Che -Guevara

Russia Invades Ukraine

LOL 

After being accused of racism, the Poles are trying hard not be perceived racists and are ironically blaming Ukrainians for the situation with black students.

1 hour ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

I hope putin beats this westerners 

Xaaj, you surprise me every now and then. Do you realize the West includes your beloved English?

Arafaat   
On 2/27/2022 at 2:47 AM, baala xoofto said:

It seems Russians are being pushed back in many fronts. The Kyiv front is proving very difficult for Russians to advance any further. The supply lines are being harassed. 

The US/West is supplying valuable intelligence to the Ukrainians for pin point accuracy attacks. 

I would be highly surprised if Russians last the next week or so. This is shaping to become the mother of all defeats. 

After this war ends, the Russian Bear will be left with no teeth. 

I thought this war was about Russia trying to  prevent Ukraine from joining NATO? So your saying Russia will be defeated in this?

5 hours ago, Arafaat said:

I thought this war was about Russia trying to  prevent Ukraine from joining NATO? So your saying Russia will be defeated in this?

Before you invade your neighbour, you need to have some a good plan in place for both political and military purposes.

What Russia should have done is to create pretext for invading her neighbour, for example it could have embosed her own sanctions on Ukraine's companies and economy (remember Iraq's Food for Oil)  and in the process control or destroy Ukraine's economy by enforcing the sanctions using blockade of ports and Airstrike of key infrastructure (remember Israel bombing Syria). Also, it could have declared No Fly Zone etc. After years of this kind of policy, you then setup and groom your own opposition political groups to advance your goals. Divide and Rule tactics.

You encourage demonstrators to occupy the city centres and embed your own troublemakers to cause havoc. 

The West would have been checkmated by using these non-lethal but effective methods to bring a foreign country to its knees. 

Ukraine would have come begging for a way out to Russia. 

But instead, Putin just invaded her neighbour relaying on shear force to subdue it. 

So that is the first failure of this doomed invasion.  

The second failure is well becoming very obvious now. That Russia's military is not up-to scratch for modern warfare tactics and technology. It is operating like 20th Century warfare and the technology is relaying heavily on armed vehicles that are not equipped with defensive technologies. The Russian military also seems to lack advanced Satellite capabilities. I have seen old field telecommunications vehicles being driven in the battle field. This is 1960s way of thinking.  

In nutshell, the whole project is doomed to fail, totally. 

This looks like the Nazi Germans passing through Ardennes on their way to blitzkrieg through France.  Except this is being televised and no real power can do anything to stop the convoy.

A huge convoy of Russian armor, about 40 miles long, is advancing on Ukraine's capital Kyiv, satellite images show

YCPUFGAWH5J2HHPKV45AC7L34U.jpg

It is a one way fight now. The Russians are only hitting and destroying empty concrete buildings. They have no idea what they are doing and whom they are fighting. 

I feel sorry for the young men who are sent to their death by the bloody dictator in Moscow. 

Almost a week into this war and this scene is repeated on every front. No longer a joke of how bad they are, this is how sad the situation is. The level of which I would only expect from a tinpot dictator. 

Putin cannot sustain this level of lost. He has to pull back if he has any heart left to save these kids. 

The average age of the Russian soldiers is 18 years of age all born after year 2000.

2 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

This looks like the Nazi Germans passing through Ardennes on their way to blitzkrieg through France.  Except this is being televised and no real power can do anything to stop the convoy.

A huge convoy of Russian armor, about 40 miles long, is advancing on Ukraine's capital Kyiv, satellite images show

YCPUFGAWH5J2HHPKV45AC7L34U.jpg

You see 40 miles long convoy. I see 40 mile long column of wreckage.  

galbeedi   

It seems the Russians don’t want to create a full scale Ukrainian destruction to avoid future hatred of the residents. The internet is on, electricity is on all over the country, and not one single bridge is destroyed . 
if you look back what the Russians did to Chechnya 20 years ago or Syria in the last few years, Where they made whole cities like Aleppo look like a rubbles.

It might be a war among cousins and these 40 km convoy is just a show of force..

in terms of the Polish, the only one we need is probably a Polish plumber. In UK there are a million Polish residents taking all low paying jobs from the British, it was one of many readers  UK left the EU