Sign in to follow this  
American

Bin Laden is DEAD!!

American   

It is very obvious that Bin Laden was killed in the caves of Afghanistan. He could never remain silent so long without the need to video tape himself. Now the only task is to find the body.

Bin Laden is not dead. The mission to kill him is dead. I won't be surprised if he records another tape with word like "I live in America now" or FBI press releases with the title "Bin Laden is being saught in Detroit".

Abdinuur   

I've just seen OSAMA yesterday guys. We went to McDonald's to eat and then chill like we alwayz do. I don't know why these 'people' are lookin' at the wrong places. They've become so frustrated and so confused that they wont even move on...oh Lord help them...!...

FYI...

If you want OSAMA's autograph...holla back.

Jama   

He is probably alive. The Pentagon has everybody in the west believe that he and Omar lost support in Pakistan and Afghanistan. That's not really the case. As soon as the bombing started they just got more support.

ponyboy   

hey guys no one knows where OSAM bin laden is

even Mr: experts don't know

so chill out he can be at your home planning to do something else I hope not

[This message has been edited by ponyboy (edited 01-27-2002).]

Hibo   

sorry American,

your wish is not granted & it will never be since Osama works for U.S government, so chill or wish somemore & see if it is granted, peace.

American   

All of this foolish non-sense and jokes about bin laden far from proves he is alive. It only confirms he is either dead or still hiding beneath a berka in Pakastan!

Salaan...

American:

Ma qareertay? Ki Ki Ki. Your wish is yet to come. Whether he is in Pakistan or in Soomaaliya, what concerns us is that he is 'alive' and fully doing what he should have doing--to scare Bush and his children a hell alot.

Macsalaama!!

Hibo   

I demand his body for evidence... give me that I shall believe every filthy shit that u got to say... he beat u in ur own games... give the guy some break.. BIN LADEN RULES!!!

Hibo   

American ur soo wrong!!!

I'm sure u've all seen the video footage of him on the TV these last couple of days!

Hehehehe! Mansha Allah he's doin well!

Libaax-Sankataabte was more precise!

Although Mr. Bin Laden didn't say much, in fact he didn't say anythin, he just wanted to be in the film too! biggrin.gif

Hibo   

Thats right Exdane.

He just released a BOX HIT in Arab coutries.

Rumor has Hollywood producers are offering him $10 million to play a leading role in a big time hit movie to be released in America over the summer.

Gee, the guy is already flying off the handle. Releasing one after another.

------------------

Drink Pepsi in the Morning.