Sign in to follow this  
Abdinuur

Polygamy

Bess.   

Originally posted by Jalaqsan:

amenah my sister tut tut tut.....sis you mark my words hon....It's either my way or the highway! the idea of him being with some1 else it's killing me let alone.....arghhh I don't even want to think about it

thank you so much..... :mad: the idea was giving stomach cramps.....ideas r 4 sharing not husbands.... :rolleyes:

Pujah   

let me make myself clear, I know its allowed and i am not against the sharia...but i believe i have a say in deciding whether i wanna share my huby or not...therefore, I would rather be single and happy then be married and miserable...if i was married and for unforsean reasons he decided to marry another my solution would have been to ask for D.I.V.O.R.C.E

Sacdiya   

In reply to: Polygamy topic

If I speak for myself I would not personally let my future husband marry to another woman while he is still marry to me. I know it is permitted for a man to marry up to four wives, but there are lot’s of responsibilities and conditions that applies to such marriage. There are conditions such as: treating each woman equally when it comes to caring, loving, and supporting which needs to be fair and equal. I would not suggest anyone to get marry to more than one wife and anyone who is considering that should think about because it is not necessary. In my opinion it is tough to live in such circumstance it is not easy as it sound.

Johnny B   

^ And you wake the dead ghost in this thread after more than a year just to repeat what has been said?

First, i welcome you on SOL , second i demand an active mind as Sol has got more than it's share of lazy minds. :D

Naden   

^ :D

What's with the one-two punch, a welcome and then a demand? The poor girl gave what a polygamy thread deserves.

Sacdiya   

JB- first of all, it doesn’t really matter if this topic has been discussed over 10yrs ago or just few minutes ago. I have the choice whether I respond to the topic of the discussion or not. Second of all, who the hell are you to judge me( “ I demand an active mindâ€). How dare you insulted my intellectual referring to me as “lazy mindâ€. And yeah (FYI) I don’t repeat what others say, I simply stated the fact as well as speak on my point of view on this topic. Finally, your invitation is not appreciated, next time you want to respond someone use your common sense (think before you say something).

Johnny B   

Sacdiya, i'm sorry walalo, i diden't mean to upset you, ( actually i was hoping to be your freind , me n my "long" mouth ;) ). i don't blame you for getting upset , i assure ya, Naden is gonna pay for that!!. ;)

mantra   

one year on..

i'll probably go down as the only woman in SOL history who's pro polygamy, I always knew i'de amount to something.

Originally posted by Abdinuur:

How do you feel about the issue of Polygamy? Allah gave permission and made lawful for men to marry more than one wife. Allah said "...marry women of your choice, two or three, or four; but if you fear that you shall not be able to deal justly (with them), then only one that your right hands possess..." (Quran, 4:3)

How would you feel if your future/husband decides to marry another woman? Would be loyal and follow what Allah says in his Book or feel unjust and jealous?

Peace and Love.

----------

Jealousy arises often from narrow heart. ---African proverb

War waxaan ku dhex dhacay Sheekadan oo la qoray muddo laga joogo 8 sano, alla waligeey isma aan lahayn adigoo xaasleey ahi baad Islaan kale oo gafuur weyn jeclaan doonta. baryahan xaalku aad buu u xunyahay anigii baa islaan la yiraahdo cambaro jeclaaday ,si fiican bay u karin taqaan raashinka waana qof farxad badan, wadaadadii Minnesota baan isku yeeray oo aan rabaa in aay la hadlaan No 1. oo loo sheego in ay Aqbasho No 2 soon to be.Anigu diiday in aan laba aqal kala dejieyo isku meel bay kuwada hooyandoonaan. Bal soo duceeya.

Johnny B   

Khayr,

You can continue sending those dried ovaries may way, right here.

Why did you send all with dried ovaries my way,

while I was trying to convince them marry your likes and become "minyaros"?.

Stop worrying about a lynching Mafia-mob against the polygamous Mullahs. :D

I use to think this would bother me and am happy to say I have since matured. I have no problem if my future hubby was to re-marry provided this is done when I am 50+. :D

Originally posted by alisom:

Interesting!

pageviews=0

Why does this thing just post 'interesting' in every thread? Shaqo la'aan much? :confused: