Che -Guevara

Former NISA Director Fahad Yasin interview

I have little doubt that all the bombings, the killings are the work of Mogadishu politicians. Alshabab is just a subcontractor for both sides. 

And some people think Somalia has a government. It is a Mafia.

There are those who think they will be able to hold peaceful 1 person 1 vote elections. Give me a break. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, baala xoofto said:

I have little doubt that all the bombings, the killings are the work of Mogadishu politicians. Alshabab is just a subcontractor for both sides. 

And some people think Somalia has a government. It is a Mafia.

There are those who think they will be able to hold peaceful 1 person 1 vote elections. Give me a break. 

I am with you,  and either Culusow is part of this group and conspiracy,  or tonight he first fire Mahad Salaad, appoint new Prime Minister,  and launch real  investigation in Ikran case.

8 minutes ago, maakhiri1 said:

am with you,  and either Culusow is part of this group and conspiracy,  or tonight he first fire Mahad Salaad, appoint new Prime Minister,  and launch real  investigation in Ikran case.

HSM is a fcking stooge. He will not change a thing.  He is as qabiilist and corrupt as the worst of the current crop.  Do you think that he had no idea about this? He did. 

HSM is morally corrupt,  and doesn't possess the brute intellectual capability to lead Somalia,  unstable,  recovering state. 

This country is hopeless. 

58 minutes ago, maakhiri1 said:

Omg, Culusow is in big danger,  these m0ryaan ,Rooble,  Mahad Salaad, if he does not take action asap,.will harm him.

No. They won't harm him. To this lot,  this is a bargaining position.  We helped to mess up the Somali state,  got rid of Farmaajo in the process,  let's share the loot.  That's the thinking here. 

This people's mindset never evolved.  

28 minutes ago, maakhiri1 said:

I am with you,  and either Culusow is part of this group and conspiracy,  or tonight he first fire Mahad Salaad, appoint new Prime Minister,  and launch real  investigation in Ikran case.

Ma riyooneysaa, Maakhiri? Waaba la isla wada ogyahay.

Ra'iisul wasaare xilkiisa dhamaaday nominated Mahad Geeljire, his fellow co-conspirator of the murder, to NISA, in order to destroy all sensitive files. Fahad has the files, though. Xasan approved this move. This never happened before in xil sare la magacaabo iyadoo ra'iisul wasaare cusub imaan. Rooblaawe still thinks inuu jago haayo, jago xilligeeda waa hore dhamaaday.

They wanted to destroy NISA oo awood yeelaneysay under the advice of shisheeye using a case they themselves created. Same way they - along with their paying foreigners -wanted to destroy ciidamada qaranka using kuwii Eritareeya loo qaaday. Ciidamada qaranka awood ayee yeelanaayeen, too. Their moves are classical - always using hooyooyinka ee lacagta siiyeen warbaahinta see ugu qeyliyaan. 

Dalmar1   

Lol, its funny seeing Folks aka Loomaoyaan (who are under the rule of Musa Bixi and Ahmed Madobe) who have practically zero relevancy in Somalia screaming their lungs out to no avail, all their words will just fall on deaf ears as it always has.

President HSM, PM Rooble and Mahad Salad are Somali Patriots who will continue to defend Somalia from foreign backed terrorist traitors Fahad and Farmaajo who have been totdally defeated and disgraced.

As for theTerrorist Fahad Yasiin (aka Abu Camaar) he will be brought to Court to face Justice for all his wanton crimes he commited in Somalia.

image.png.04798f7975350c7f22899eb0df570516.png

2 hours ago, Dalmar1 said:

As for theTerrorist Fahad Yasiin (aka Abu Camaar) he will be brought to Court to face Justice for all his wanton crimes he commited in Somalia.

image.png.04798f7975350c7f22899eb0df570516.png

If you really believe that. You're vety naive!

Samafal   

Fahad agreed to come back and face the justice if he is called upon. The ball is on the HSM corner to nominate a committee of independent veteran investigators with Muslim scholars. They must pursue every lead and leave no stone unturned to uncover the truth. Also, this committee of an independent criminal investigators must be made permanent to oversee the investigation of  other crimes that are alleged to have been committed by  NISA and other security agencies. I am sure the CBB will agree to this and understand that no one must be above the law.

Samafal   
4 hours ago, maakhiri1 said:

Lol@ you must be so desperate to agree with secessionist hell bent to see Somalia's destruction in order to exonerate a fellow CBB chief who is full of anger and will say anything and every thing to save himself  some face and remain relevant. 

Duufaan   
46 minutes ago, Samafal said:

Fahad agreed to come back and face the justice if he is called upon. The ball is on the HSM corner to nominate a committee of independent veteran investigators with Muslim scholars. They must pursue every lead and leave no stone unturned to uncover the truth. Also, this committee of an independent criminal investigators must be made permanent to oversee the investigation of  other crimes that are alleged to have been committed by  NISA and other security agencies. I am sure the CBB will agree to this and understand that no one must be above the law.

Well you must to be ether naive  or uninformed what happened and happens this country. If you believe HSM will do anything like that your out of in touch with reality in the ground. Can HSM even grantee the security of accused people? No. However this will overshadow his rule and the beginning of his second term disfiction government. He could not organize a simple caleemasaar  party.
This all about maintaining the status quo I was talking about. Different groups will not see anything change even if they part of change for reasons.