Sign in to follow this  
- Femme -

The proper care and feeding of Husbands

Why is that Ahura? Is it depressing? Sorry luv, I'm just so excited. Two of my best friends (high school) are getting married within two months!

smile.gif

Castro   

^ It's not 50% but neither is it at the bottom. I'd say it's the third or fourth reason after money, immaturity, personality/family compatability.

Google it. :D

Yeah, scorned. Anyway, K, I know you. You're happy because its NOT you getting married.

Castro: Nothing to tell. It's great for people who get off on bullshidh and madax xanuun.

Castro   

^ Hmmm. I'll have you know that that's not the only thing that ..... :D

Hey, sentiment about marriage changes with time. I'll talk to you again in a few months. I'd not be surprised if you're doing a cartwheel. You know, doing the Fartun. :D

Katrina   

Castro and Ahura, I recently attended a all day seminar and they said $$$ is the number one reason of divorce in the united states? Not communication or sex. Where are your stat's???

Castro   

^ It's sex. Money comes and goes but when sex goes, it's time to go. :D And why would you attend an all day seminar on divorce? Getting ready? LOL.

Ahura, you're right, Fartun is an optimist. And that makes you a realist?

Originally posted by Castro:

^ Money comes and goes

Like men.

What percentage of divorce is due to abandonment by men in search of other pleasures or those that go wherever it is they do when they step out for a cigarette never to come back?

Katrina   

^Very funny sxb, it was a leadership seminar not a marriage/divorce seminar. The keynote speaker discussed what stops everyone from being a great leader in everything they do. Sorry atheer, I believe him ($$$) not your under-s-xed mind...not getting enough at home? :D