Sign in to follow this  
Adna

Immediate help needed please....

Adna   

salaam to you all

I just want to see what my nomad think of this isue that i ahve been trying to solved. Finally i came up with an idea wich is to collect vote so please take ur tme and tell me what u think.

Love you all

OG Moti   

dont do both

i advice u do Computer related subject and Master in business admin... and community development since your country needs that, something that is good for yourself and for ur country... medinice aint that ... but again what your really like is the right choice thou now education became business, something like do what is needed in the current market with a vision in the future, since technology will over take everything .. then science and technology is the choice.... good luck with what ever u choose

peace

Gediid   

OG puhlzzzz

Just answer the question,why act like a fatherly figure,the girl seems set on pursuing a medical career,What makes you think there is an abundance of Somali doctors anyway?

OG Moti   

Gediid dhagaal jeceel iga dheh... sxb let me advice the girl dee I am university teacher .. I was thinking i might give good advice.. :D beside we all know no one will trust somali doctor, would u? i am not saying we dont have capable Doctors i am just saying our people have little trust on their own when it comes to their health which is bad indeed... but hey reality is reality... girl asaraa go for Computer related Subject even if it is in the Medical feild... smile.gif peace

Waaq   

Give me a break OG. Asraa do what your heart desires, OG has obviously missed out on the Dot Com bomb. As far as the best way to get into medical school, you should ask ppl of have done it. I know some Somalis who have, maybe I can put you in touch.

BTW, OG you being an university prof has nothing to do with the quality of your advice, which in this case is extremely poor.

OG Moti   

loooool@Waaaq what is wrong brother, are u trying to make me look bad? smile.gif my adivce has nothing to do as being prof. the point was since i am dealing with a lot of students, i understand the pressure she going through and i was just trying to tell her it is normal to be confused a bit and eventually she will find her way out, like Daimond princess said they might end up in the same school and help each other... smile.gif stay cool brother Waaaq and welcome to this site... peace

maajo   

oggg.. dont mislead the girl sxb nowdays ppl running out of computer technology an we computer prof fed up with their shooty products.

it should be pleasure to do computer tech or arts with vision of future but medical is strong fld we need doctors asraaa caruurteeda mustaqbalka aya daaweene lakin maya marka bar baradka tahay

Miriam1   

I say go to pre-med, but then again...going into bio or chem can give a good background in a specfic field if u do decide not to go into med-school..but if your heart is set on med school..go into pre med..

Hope to have helped

asra walaalo ,there is no major called pre-med, i mean u have to have a major to get ur diploma and pre-med is not a major as far as i know, it just says u want to go to med-school and it will list the classes u need to take to get into med-school but that is all sis , in order to get to med -school i would say major in bio or chem and remember u can major in other majors too.

salaam caleykom

Adna   

salaam

I couldn't be more happier walaahi what my nomads had to put in i mean ur golden advices walaahi i'm happy to be part of this lovely family. onece again i thankyou guys so much.

OG moti brother i'm really happy for you that you are prof at un, and i really appriciated ur ideas and ur advice. i hate to disagree with you but computer never was/is my interest. it happened to be that i had this dream for a long time wich is i want to be able to help my country my ppl. i want to be able to help the sickness or illness. alaah has a cure for us but we try to help them.

Salafi bro ur advice is really apreciated but abowe pre med is brgram that u do all requirements or the pre requists before med school just in the meantime u can do any major just to got deploma or what ever.Once aging thank you so much I have nothing for you guys but love .Love you alll

well! asraa i am not the sharpest tool in the shed! i think bio-chem and then pre-med is the better choice. during my college, i was major in business ad and minor computers! guess what! i started looking for job with major! no luck! then one day some one offered a starting postion as systems designer for doctors offices. so u see i was lucky enough to have 2 options to chose from! to me having 2 options is better than one options. what if u go to pre-med and some how run into a road block, allah forbid! besides if u do bio-chem first, the pre-med will be much easier for you! that my 2 cents so good luck sista. and we all know, that nomads could use more doctors these days! good luck sista, its your decision..but either way, if u put the effort, i believe that u will succeed in the end!

Juxa   

Asraa,,,,,,i think u should go for med school, we need doctors and u are right it is important

field which our country needs so badly, currently at this rate we running out of doctors, so our encouragement with u,,,,,,and DP,,,,,dadaala.

rudy,,,u are right,,,,what u refering is what we call sandwich courses,,,,,,incase things dont go as planned u got a back up. i did law with language, it will make u attractive in the job market, if u got that extra something

right on Juxa! now i studying film making! wait till u get of my first movie! all i was saying 2 is better than one! only thing i hate about this is damn cameras r so complicated!