Sign in to follow this  
Maxaatiri

How many of you women are this picky..?

Khayr   

Originally posted by Ducaysane:

men and women can be friends if they are butt ugly.

A wise man, a wise man. icon_razz.gif

Originally posted by Khayr:

quote:Originally posted by Ducaysane:

men and women can be friends if they are butt ugly.

A wise man, a wise man.
icon_razz.gif
Khayr

let me rephrase that. a man and a women can be freinds if one of them is butt ugly :Dicon_razz.gif

While we at it check this out:

Saturday 13th March 2010 5pm - 8pm Somali Muslim Marriage Event Birkbeck College, Malet Street, London WC1E 7HX £20

Book

Booking Deadline: Monday 8th March

STOIC   

^^^^Hili demu linaiona mengi.....Huyu demu kama msikuti....Chagua na mungu kumnyima mwanaume dhambi...Mshikaji mdodoshe (?)... Weee Mapepe..Huyu demu mapepe...Wee mapepe..Wee acha tulia tulia..We mapepe..Mapepe... :D

PS: ofcourse I'm not talking about you Personally...!

Khayr   

Originally posted by STOIC:

^^^^Hili demu linaiona mengi.....Huyu demu kama msikuti....Chagua na mungu kumnyima mwanaume dhambi...Mshikaji mdodoshe (?)... Weee Mapepe..Huyu demu mapepe...Wee mapepe..Wee acha tulia tulia..We mapepe..Mapepe...
:D

quote:

PS: ofcourse I'm not talking about you Personally...!
This swahili business is getting annoying. Stoic, can you teach me the ways - apparently sujui sisters are more open to polygamy. icon_razz.gif

STOIC   

Kheyr...Haha..Blame it on CL..She started it all...I doubt if Sijui girls are Open to sharing their men with other women...Maseerka kothaa (sp?) is BAD....Although I didn't have the opportunity to marry a sijui girl ( I went for Mlendo) I think they are cool and understanding..just don't mention the Sharing business...

PS: Report Next week to Troll section.I will teach you next week (of course that is my Spring break-Now I have to tackle some pharmacology Exam that is whopping my ***!)