Sign in to follow this  
Abdinuur

Polygamy

Its better to have 25% of a man than 100%. Imagine the headache, conflicts, problems *Arrrghh*

*Radical Feminist Advocating for Polgyamy. Its not fair for our sisters to have to deal with a man ALL by themselves. Share the Burden ladies..***

Blessed   

Originally posted by Jalaqsan:

amenah my sister tut tut tut.....sis you mark my words hon....It's either my way or the highway! the idea of him being with some1 else it's killing me let alone.....arghhh I don't even want to think about it

Hehehehe! Ilaahay waxaad rabtid haku siiyo; you seem to be like the type that would kill for their men.

There are some sisters that don't mind sharing their men though; I actually know one who looked for a second wive for her husband .. I don't see me doing it .. but I respect her for the sefl-lessness. Well her reason was that she couldn't give him children; and so let him marry again.

lol@ Shabella and Dark Angel.

All the best... just keep outa my way .. heh?

^Sharing is Caring macaanto. Haven't you learned that in grade school? Besides, in the spirit of Ramadhan you have to be generous and think of others... :D

Blessed   

^^The only thing I’m prepared to share right now are my chocolate munchies.

But if you are ultra sweet to me; I’ll put in a good word for ya with Raami. ;) He, I hear is in search of a new addition :D

I salute you sister..you are better than me...1000 times more

I can contemplate sharing my future husband...but the thought of sharing chocolate gives me goosebumps and makes my heart go black with rage and hate.

Calm down bella. Breathe in Breathe out. No one asked you to share your chocolate.

NGONGE   

^^^ I see you didn’t comment on her suggestion regarding your addition to my stable. Ah, maybe the Arabs were right when they said “silence is a sign of consentâ€. ;)

Addition to your Stable?

Cajuusyahow caloosha weyn...the only thing thats gonna be added are two black eyes to your face

:mad: :mad:

Leaves muttering curses solfy under her breathe. The Nerve!!!!

NGONGE   

Hmmm. Erm. Err. I've just noticed your location. I withdraw the offer, dear. I'm allergic to Canadians. Sorry to have wasted your time. :cool:

Blessed   

Hehehehhe! Naa, it's too late to change your mind! I told adeero and 'aqbalnaa, nakaxnaa'.

Treat your man with some respect. What wrong with you?

*stuffs munchies into her mouth*

Raami

werts my money *munch, much*

I am deeply disappointed in you Bella. I hereby kick you out of the FARAX HATERS CLUB.

Its sad for me to see you throw your future away like that and sucumb to that level. We had so many plans. WOrld domination cant be achieved by one person...you have failed feminist everywhere. Shame on you.

I WILL PRAY FOR YOU.

P.S. We have to talk. Soon. THis is unacceptable.

It was one of those 24 hour things...its over..ITS OVER I SAY!!!!

P.S. IN case I wont be accepted back...can I get my membership fee back? *smiling nervously*

Wiilo   

Hay she said she is sorry, i think that would mean somethin..........Come on don't kich her out the FARAX HATERS Club.............. :D

I wonder how that club is like? :confused:

IstacajAb: