Sign in to follow this  
Starlight

If you could re-write history what would you have achieved??

Guys i was wondering if you could re-write hisory what would you have achieved or invented???

Me personaly i think that i would have buildt a stable ground for the somali politicians and change the views of the somali warlord so that they could never divide a nation.

What would you have done?????

------------------

Because our nation was DIVIDED we FELL

Now that we are UNITED how can we make it WELL???

Hibo   

I would buy geeel, sit in a coffee and plan for stock echange for geel and caanihiisa, and i would also create a consulting firm for somali people so that they could have some information before jeexid and tell them what is waiting for them in the other side, and i will warn them from social workers peace...

Hibo   

hi, all . great idea ya both of you mr.satar light & mr. OGI_MOTI. let me know prove my idea.. if there is some thing i could wright about histotorical things, i would wright love stories so that i can make many teen age like understand what the love is about " is't something we can tought or some thing we can feel it. any way i was 9yr odl when felt the quiet stom of the love , and yet there is no specific meanig i can explain. ya keep Rolling. peace

------------------

Observer   

I would have gone back home and educate my people what i have learnt. Since Education is the main source of stablity, prosperity and enormous wealth. As far as i am concern and by far Somali ppl needs to be nurtured by Education.

Education,Education and Education

Observer

Hibo   

Starlight: That's a nice dream, but you have to understand the root of political problems in Somalia. And that is colonization of the Europeans. It was they who divided Somalia and oppressed and treated somalians as an inferior society. So how about if I went back and organized somalia into a polital force that defeated European colonization!!! Would Somalia be the same? Hmmmm...

Well, I can't think of anything right now....I'll be back later to contribute.

------------------

"The shortest distance between a problem and a solution is the distance between your knees and the floor. The one who kneels to the Almighty can stand up to anything."

Sniper   

i could officialized the existence of the Great Ajuuran empire..which most of somali historians cover with myth and denial..and then i could've let the natural people of leadership rule the country as most of us are animals and need to be ruled...by the only people who ever set central administration...those are the Ajuurans... i'll not be surprised even if some of you don know them thanks to the older liers...looooooooooool

------------------

sniper.jpg

Hibo   

If I could re-write history I would return Europe to the dark ages, so that the rest of the world could have a good chance of developing in their own ways and at their own pace.

Then we might be the ones exploiting Europeans today rather than the other way round.

Buubaaye I have to correct you on one thing my nick is not Satar light----lol---its Starlight...and i'm a sister

You have a great idea all of you.

------------------

Because our nation was DIVIDED we FELL

Now that we are UNITED how can we make it WELL???

Hibo   

i would of finished the JEWS off..

and killed Bush Senior..

or when somaliland broke away from the british rule, i would tried to stop them joining somalia..

thats what i would of done ppl.. so dont hate.. debate ..lol

peez..

Hibo   

hi, sis starlight, iam sorry i didn't know you are {sis} but thnkx to correct me. bye

mataan   

hi all;

i would deport all somalis in west to somalia and bring those in somalia to the west... u figure out why.

laterz

Abdinuur   

Well, if I could re-write history, I would make every women a queen...lol...nah, that's too much! rolleyes.gif

But on the serious note, if I could re-write history, I would mix the English alphabets....whatchu think?

Mmmmmm....and maybe, just maybe, I would appoint a young female to rule a small country...like a president or what not.

....I know....

...to be continue

If I could re-write history I would educate my people about igonorence of qabiil (hope I spelled it right. Because of it, that is why we are nomads today. I would make women be a rulers of their societies. Becuase women are nurturers, if women became presidents there would be no wars. I would cut out globalizations, ya'll know who benefits from that...America. Also, I have to be true to my profession. I would teach social science in teh university level back home. We all know we can use a little therapy, specially since the civil war.

------------------

My peace and blessings be with you.

Hibo   

I would do the same thing barwaaqo would do, stop the progress of the european countries at the very exact time they start resurfacing from the dark ages and countinue to build the strong islamic nation that was thriving at that time. And maybe we all would be the rulers of the world.

Lol imagine having a somali passport and not needing a visa to enter any any country in the world

Ya sheikh who knows maybe it will be

Peace