Sign in to follow this  
BORN_BRANIAC

DO FAT WOMEN HAVE A HARDER TIME FINDING A MAN THAN SLIM WOMEN?

I JUST DON'T KNOW TOO MANY MEN WHO WILL OPENLY ADMIT THAT THEY LIKE BIG FAT WOMEN! MYSELF I LIKE A WOMAN WHO'S BUILT LIKE HOUR GLASS AND HAS A NICE ROUND ONION ON HER!

A WOMAN BUILT LIKE STAR JONES OR MOMMA LOVE REALLY DOES NOTHING FOR ME EXCEPT MAKE ME SCRATCH MY HEAD!

EVEN THE COMMEIDANS ALWAYS SEEM TO HAVE A COUPLE OF JOKES IN THEIR ARSENAL FOR THE HEAVY WEIGHTS. I HEAR A LOT OF GUYS SAY THAT THE ONLY REASON THAT THEY DO OCASSIONALLY DATE FAT WOMEN IS TO GET PAID. IS THIS WHAT A BIG WOMAN HAS TO DO TO GET A MAN OR WHAT? :confused:

Miriam1   

Salam

Is it harder .... well if ur looking for a dumb a$$ guy who has noting in his mind but to find some girl that looks like those video $lut$ well than tis hard.

Otherwise sis i will give u an example , the king and queen of our last highschool year ( the prom) was this beautiful girl who was full figured i will guess around 200-220 pounds and her boyfriend an average might i add drop dead gorgeous guy. They were happy and were together for more than 4yrs. So is hard no..its not just be sure not to be blinded by someones image. Because it really doesnt matter.

Peace

didn't you hear of big and beautiful:) I guess heavy ones have a better luck with guys in our days :D

I never tried to lose weight or anything I'm just naturaly slim and I eat like a pig..and no I don't have Food Disorder :D but I have the worst luck with men! sometimes I think they assume that I won't like them b/c my body is a little too perfect :mad:

Hibaad   

I don't think it has anything to do with size personally. fat or skinny its more about how u handle urself true the entail attraction is how u look but once that is gone if all they were interested in was ur size than whats the point. Like Jawahir said its only dumb man who wld be into only ur body and i doubt if any girl wants a dumb guy.

runaway^virgin looooool it cld just be that u attract men who are bit too shallow. But don't see it as u having a bad luck instead them ;) .

OG Moti   

it is not about FAT or slim or sporty it is about the person, it is just mostly fat girls mastered the hunt skills, but seriously size has not thing to do with finding a partner, u might like sporty person but all u see in that category not suitable.. so it depends of the personality rather than look

peace

Baashi   

"Baridu dumarka wey bishaa, hadey ku badatana wey bi'isaa" Old school Somalis used to qoute when confronted with politically correct statement like size doesn't matter.

True. Beauty is the eye of the beholder. But fellas do I hear u say size doesn't matter? Ofcourse size matters! In my book, body size is relevant feature of our understanding of beauty and beauty, even though it is subjective, is this attractive symmetry in size and shape that attract us.

What is not relevant to body size is Love. And love is a gut feeling phenomena when it is a sincere, real one. And sincere love is blind to the physical attributes (fat/thin, short/tall. etc.) Charm, intellect, honest, piety, and other desirable characteristics that we truly yearn are not easily read in the short encounters with our potential mates. Thus the physical appearance are next best thing that our eyes naturaly scan through in this hasty life and crowded world to find someone so we can do some shukaansi...and see if they possess the qualities we are looking...why would anyone select the unknown unattractive mate over unknown attractive one. If u are aproached then humility is in order!

In short, I wouldn't characterize those who seem to have taste for 'dhuubo-dhex yar', 'qorran' and 'qallanjo' nomads as "dumb". They are just excersizing their God given freedom to select their mate among potential mates out there.

In general Probably, but then am sure the slighty more (for want of a better expression) generious guys :rolleyes: ((sorry)) could say the same thing. And they equally could be less then gracious (Women) in the way the treat some of the Leaner brothers like myself smile.gif . But hey different strokes for different ppl

Anyway from my exprience i dont think that the problem is as a bad for the ladies as it is for other women (White, Asian, Black etc etc. It seems that nomadic culture still lingues with us, and beauty remains in the eye of the holder (i think thats how that sayings suppose to go)

Iffah   

Originally posted by CUTE_LILGIRL:

MYSELF I LIKE A WOMAN WHO'S BUILT LIKE HOUR GLASS AND HAS A NICE ROUND ONION ON HER!A WOMAN BUILT LIKE STAR JONES OR MOMMA LOVE REALLY DOES NOTHING FOR ME EXCEPT MAKE ME SCRATCH MY HEAD!

Cute Little GIRL...What is this about? & Am I the only one that is confused by this statement? :confused:

Senora   

Ilhaam i was thinking the same thing,

But anyways, people always say looks dont matter its just the person. Honestly that is the way things should be, but they aren't. We hate to admit it, but many of us are shallow people. We add looks into our preferences because thats just the way we are. So for you guysout there that are saying that your not picky when it comes to looks or that you dont have prefereces, but you date skinny girls, or you would like a skinny girls with brains............just admit it, your only human.

Miriam1   

Salam

Jokes yea i was thinking the same thing until i came to the conculsion that this could be a brother who is looking for a "cute-little-girl" (little as in small figured) ... u see, maybe my reasoning is flawed but hey it kinda put the homosexual idea to rest

redface.gif

redface.gif

Peace

Iffah   

Jawahiir... I don't think so! Judging by her previous posts...this is a girl! Maybe it was a typo (could be!) I guess we'll just have to wait for her to clarify things for us.

Qac Qaac   

damn girls why don't u girls just let the girl slip out, i was confused too, when i read it, but i didn't want to be rude, so i wanted to slight it down, but since u guys mentioned anyways, why not share it, anyways to clarify the topic, yeah first u will like the sexy girl, who is skinny slim, at first glance but if u see her personality is ugly, then that will kill it. so i agree with ppl who said personality matters, and yeah who ever is fat girl in here, sisters don't worry cause now a days man is becoming more more and more out existance, girls everywhere, the ratio between women and man in this city that i live is 3:1, and as the hadith said it would be one time 50 women to one men, so as far as i see it u all are in compition, doesn't matter fat or skinny

TO Shujui-1&Jawahiir .... I DIDN’T MEAN to SOUND BISEXUAL OR ANYTHING U GUYS ARE JUST SICK TO THINK THAT... I JUST MEANT to I like to be a WOMAN WHO'S BUILT LIKE HOUR GLASS AND HAS A NICE ROUND ONION ON HER! A WOMAN BUILT LIKE STAR JONES...THAT’S ALL...