Sign in to follow this  
BORN_BRANIAC

Confess your Secrets Here.......

Let's all confess our deep dark secrets here.....we don't know each other so tell your secrets.......get them off your chest!

"I so far ahead of my time I'm about to start another life...."

3zma1L   

Let's all confess our deep dark secrets here.....we don't know each other so tell your secrets.......get them off your chest!

If you think some Nomads can remain anonymous and thus they can say whatever without being worried to be traced, then why should n't you tell us yours?

Miriam1   

Salam

Lool i guess the game turned on u cutie :D

But truly i dont think anyone would that even if they knew now one knows who they are.

Peace

Here it goes...ill start coz someone has to be the brave one icon_razz.gif

There are these two good friends i always hang out with.A guy and a girl. We talk and meet oftenly and just have a great time together. Lets call them samira and hassan..

At new years eve, samira told me that hassan had feelings for her and he wanted to take the friendship to the next level. She then said to me that she frankly didn´t have any feelings for him rather than the friendship feeling.

A few days ago, Hassan said that he had a confession to make. I acted "suprised" and "eagerly" told me him to tell me. He said that he sensed that samira had feelings for him and that he didnt want anything more than friendship because the only thing he had going for him was his carrier.( he is intending to start his own company.) I asked him what had made him think so and he replied by saying that a little incident happened a couple of weeks ago.

The three of us had decided to go to this ruwaayad together and something else came up and samira and I couldn´t make it. So...he called a called a malefriend and they decided to skip the ruwaayad and go out instead.

The saw this somalian girl who needed a lift and gave her a lift home. The girl who happened to be one of our friends was very thankful and told samira how grateful hassan happened to be.

Samira called hassan the next day and started accusing him of going out with one of her friends. Hassan continiued telling me that the matter changed into a discussion between laba dad oo relationship isku la juro rather than an easy friendship talk and also said that this was not the first time such a thing happened.

So both of them confided in me not knowing that they both did....

The thing is i now know that someone is lying but i dont know who.... :confused:

damn grl i thought our freindship meant more to you and you go online and embarrass me like this

oh i'm dissapointed ..ur a desgrace to all freinds of freinds world wide.,,

and one more thing the chick is lying damnit...ain't no dude fonna make up a story like that unless he ain't got no balls GET no ballss..

holla wun...finnit :D

damn grl i thought our freindship meant more to you and you go online and embarrass me like this

oh i'm dissapointed ..ur a desgrace to all freinds of freinds world wide.,,

and one more thing the chick is lying damnit...ain't no dude fonna make up a story like that unless he ain't got no balls GET no ballss..

holla wun...finnit :D

aight i gotta very very dark and deep secret to tell you guys i have never told anyone ever..but i "confide" in everyone here to keep this secret

it's verry verry deeply rooted within me it's hard to get to it oh hold on oh..here it goes

"i see boring topics" shsssshhshshshhshs :(

Kool_Kat   

LOOOOL@"i see boring topics" shsssshhshshshhshs...

GOOD ONE, Tenacious_J...

My deepest darkest secret is "DRUMS ROLLING"... I can't think of any right now...But as soon as I think of one, i'll post it... :confused:

Nazra   

Secret in my life: U wish, i might get traced and busted!

I will spill oneonline:

But, i secretly join "taqwa's male group emailing thing" i had to check it out... though i suspected some terroist attack organisation, male talks, or some sexiest acts. (call me desparte, but i had to join through contacts)

Heya Everyone!

Deepest secret: usually I wake up really late about 3am or something and start eating....I count that one as my 6th meal for the day! I don't add it to the following day but I consider it as an end for the past day :D:D

Okay I have something I wanna get off my chest (and what a chest ;) )

I have this friend I work with, and she is having a relationship issues (it's been going on for the last 2yrs). Every week it is the same:

Monday- she'll come to work all upset, and she'll say (He didnt call me, I dont understand him, he is driving me crazy)

Tues- I cant take it anymore, do you wanna go to movie tonite I could use the distraction .

Wed- He called but I didnt answer, what do you think I should do?

Thur- I talked to him, he was busy you know (he is working on his PHD) he apologized for not calling me, I think I over-reacted.

Fri- I'm so excited I'm gonna see him tonite

Sat& Sun - I dont see her and it starts all over on monday.

I'm trying to be a good friend, and supportive. I give her good advices ( if I do say so myself) and she thanx me but never listens.

I'm sick and tired of hearing this everyday. It's like listening to a broken record, I'm so tired of it.

I cant work near her sometimes coz I'm afraid I'll lose my temper and scream at her.

I used to take morning breaks before, I stopped taking those much needed breaks because of her, coz she'll be waiting for me at the lunch room.

That felt good :rolleyes: , thanx C_C for giving me the opportunity.

Kool_Kat   

OK OK, I just thought of a big dark secret...

To R_C, now you know how it feels right... Can you imagine how I FEEL...Each and everytime you call, "Oh K_K, you wont believe tii maanta waxay dhigtay..." Then you go on and on and on and on and on...You never stop...MONDAY, TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THRUSDAY, FRIDAY...

Girl I am fed up...I can NOT, and I repeat CAN NOT, listen to those stories any more...

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, that feels good...I finally got that out of my chest...weeeeeeeeeeeew...

Got nothin' but luv fo you though... ;)

Miriam1   

Salam

Ok weird!!!... iam having the same problem with my friend! and a really good friend too..its like the guys discovered her for the first time she is been having problems with different guys every day since the last two months

yea in the start it was interesting but now its like can we discuss somting else other than wat sameer or khalid been saying boaut u !

:confused: I give her advice and stuff but i cant relate as i do not date.

I really wonder if she can hear the annoyance in my voice?. Its not that i want to be a horrible friend but enough is enough.

ah well there is only 2 more months to highschool and may after graduation she will forget about these certain guys.

PeAcE

uumm nomads i haven't been forthcoming with you guys. i have a.....secret...to share with you guys. i just had to get it out of.....my......chest. please bare with me......its hard. Here it goes......it angers me when the kids wont share their trix with that rabbit on tv. THEY ALWAYS TELL HIM "Sorry rabbit Trixs are for kids" HOW MEAN IS THAT.

WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Ariadne   

lol section6er. I use to get really angry at those stupid kids and feel bad for the poor rabbit, but my therapist told me that they give him some cereal after the commerical is done. It made me feel a lot better smile.gif