do not and wont need u'r help at the present, but will definately need answers to their questions in the near future. To all the sisters here lets go to the universities and colleges but as u do u'r lab work make sure u remember the laws of nature,that women are more liked for their looks than brains and as with everything with time limit,a woman's value depends on how far she is from the biological clock.

No offence walaalo, but it seems like you have some major issues about the fairer sex. Do I detect a lack of confidence in what you have to offer as a potential mate? If not, shouldn't you be concentrating in making yourself a better human, mate, husband..etc, rather than trying to impose your limited view of womanhood on others, when you couldn't possibly know what it is to be a woman?

Why are you so fascinated by what a girl does with her life anyway? One can only but wonder. smile.gif

How is it that you can reduce all the dreams, imagination, aspirations, creativity, innovation, problems, solutions, effort and hard work of half the population of your country and half of humanity to the role of a housewife and culinary abilities? Isn't that an extraordinarily drastic over-simplification? :eek:

As a supposedly 'concerned' brother, have you stopped and actually looked around at your fellow sisters? Do you know what drives them? Do you understand their view of the world? Are you aware of what concerns them the most? Do you appreciate the sacrifices they make and the risks they take everyday to get where they are going? Well, do you? I didn't think so.

I find it very ironic that you would assume marriage and children aren't as important as 'education' to the majority of those who attach importance to learning. Isn't a thirst for knowledge important and the pursuit of it even more so?

And last but not least:

To all the sisters here lets go to the universities and colleges but as u do u'r lab work make sure u remember
the laws of nature,that women are more liked for their looks than brains and as with everything with time limit,a woman's value depends on how far she is from the biological clock.

That actually made me smile. "The laws of nature" as told by the great Shyhem. Wonderful! :D:D

Here's some unsolicited advice; it doesn't really matter what your or your like-minded chums think (or would like to think, in this case) but we are not the problem here. There may be a small minority of Somali girls or women who are in trouble, but the majority know their duties and try to get on with their lives. How they juggle or prioritise their activities is not upto you or me but is upto the individual.

If you really want to help your people, I suggest you give some thought to your brothers. If anybody needs help and support, its them. I'm late to lectures every so often because a poor Somali guy couldn't hack it anymore, and decided to end his life by jumping under the tube.

Sisters...just ignore this kind of topics..we both know in aan meel understanding ku gaareeyneen so....dhikarka ha isku ridino..

Just laugh at it like Lulla did...looool :D

and here is my laugh..looool :D:D

missy_1   

hi all,

what a controversial issue. clearly we are neva gonna see things eye to eye. howeva the way i see things, men need to realise that things have changed. not everything we do centers around u guys. women have higher ambitions, because we have opportunities that great women before us neva had. dont get me wrong, most women eventually want to settle down and have kids, but there is more to life.

there are plenty of women out there who are happy with stayin home n takin care of their children. i cant speak for all women, but i 4 one dont need lessons in how to be a good wife.

its important dat women r educated, after all its the women who spent most time with ur kids, n education starts at home. also, when the man decides to walk out on u, wt does the woman have to aid her, if not education?

n did it occur 2 u guys dat mayb if u guys brought the girl from 'badiyo' here n expose her to this environment, her way of thinkin might change?

just remember a good marriage is all about compromise.

ps - shyham it's not just the women's looks dat deteriorate

Blessed   

They are something aren’t they? For some reason, on the screen, you come across as womanizer, skirt chaser, Casanova kinda guy and all of the sudden you got frustrated by them…something is not clicking

Looooooooool @ Baashe

The brother is doing what Womanisers do. ASurround himself with Women, in a forum you do that by annoying the sisters with sexist posts :D

Nice going Shyhem ;)

An educated sister have zero tolerance for BS... we make you think harder then an 18 year old would. I guess thats why your bugging. Maybe U should just get urself an 18 year old and safe us the drama?

Kool Kat

I totaly agree, we'v worked too damn hard in our studies to sit at home and make laxoox and babies . Who says we can't do more then that?

I said i was gonna stay out of this topic and remain safe :D but i might aswell add my 2 cents since most ppl have spoke their mind.

I think both sides of the argument are true its just a case of being able to appreciate the concerns of both sides of what of essential is same concerns and anxeity.

For these changing time us Guys must acknowledge that we are confronted with a completly different society than just 2 or 3 decades ago of our parents. So our expectations of our females must also be reviewed in light of this. Just sit down and take stock of the reality there being faced with. Finding a woman in the west willing to be a house wife isnt that easy given that she would proabbly be eductaed and have similar aspiritons to us guys. A more flexible more accomdating approach to marriage life style is what will be required if your seeking to marry a well eductated female noamd with career aspiriations, but then hey marriage is all about meeting in the middle and helping each other out no?

shyhem   

Shyhem vs most of the ladies......damn i'm been hit from all corners with cluster points that are causing minor but nevertheless crucial delay in my supply line of points.I didn't know i will come across this much resistancy. Maybe i got bad advice from the crew on the ground.Trust me i will be back armed with "precise smart logic points" and "family value guided points" :D

I will take a break to regroup and start it fresh.In the meantime the ladies can take a break and have a cup of tea or coffee,its all on me,for u will pay me back when i'm on the verge of reconstructing u'r way of thinking in the near future. :D