Sign in to follow this  
BORN_BRANIAC

DO FAT WOMEN HAVE A HARDER TIME FINDING A MAN THAN SLIM WOMEN?

OG Moti   

nuune loooooooool mala waashay

fat not fat slim not slim, sporty not sporty, it does not matter, thank god no somali girl is ugly .. that is something to be proud of, but one problem sisters dont be dhagax when the brother say u look good, take it as a compliment not as he wants a hunt or to score... smile.gif

remember like the old man said "Every canjeero has its eaters"

in somali: muufo kasto qof baa cuna

in arabic: kulu fuula walahaa akaalhaa

in chinese: chin sing souz moung bassto

means baasto kasta nin baa cuna

peace

OG Moti   

ladiif brother, when i read your post i felt you are not a real somali not to mention not a gentelman at all, you might ask WHY? i tell you why..

first u said fat women

1. Turn offs to begin to, i hope nuune, maskiin macruuf, lakkad and jamaal_11 did not read your statement, cause they would tell you, that you have no idea of women...

2. u said they eat too much? man do you really think food makes women have what Jamaal_11, maskiin macruuf, nuune, and lakkad like about women? and I am sorry if you think food will make you broke then you seriously deserve the welfare money..

3. they get old? war cusub, you mean they get better and your skinny a$$ desappears, did not you hear skinny man dhabar qalooc baa 40 jir kudhaca 50 jirna waxuu uun wadaa eeyaahee meeyey shaahii waan kici la ahay ee weysadii iikeen, that is if he wants to take some deeds to next life..

so bro, you need a lot to learn, remember every canjeero has it is eaters dont eat this one, look for canjeero with saliid cadeey, if you dont like canjero with subag

peace

Ladiif   

OG-motic, is xag xaggasho iyo is eedayn bilaash ah waa lagga fiicanyahay sxb.

Sxb, whether you think I'm not gentleman/real somali(wateve da meanns) or not isn't important to me personally, sorry I don't need your approval.Its only ur personal opinion...not to mention ur idea of judging someone by 1 post sounds unwise by itself. The purpose of the thread is not to please or insult anyone but to discuss the topic at hand in a civilized manner and see different ideas and opinions of the nomads.Obviously everyone is entiled to their opinion and we all have different prefferances in every aspect of life. It would be very weird if we all think the same way and like same things. I Stated my mere opinions and I caretheless what you think of it so long, its not geared towards a particular person. If you w've said i've insulted a particular nomad, I'd have understood that, but this idea of wanting others to think the same way isn't working for me. sorry dawg!!

One other thing Og, you kept on referring to some other nomads(MMA, Nuune, Jamal, and who else..) think on ur own dawg, think freely and wisely, and stop "war xumo tashiilnimada"

Waana kabaxay.....nabadeey!!

Lefty   

I think the most of you are mistaken or comparing white women to Somali-Women and that's absolutely wrong.

The ideal White-Women is to be skinny like models. In that case, they're attractive because of the way their body proportioned. If they're fat, that's another case cause they're plain ugly.

However, Somali women are the opposite and fat ones are mostly attractable and sexy and skinny ones are not. Next time, I hope some of you know how to differentiate those two opposite things.

salaam... well... i would have to say.. Yess Fat women have BIG problems when it comes to finding a match heheh, i have this Beautiful... i mean really Beautiful... she's somali, and i don't even consider her fat, But our Guy friends Constantly make Hurtful comments when we go out to Eat, Like becareful with the salf'n peper,,, Oh! com'on they are so shallow they can't even see how beautiful her facial features are,,,,, and im not even talking 'bout inner beauty, lol and i remember when i was in Primary school... they used to tease the day lights outa me... heheh

Specially with somali ''dude's Brothers i meant... My Excuse was hey at least i get fed!!

But it's all Bout fate u know, some man like Big women some don't.. But most don't./..... im sure of that..

thats my Oppinion

Ma'salamah

nuune   

kala saara buurnida horta,naagaha buur buuran qaar baa saaid ah buurnidooda oo waxaad arki calooshooda iyo xalustooda oo dhulka jiitamayo amaba naasahooda oo sidii geel faruuryihiisa raaraco,is that the kind of fat women we are talking here?

anyway as lefty said, white women like to be skinny,

i think somali women is different,they love to be fat,not the kind of fat i discribed earlier which seems horrible,but buurni jirka dhiseeso,qofka dhan isla simanyahay dhankasta horay gadaal dhinacyaha korka xabadka shafka laabta beerka wadnaha maskaxda qalbiga jilbaha dhabanada,intaas oo dhan waa inay ka simanyihiin,hadaad dhahdo buurni ay naagta ka buurantahay horay and not gadaal or vice verse,it is terrible wallaahi,i have seen some women like that and when i looked them i was going to fall down laakiin waan is celiyay.

Ohm   

Originally posted by CUTE_LILGIRL:

I HEAR A LOT OF GUYS SAY THAT THE ONLY REASON THAT THEY DO OCASSIONALLY DATE FAT WOMEN IS TO GET PAID. IS THIS WHAT A BIG WOMAN HAS TO DO TO GET A MAN OR WHAT? :confused:

I personally have never heard that, and I know a lot of fat women, and am one myself.

You might be surprised to know there are a number of men who prefer fatter women and don't care for thin women. Nothing wrong with that; it is just a preference and it's differences that make the world interesting.