Sign in to follow this  
B

Who is B?

ailamos   

Originally posted by B:

There are certain individuals
who are committed to my destruction
because they are jealous of me and my life. I hope these people cease from these attacks,
otherwise I will destroy them
and say horrible things to them too.

That was hilarious :D as if it's out of a sci-fi movie script... hehehe...

B, dude you mustn't take some of the characters in this forum seriously man, it's a forum, nothing on here is serious, just people (mostly old bitter ones) expressing their opinions on things that will probably never affect their lives...

Kool_Kat   

They say "you don't know what you have til it's gone"!

I say "MAAAARXXXXX"!

Note: have y'all noticed how B conveniently emerged from godka, soon as my beloved Marx disappeared? I am just saying! I missed Marx...

B   

^^

Islantaan should keep her opinions to herself. It was you who started these rumours that I am Marx, who the hell is this marx person? is he a communist believer? and where is he? has he not left this forum. :mad:

Originally posted by Oz:

kii okiyaalahaa waa weyn geshan jirey oo marwalba aad youtube kadhax heshid, gurigii hoyodissa isagoo ka qeylinayo (somali eurotrash this & that)lee arkeysaa. Waryaa a 30 yr old dude living in his momma's house?
:D:D

Waryaa C'mon son!!

Waar dameeryahow, I will mark you down as one of the people I will destroy! look at you uttering nonsense like a mental asylum patient. :mad:

nuune   

^^ looooool

B, ii warran sxb, destroy them all, one by one

PS: Aniga iyo B heshiis baa naga dhaxeeyo oon kala saxiixaney smile.gif

B   

Originally posted by Cawaale:

^are you suggesting B is a thug from West Africa?
:D

I am african and most certainly not a thug. I am a normal person. why are you defaming my honour for your amusement? You are a good man cawale. I like you very much. I will spare you because you have a high level of knowledge.

nuune   

^^^ :D

NGONGE :D war iska daa wiilka, intaa ka badan waa danbi iyo maxaa iga galey kuunto,

I am enjoying his topics though, the intelectual balejirisam ayaan heshiis ku noqonay :D

STOIC   

Waarya B thanks for clarifying this immediate concern.I was really stressed about your identity.I'm sure your appetite for sharing your personal life mishaps has confused me to the point of thinking you were a midget passing off as a Ali dheree...Many in this forum have guided your naivete and kept your eyes and ears open to the reality of life.Your childlike innocence is excused so don't explain yourself anymore.Out of curiosity how old are you?

PS: Be friends with Ngonge he will transform you into an adept counter-puncher when more life telling blows comes on your way son!

Originally posted by B:

Islantaan should keep her opinions to herself. It was you who started these rumours that I am Marx, who the hell is this marx person? is he a communist believer? and where is he? has he not left this forum. :mad:

B-ga if I was you I would go and find this Marx dude and get him over here hold an E-press release confrence together answer questions and hopefully ppl would put these to rest. what you think about that?

Cawaale   

Originally posted by B:

quote:Originally posted by Cawaale:

^are you suggesting B is a thug from West Africa?
:D

I am African and most certainly not a thug. I am a normal person. why are you defaming my honour for your amusement? You are a good man cawale. I like you very much. I will spare you because you have a high level of knowledge.
Well, you are Somali hence you are African and there is nothing derogatory about that. As for the "thug" thing cmmon you know i wanted to scare the hell out of the Waabari group in here, so they don't bother you anymore. ;)

So is there any defamation of my part? i say "no", either ways you are what you are and the perception you give others so be careful with your posts. Bear in mind we have all types of people coming to this board.

Oz   

Lol.. I never mentioned someones name earlier in my post. If you know the person I pictured wasn't you, then why are you getting ticked off? If It's not you then move on why cry about it,but it seems like their is truth to what am saying. Seriuosly you are the eurotrash big glasses youtube softie :D

Nuune lol.. The reason why you supporting him is because the lad is destroying himself rather than the letter.

Ps: Marx, read the Sol rules before you start vomiting. :D

B   

Originally posted by Allamagan:

quote:Originally posted by B:

B-ga if I was you I would go and find this
Marx
dude and get him over here hold an E-press release confrence together answer questions and hopefully ppl would put these to rest. what you think about that?
How can I contact this Marx? Perhaps I should send him a message so that he could substantiate my innocence!