Che -Guevara

Deni declares his candidacy for Somali Presidency

Arafaat   

You state that he can walk (freely and peacefully) from Galkacyo to Gardafu?
This statement is suggesting or rather insinuating that he contributed to pacification or conflict resolution in different areas of Puntland. Is that the case? If that is the case and you have concrete examples, then indeed he has positive achievements to campaign on.

I have personally not followed developments in Puntlands politics over the last few years, so excuse my ignorance. I have only seen the President of Puntland twice catch national media attention, first was his speech on efforts to ’mediate’ or ‘unseat’ Farmaajo with the opposition, and second the debacle in Bosasso mind of which neither I would regard as a positive achievement. Hence why you might have to enlighten us and those of us that are ignore of his track record. 

Arafaat   
2 hours ago, Samafal said:

In the meantime, While I await for your response, I will email him and ask him if he wanted me as his campaign manager and how much he was offering me. Stay tuned 😂

I would rather recommend him, someone like General Duke or Dr.Osman as a campaign manager, as they had a talent for spinning and propaganda which I have not so far discovered in your contributions. 😁

Samafal   
5 hours ago, Arafaat said:

You state that he can walk (freely and peacefully) from Galkacyo to Gardafu?
This statement is suggesting or rather insinuating that he contributed to pacification or conflict resolution in different areas of Puntland. Is that the case? If that is the case and you have concrete examples, then indeed he has positive achievements to campaign on.

I have personally not followed developments in Puntlands politics over the last few years, so excuse my ignorance. I have only seen the President of Puntland twice catch national media attention, first was his speech on efforts to ’mediate’ or ‘unseat’ Farmaajo with the opposition, and second the debacle in Bosasso mind of which neither I would regard as a positive achievement. Hence why you might have to enlighten us and those of us that are ignore of his track record. 

In way you are right. Puntland was always peaceful under different former presidents. However, under Deni things have substantially improved to the point where Galkio, the troublesome town is bustling with people and business. He succeeded where others including Gaas who hailed from there failed. He appointed competent and well trained officers who flushed out Al Shabab sleeper cells. Many of them were trialed and persecuted and many others are languishing in jails.

Governance which is a catalyst for many other things has improved under him. For the first in recent memory, government is spending tax collected from people on infrastructure projects such as Bosaso - Galkio ,Garowe - Lasanod highways, and important bridges are being constructed & renovated. 

Police & Darawiish paramilitaries have been re-organised and re-trained which had massively contributed to the improved security. For the first diaspora are returning with their families as a result of these much needed steps.My own sister have recently moved there and has been very complimentary about the morale of the people.

Having said all that. I still think he has his own shortcomings. One of it is to control his temper and watch things that he says in the heat of moments. It makes him look like a political novice which he is not as he has been around in the last 10 years in varying position. Before that he was successful businessman and educator. He needs to surround himself with strong and capable communication advisors. May be he needs to call up General Duke & Dr. Osman.

I know I can not match your fellas but at least I tried to give you an honest and balanced assessment

My prediction: I think he will make it to the second round but that would be it. However, he will have a role in appointing the next PM. Neither do I think Farmajo will maket it. There is possibility of Sharif Sheikh Sheikh Ahmad as compromise candidate, taking the helm again.

Samafal,

We have seen enough impulsive men whose solution to every problem is a hammer. Somalia needs a man with a firm hand and a degree of emotional intelligence. I don't see that in Deni or others for that matter.

Arafaat   
16 hours ago, Samafal said:

In way you are right. Puntland was always peaceful under different former presidents. However, under Deni things have substantially improved to the point where Galkio, the troublesome town is bustling with people and business. He succeeded where others including Gaas who hailed from there failed. He appointed competent and well trained officers who flushed out Al Shabab sleeper cells. Many of them were trialed and persecuted and many others are languishing in jails.

The first point of pacifying Galkacyo is quite a significant achievement and if he has also on top improved relations with the South-Galkacyo/Galmudug folks, then I think that could be quite a powerful campaign platform. 

17 hours ago, Samafal said:

My prediction: I think he will make it to the second round but that would be it. However, he will have a role in appointing the next PM. Neither do I think Farmajo will maket it. There is possibility of Sharif Sheikh Sheikh Ahmad as compromise candidate, taking the helm again.

Interesting analysis. Deni seems to be quite the sharp business man who has identified an opportunity in the political market, with an open field without any alternative candidates from the wider clan umbrella and utilize that to leverage his candidacy and the few seats from Puntland to gain significant leverage on federal level contrary to the other state leaders.  

Samafal   
17 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

Samafal,

We have seen enough impulsive men whose solution to every problem is a hammer. Somalia needs a man with a firm hand and a degree of emotional intelligence. I don't see that in Deni or others for that matter.

Nothing I have seen show that he is impulsive, to the contrary he is calm and calculating. I believe his whole three years as PL president was a drill for bigger ambitions.

gooni   
11 hours ago, Samafal said:

Nothing I have seen show that he is impulsive, to the contrary he is calm and calculating. I believe his whole three years as PL president was a drill for bigger ambitions.

Marka qabyaalad iyo jacayl ku indho tiraan habeen iyo maalin ma kala saari kartid, labaduba waa cuduro khatar ah.

Shurwac   
5 hours ago, gooni said:

Marka qabyaalad iyo jacayl ku indho tiraan habeen iyo maalin ma kala saari kartid, labaduba waa cuduro khatar ah.

^^.

Cilada isaga maaha' ee isagoo canug yarbaa lagu yiri, Tolka Leader radooda waxkastoy qaldaan (qalad iyo sax) hala tageero...

Samafal   
6 hours ago, gooni said:

Markaad qof ku haysatid qabiil uun oo waxkale kuu dheerayn waa saan oo kale. 

Samafal   
30 minutes ago, Shurwac said:

^^.

Cilada isaga maaha' ee isagoo canug yarbaa lagu yiri, Tolka Leader radooda waxkastoy qaldaan (qalad iyo sax) hala tageero...

Dameeri dhaan raacday baan maqli jiray. Adigu odaygaan qabyaaladu dilootay iskaa warkiisoo ii sheeg waxaan qalday markaasna sida aad adiga ay kula tahay ka hadal.

Shurwac   

Maxay tahay Xanaaqa? Teeda kale, everyone is aware of your guy Deni's record in Puntland. from dagalkii/qaxii Bossaso, Dubeys iyo beelihii kaluu dagaal kuqaaday to handpick ALL Puntland seats. Dakadii iyo dhaqalihii uu shacabkii ku nafeeyey and yet you're in this forum to claim he's  "calm and calculating" politician heading Mogadishu to save Somalia. Waxaad qorayso yaa akhrinayo, isma odhanaysid miyaa?...

Sikale aan u dhigo - I personally support Farmaajo and believe he's best option out of punch of worthless/visionless contenders. But I Also know Farmaajo made immeasurable mistakes over the past 5 yrs - But I won't insult the intelligence of any reader of these posts to claim he's the savior of Somalia...

Dhibka Somali badan haysto waa - Markii wixii caruur ahaan, Xaafada lagashakaysan jiray, ay wali kuutagantahay even years into the adulthood...

Samafal   
57 minutes ago, Shurwac said:

Maxay tahay Xanaaqa? Teeda kale, everyone is aware of your guy Deni's record in Puntland. from dagalkii/qaxii Bossaso, Dubeys iyo beelihii kaluu dagaal kuqaaday to handpick ALL Puntland seats. Dakadii iyo dhaqalihii uu shacabkii ku nafeeyey and yet you're in this forum to claim he's  "calm and calculating" politician heading Mogadishu to save Somalia. Waxaad qorayso yaa akhrinayo, isma odhanaysid miyaa?...

Sikale aan u dhigo - I personally support Farmaajo and believe he's best option out of punch of worthless/visionless contenders. But I Also know Farmaajo made immeasurable mistakes over the past 5 yrs - But I won't insult the intelligence of any reader of these posts to claim he's the savior of Somalia...

Dhibka Somali badan haysto waa - Markii wixii caruur ahaan, Xaafada lagashakaysan jiray, ay wali kuutagantahay even years into the adulthood...

Kkkkk adaa nin xanaaqsan ah saad balaad isdaba dhigtay. Hana iga been sheegin anigu ma oran waa "saviour xamar usocda". Waxaad mooda you are threatened by Deni's candidacy. Anigu aragtidayda baa Arafaat iwaydiiyay saan wax u arkana waan sheegay. Adiga marka waxaa kula gudban adigoo aniga cirdigayga udhicin inaad radido waxaan qoray ama ciilkaaga aad iskala aamusto. Laakiin N&N horaan u arkoo cay iyo dhaar iyo been waa lagu yaqaan marka kuugulama yaabayo.

Arinta dagaalka Boosaasa waa waxa kaliua aad naf ka dhigataan hadaad N&N tihiin. Dagaalkaas waa lagu eedayn karaa isaga maadaama uu xal keeni karay laakiin dad badan waxay dhihi lahaayeen waa daciif ama qabiil buu faraha uga qaaday. Markasta waa la eedayn lahaa. 

Arinta Boobka xildhibaanada waa wax laga bartay shantii sano oo uu Farmaajo wadanka madaxda ka ahaa. Maadaama aad taageero utahay sida aad sheegtay waxay ahayd inaad ku faanto waxa meesha uu wadanka gaarsiiyay. Dani warkiisu waa "laga baray  laga badi".

On 3/25/2022 at 11:31 PM, Che -Guevara said:

Samafal,

Remember this xanaaq:

Odeygaan dhakada dheer tolkiisa su'aal yar weydiiyey u dulqaadan waaye ayaa rabo in baarlamaan Soomaaliyeed xushaan. Haddii lagu foorin lahaa ama firimbi loo qaadan lahaa ka waran? Dagaal ka bilaabi lahaa meesha. Xildhibaankaas iyo guddoomiye goboleedkaas si sharcidarro ah xilka ugu qaaday toddobaadyo ka dib su'aashaan darteeda. 

Samafal   

^^ Maxaa lacaytamatsaa 😂

Walle Laandheere doone oo dhan cabaad buu ka yeersiisay musharacninada C/laahi Said Dani.

Also, another N&N lie. The said Xildhibaan has never been fired. He still gives hard time to Dani. It was Only couples of days ago he was threatening him to impeach him. Another N&N fact checked.

If we are honest and I am not a fan of puntland my trackrecord says that but I am sure  Deni would do a much better then the current expired president called mr cheese .  Security is even worse then during Hassan sheikh Mahamud . I don’t think people should judge deni for the fall out with dyaano. It’s an incident and incidents occur. But it has been resolved I think deni has better speech charismatic and better leadership then farmaajo