Sign in to follow this  
Conscious Manipulation

D.R.E.A.M

asalaamu alaykum,

I hope this lifts your spirits as much as it did mine.InshaAllah soon it'll be more than just a dream.

-------------------

D.R.E.A.M.

Nadhir 'The Warner'

Wa alaikum as salaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu, how you be? Good, I had a dream that was interesting, should I tell you bout it? No doubt, it was wild! When I awoke after Fajr I was all smiles Now listen, I mean really pay attention Cuz this may put an end to our current divisions I was in Afghanistan, doin da'wa to the Taliban When I saw this man with a dark tan & an AK in his hand Callin the adhan and after salat, began to sketch plans To erase the borders that keep us divided, I was delighted Scratch that, man, I was excited The Qur'an ignited the spark to take us outta the dark So I warn you what's next may be heavy on you heart Gimme a ear so I can tell you how it start A decree from the top came orderin the arrest of oppressors dead or alive To bring them & they cohorts, but leave their family & wives In Saudia Arabia down the road cam the coward King Fahad & his entourage Surrounded, Trapped, he thought it was a mirage Warned if he resisted he'd fell a barrage of led & be left for dead Bought him to the top with his head on the gillotine Oppressor number 1 off with the head, know what I mean? Strip the "Saudia" off Arabia & call it the Hijaz Liberate Makkah & Medinah from them thughs, Islamic rule is back Saudi family no longer hold the oil wealth & their women hostage They can marry Muslims, not just Saudis, like the Qur'an says Truthful scholars & Muslims in torture camps are freed This dream ain't over, we spreadin bringin Iraq, Eqypt, Syria, & Turkey to its knees

Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Ahkhee, I'm feeling that real good. Hopefully, Insha Allah, It'll be real soon. Come on, come on. I know you got some more. Don't leave a brother hangin'.

Mujahideen from from Dagestan & Uzbekistan traveled to Eqypt late at night With the mission to forbid what's wrong & command what's right They scoped the premises from dawn till dusk Swooped on Mubarrak & his cabinet like, "You comin with us!" Enough of killin the innocent & allowin the haram We take deen serious not just parrotin the Qur'an Back in Filistine, aka Palestine- was getting moved on to Where there's about a Thousand Muslims to every One Jew Arafat was Duct taped beggin for forgiveness for his wrongs He was shipped to the United Snakes to sing that song In not too long, the cowardly king Abdullah, aka abdul Iblees The Jordanian army turned on him & he was prayin please please! He went to Britian when he set for trail. All I remembered is his blood flowed like the Nile Sot he soldiers of Sudan, Turkey, Syria, Jordan, Iraq, & even Iran Told the so called Israeilis to evacuate cuz after 24 hours & 1 second we begin to exterminate Gadhaffi left his position followed by the Algerian president All of North Africa was yellin Allahu Akbar in unison I remember it was September, an army of 2 million was sent to give the Russians some advice of unpleasant feelings Word from the top came to end the blood spill of Muslims in Kashmere By the time the rumors spread the Hindus broke from fear Muslims in Ethiopia & Somalia train in Islamic Longfist Preparin the army for their first hit & they light was lit No more being little helpless victim for the West to rescue And you Fasiqoon better put on a vest too You hypocrite, don't you know this Islam ain't nothing to be playin with

Ha Ha Ha, Man, I'm straight lovin' this dream! I'm straight lovin' this dream! Insha Allah we'll be closer to it. Flow some more, flow some more, son.

Now Allah knows best if it was a dream or a vision And it's our decision if we live Islam like a Deen or Religion Need I mention the return of Khilafah on the steps of Prophethood As an authentic hadith promises & whatever our Messenger sws says is good To work for this Islamic State is an obligation like fastin Like Jihad to The Day of Judgement we'll be blastin Maskin the truth is what many agents make their career In the form of Scholars for Dollars, Allah they don't fear How can I say that you ask? Come into the arena You see the banks dealin in interest in Makkah & Medinah Where our nabee sws was born & buried, a life of perfection Now Kuffar forces are there under the banner of protection In Turkey, proper hijab is banned, where's the uproars Where are the righteous, especially the numerous scholars Check the Qur'an reflect on reality We bein oppressed globally, awake from yo fantasy So Till Death Do Us Part until we rip Kuffar forces apart We continue this da'wa tryin to penetrate you heart

Damn, Ahkhee! I'm feeling that dream, for surety. Insha Allah, we both can put forth our efforts to make it a reality. Man, we can't even forget, before Islaam many dreamed of freedom from tyranny and oppression. Now, here we are again 2000 terrorized. May Allah guide us to the road of paradise and may we fail to stop short until this trail is over. Victory or death is our rally call oppression of kuffar our target. Dream on, my brother, dream on because dreams of victories are dreams of coming realities

Dreams of victories are not dreams of reality. Alas it is a dream, but no more!

I do not like the message because it is too intangibly idealistic. By the way, I doubt very much, that the Conscious Manipulation character is a male.

J.Lee   

Dreams of victories are not dreams of reality. Alas it is a dream, but no more!

LooL Utterly Rubish!

CM...Mansha'allah for posting this. I just love the voice(Spoke N Heard)of this poem.

Miriam1   

That was great..Mashallah..nicely written!...Inshallah that shall come to pass soon.. Inshallah in my life time so I could see how it all falls into place

Paragon   

Where there's about a Thousand Muslims to every One Jew Arafat was Duct taped beggin for forgiveness for his wrongs He was shipped to the United Snakes

Lol True true, true say