Sign in to follow this  
Starlight

If you could re-write history what would you have achieved??

Hibo   

I would make early Somalis (or what ever they were called at the time) LITERATE.... so that our History would be written and facts be recorded. That way we would not be so dependent on the biased versions we get from our elders (with due respect and love to them, of course).

I would jeapordise the rise of the British and European Empire.

Snipper,

I was reading about those people (The Ajuuraan), the other day.... do they still exist? I mean, I have never heard of them untill very recently when I was reading a History book! They only ruled the Southern part of the country, tho.

P.S

I am really thinking about writing about Somali history, as there are not much accesible literature on the subject ... What do ya'll think?

starlight i would do the same thing build stable political ground for somalis arest all war leaders and sentence them 40 yrs for each of them in prison.

Well well well

I would stop the progression of all foreign aids from the developing countries; it just makes them lazier by the minutes when they recieve donations from surplus countries and they do not work their butts to earn their daily living.

No Pain No Gain

Did I get The question wrong..or some ppl are talkin bout their wishes..heheh coz what I read from the answers were more like.." If U had a wish..what would wish For"....

Doesn't rewrite mean....something that already happened..Hence when u change ...it would be rewritten in different way....oopz!!.......am over analysing things.. Again!!!

For Me ... I wouldn't Change a Thing!!!!..coz..If U change..there should be consequences... who knows..Hitler or George Bush could have been Somalis...aaah Imagine That!!!Hehehhe...

Samafal   

If i could turn the clock and rewrite the history i would go back the times in the life of our prophet Mohamed sallahu alaihi wassalam and explore the live they were in and the one which are many millions of moslems are in today, However i would find it so different.