Sign in to follow this  
Abdinuur

WHY AMERICA....?

Abdinuur   

WHAT I WANNA KNOW IS: WHY DO ALMOST EVERYONE LOVE TO COME TO AMERICA?

WHY ARE SO MANY PEOPLE THINKING THAT AMERICA IS THE PLACE TO BE AND TO LIVE AND TO DIE BESIDES HEAVEN…?

HOW COME WE CAN'T DO THIS IN OUR COUNTRY?

EVEN IN OTHER COUNTRIES THAT ARE COMIN’ TO THE UNITED STATES...?

Is it cuzz of money...and if so, why can't we have that...is it cuzz of cars...why we can't get that...is it cuzz of political issues...why can't we get a solution and move on...

[This message has been edited by Abdinuur (edited 01-16-2002).]

Hibo   

Simply because America is a country that provides people with a lot of opportunities in the fields of education, job, life style etc... In other words it's an advanced and also fast growing country.

And why can't we have all this in our country? Because our country is still divided up “clang”. until they get over that they won't get all this.

Salaamz

unixguru   

That’s a really good topic.

1st) WHY DO ALMOST EVERYONE LOVE TO COME TO AMERICA?

I don't know why other people came here, but I know why I want to stay here. "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness"--- This is why I stay in America.

------------------

2nd) WHY ARE SO MANY PEOPLE THINKING THAT AMERICA IS THE PLACE TO BE AND TO LIVE AND TO DIE BESIDES HEAVEN…?

I don't know why so many people think so, but the reason I think is the same as my reason for wanting to stay here, as stated above.

-----------

3rd) HOW COME WE CAN'T DO THIS IN OUR COUNTRY?

We can do it in out country, but it will be a majestic and difficult undertaking.

-------------

4th) EVEN IN OTHER COUNTRIES THAT ARE COMIN’ TO THE UNITED STATES...?

I have no idea what that means.

-----------

5th) Is it cuzz of money...and if so, why can't we have that...is it cuzz of cars...why we can't get that...is it cuzz of political issues...why can't we get a solution and move on...

For me it's all of the above, and then some. We can solve the problems, but it will not be easy.

------------------

(So bro. I say this, America is the best place on eath to live... {Why? [because the American people worked hard and sacrificed to make it that way.]})

Duh!! Isn’t it obvious! Were you free in Somalia to do whatever you wanted? Was every member of your family employed and independent financially? Did you have a freedom of speech, religion? Was your government of the people, for the people and by the people? Answering these ?s will help you understand why we all came to good old us of A.

Peace!

------------------

Salaan...

Qori-Xabaalan:

You gun isn't buried yet.

Freedom of speech in America, ehe. I see. But, baliish, let's test how this little most decepted thing works. Baliish, I want you to wear this particular thing on tomorrow on the whole day--that is if you are in U.S. or in some Western Yurubiyaan countries. The thing is:

Wear a Cusama bin Laadin t-shirt splashed both sides by his giant picture. And on the front side put those words: "A Hero of Islaam." And the back side: "David against Goliath's Wrath in Modern World." Please, do so. And we will see how this 'freedom of speech or thought' works. Don't tell me anything else of any buts, ands and ifs. Just do it to prove me this free thoughts of yours works! I will wait you at this time around tomorrow, Insha Allaah. If you are lucky enough to reach here--not in hospital or in some disaster area--then you are absolutely proved your beliefs of free thoughts and worships.

Macsalaama!!

unixguru   

Aqiyaar, that proves nothing bro.

Some loser is sure to get violent if that is done, but what will the government do about it? Nothing! Thats the freedom is speech we are talking about.

Salaam...

Miskiin,

I thought we were talking about freedom of speech until you twisted it. In any case thanks for your suggestion. I will not stoop to that level to exercise my freedom of speech and I will give you some reasons why I will not accept your version of freedom of speech:

1- One cannot offend any one, Gaal or Muslim, to display vulgarity and disrespect in order to exercise a twisted freedom of speech that solely of his/her creation. Because the Islam, I know and practice, would not permit it.

2- It is immoral and indecent. And you know where slam stand on morality and indecency.

3- It is dumb and fruitless. It advocates ignorance and insensitivity toward others. Islam prohibits it.

But, if you are still itching to exercise your version of freedom of speech, you can do it legally in America.

You just apply for special permit (like the one the KKKs and all the hate groups get). If you are granted, you will get police protection, you will be very Macruuf(famous) and Certainly not Aqiyaar (respectful).

Speak the truth. It feels good. It is liberating.

peace

Salaan...

Qori:

Com' on. I never twisted. I just wanted to prove the real thing behind this so-called freedom of jini and jinoole. Runtii.

And there is nothing wrong wearing a picture of Cusama bin Laadin--of course, he himself wouldn't allow it because it is deemed to be un-Islamic--on your t-shirts. And it doesn't signal any hate messages. No. A Hero of Islaam isn't a hate message. Don't get me wrong. What it does signal, unlike the rest of those too-proud-Americans-waving-their-flags-and-showing-their-patriotic, is to whom you are loyal to. Cusama bin Laadin is never proved to commit any crimes they are saying. And where did you get that he is immoral, let alone a criminal to the extent of Ku-Klux-Klan or Aryans? He is a David against the Goliath of this modern world.

And please, stop watching too much Sii-En-En or Been-Been-Siidaa!!!!

Macsalaama!!!

raula   

yeah!yah!!! all that mambo jambo of constitutional rights is bullshit...I totally agree with Maskiin...try that trick and 4sure ur *@ will land in jail..BTW, this country is built by U, whoever said that this country was built by Americans, honey! u got brainwashed..ur posterior won't be sitting at home, even if u were, the govt. will make sure; if they know that U r young, they will force U to go to school, sot that U can have an education, get a good job and the start repay back by paying taxes....they make sure everyone is "USEFUL" to this country...even the diasabled have specific jobs and workforce...lol

they attract pple with "opportunities",exactly what it means is to work ur * off just like they did with the Africans, to work as slaves in the cotton fields down south or use them as manual factory workers up in the north..or the chinese and Irish, to build the railways and roadways, ..or the jews to work in the sweatshops of the east coast...and the list continues....

Oh yeah! talk bout freedom, the founders of constitution; themselves were slave owners...2condly, racism exists(just like 1 of my instructors said)"blindly", ....

Midwesta...regulate.

unixguru   

raula, there is nothing wrong with any of the examples you gave. Yea, the chinese and Irish, were used to build the railways and roadways, but someone had to do it! Yea, African's were slaves, and they were very useful.

And about modernday slaves, if am a slave for working and paying taxes, you can call me one happy slave.

Do you know what that money is used for? its used to send kids to school, its used to build a useful and inferstructer, it's used to provide the common defence.