Sign in to follow this  
Maxaatiri

How many of you women are this picky..?

ScarFace   

Maxaatiri inadeer maxaadtiri..sexually frustrated aaa, bal cut the verbal abuse, there is no need for it.

If you are looking for a farah they are like buses. If you miss one, another will be along soon....now hop on the next double decker bus and chat-up the driver.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Maxaatiri:

You two sound sexually frustrated...you shouldnt confuse platonic feelings for sexual ones.

Surely that would be sexually tangled/mixed up/confused (but not frustrated). After all, you’re all single you can't possibly be anything other than sexually frustrated. :D

Anyway, as I understood your words it's all about being married, single or whatever. As long as no one starts pointing and laughing, right?

Ibtisam   

Maxaatiri, I'm sure you will find out on your own that I WAS right all along and guys don not have the ability to be just friends. I will try and not say the "I told you so, too loudly" icon_razz.gif

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

Maxaatiri, I'm sure you will find out on your own that I WAS right all along and guys don not have the ability to be just friends. I will try and not say the "I told you so, too loudly"
icon_razz.gif

OK Ibti, this is a brick and wall situation, there is no way of convincing either person smile.gif

NGONGE   

Ibti, leave Max alone. She's got a good head on her (figuratively speaking of course ; the real one is probably just a high forehead like the rest of us).

P.S.

The word 'perpetually' is one of my favourites too. :D

Ibtisam   

Ngonge :D jaar ka tuur yarta why don't ya icon_razz.gif

ScarFace how about you carry her pink bag for few days icon_razz.gif

Max: okay, time will tell.

Ibtisam   

^^I forgot you have your own pink bag now, upgrade baad samiis since, you kept the bag and all that you use to carry for her, adiga aya siitaa now. icon_razz.gif

Sorry dear, I never keep hang ons, to shop for me or to shop for. I like everyone doing their own thing. :D

Ngonge, Ive been scheming a way to use that word all day. Ibtisam is just a stubborn one, you know she is just being facetious!

Scarface....mmkaay.

ScarFace   

^^Wait did you forget that I still do have the L.V bag that you bought for me.. :cool: ..shuks...I guess your still slippin in that comfort zone. ;)

Pink aa? Inadeer meel kale ayaad igaysay :mad:

Maxaatiri which shall you use AMEX/VISA/MASTER?