Sign in to follow this  
Maxaatiri

How many of you women are this picky..?

Ibtisam   

^^He is starting to sound like a Somali kept man miyaa :Dicon_razz.gifredface.gif

Scarface you walked into that one; Maxa keney from carrying hand bags to demanding they buy you one. Don't you have a middle ground :D

Women and men can not be friends. Unless the woman is unattractive, never had a lady friend I did not like. As for this topic its fantastic, the frustrated women and men in here is just so, sex and Somali’s. As for the sister, how old are you, and how do you look like?

I have bare friends looking for a picky woman.

Buuxo   

I believe marriage is for life,you have every right to be picky.

It beats me why anyone would marry someone ,they can barely stand just to conform to somali dhaqan.

Ibtisam   

C&H better ask for refund of friends girl icon_razz.gif

Buuxo, nothing is for life dear, at best it will be 10-20yrs of your life with an open door to escape.

ScarFace   

Maxaatiri I'm used to ms independent :D , the gold-digger :cool: , the freak ;) , the tomboy :mad: , ms ghetto redface.gif , ms good girl smile.gif , ms psycho :eek: and the list goes on.... which one do you fall into?

loool@ibti I raised my game maxaa si kaa eh..no more carrying but what is a somali kept man? Explain.... icon_razz.gif

Ibtisam   

Originally posted by ScarFace:

Maxaatiri I'm used to ms independent
:D
, the gold-digger :cool: , the freak
;)
, the tomboy :mad: , ms ghetto
redface.gif
, ms good girl
smile.gif
, ms psycho :eek: and the list goes on.... which one do you fall into?

loool@ibti I raised my game maxaa si kaa eh..no more carrying but what is a somali kept man? Explain....

^^^A kept man is the one used to all those type of women you mentioned above, facilitated by all the credit card info you mentioned previously. Normally it is one type of women playing all those roles though icon_razz.gif

ScarFace   

^You played it well, dont ya think! icon_razz.gif it is only fair that it should be my turn now since I've kept a significant halimofied women......? :eek:

Ibtisam   

Online fantasies iyo dreams or wishful thinking don’t count scarface. Aah.. maybe not a kept man after all, at least they get what they pay for, you seem to have got nothing but online usernames iyo hot air;- nothing fair about that. :D Miskeen.

Now quit hijacking Maxtrii love dovy thread. She'll be here soon pis*sed you messed it all up.

ScarFace   

^loooool@usernames and hotair...stop disturbing my online fantasies, you know I dont come on here often...I need to help Maxaatiri with her picky subjects...as you can see she's hittin the late 30's and defeinitely in need of that Somali kept man :D

C&H better ask for refund of friends girl

I better. Maybe I shouldnt have discouraged their light flirtations smile.gif

Seriously though, men and women can never be just friends unless they're both in committed relationships at the same time. I've never had a friend who didnt hit on me directly or indirectly.

When I was younger you couldnt convince me of this fact. I would jump up and down and boast about how many male best friends I have who "love" me as a sister. Only to find out years later, some had truly resented me or blamed me for "draggin" them along all these years. Say what?

NGONGE   

All young people have to watch the film: When Harry Met Sally. It will really save us all these threads about men and women being friends.

^ Chocolate & Honey and Ibti, you are both wrong. One of my closest friends is a Bengali guy. He is not attracted to Black people at all, and I'm not attracted to South Asians. It's the perfect male/female friendship. We've been friends for 3 years now, and he has been dating a Bengali girl for the past 2 years. I actually always bring him up as the perfect example (and he does the same) to the argument that yes, guys and girls can be just friends.

Then there are the sexually confused male friends - you know, the type that call themselves straight but you're never really sure.

Of course guys and girls can be friends.